Pres. Trump has signed the fewest bills of any recent president at this point in office

The numbeeof bills signed by a President is very is very important to Trump supporters, but only because they think Trump has signed a lot of them. Here's the truth.
Trump has signed fewest bills into law, nonpartisan group says

Are you telling us that executive orders aren't legislation or "bills"?
This iz my sad face

fATThSaH0VWoRTIK13yq6LxMC02h7MdzevkCgEqjJJU.jpg

3c9b5dfe00000578-4167946-image-a-11_1485651281696.jpg
That goes for Obama's EO's too. Trump is reversing them as we speak. Obama's legacy will be gone. That is a good thing.

Only a jascksss thinks allowing for more pollution & more dangerous workplaces at less pay is a good thing.

We have regulations for a reason.

You people think we can trust corporations to do the right thing.
Who said lower wages? You?

I see you are looking forward to global government. So you hope someone is elected that will sell this country out relinquishing sovereignty in favor of opinion of how America should act. How stupid is that?

Your Cheeto Jesus is totally blowing it with regards to our position in the world while China is leaning forward. He's a know-nothing idiot who's absolutely inflaming the middle east - - - Now threatening Pakistan with stopping aid, wants all or nothing with NoKo and continuing to conduct all his foreign policy by tweet instead of diplomacy. He's fucking DANGEROUS

The numbeeof bills signed by a President is very is very important to Trump supporters, but only because they think Trump has signed a lot of them. Here's the truth.
Fewer bills to me also means less intrusion by the government.

Things don't change that fast in the world so why would we need Congress imposing law after law on us? We have laws to govern laws to govern regulations to govern rules and on and on. It's absurd to think a healthy country needs this kind of micromanagement.

I see you are looking forward to global government. So you hope someone is elected that will sell this country out relinquishing sovereignty in favor of opinion of how America should act. How stupid is that?

Your Cheeto Jesus is totally blowing it with regards to our position in the world while China is leaning forward. He's a know-nothing idiot who's absolutely inflaming the middle east - - - Now threatening Pakistan with stopping aid, wants all or nothing with NoKo and continuing to conduct all his foreign policy by tweet instead of diplomacy. He's fucking DANGEROUS
The ME was already in very sad shape when Trump took over. Obama enabled terrorists every chance he had. He supported the Muslim Brotherhood, he sent cash to Iran, he traded 5 killers for one traitor, and backed down on his red line with Syria.

As far as NK you saw what other presidents did, nothing. Anything is progress compared to Obama and other recent presidents including Bush and Clinton.

Things don't change that fast in the world so why would we need Congress imposing law after law on us? We have laws to govern laws to govern regulations to govern rules and on and on. It's absurd to think a healthy country needs this kind of micromanagement.
Your excuse that fewer bills are a good thing is awkward, considering that Trump bragged (falsely) about his alleged record number of bills passed. .
Has Donald Trump signed more bills than anyone? No

Your excuse that fewer bills are a good thing is awkward, considering that Trump bragged (falsely) about his alleged record number of bills passed. .
Has Donald Trump signed more bills than anyone? No
There is nothing awkward about not wanting the government involved in my life more than necessary. And do you think I give a fuck about the latest outrage about Trump? Here's a hint: I don't.

Wrong. I live in houston and it doesn't look like this nor do we have air quality alerts.

Bullshit

The Houston area has made improvements in air quality in recent years, but it still has high levels of pollution. The American Lung Association's 2016 “State of the Air” report, which analyzed data from 2012 to 2014, ranked Houston No. 15 out of 197 cities for ozone pollution.Apr 21, 2016

No link what else is new .

A breath of fresh air from the retarded prince of Bel air...who gave over half the Ukraine to Russia, gave rise to ISIS , who let China island build, who won a Nobel Peace prize and started another war, who did a nuke deal with Iran some how thinking it will be different then bill Clinton's failed nuke deal with NK..Assad gassing his own people and Obama running away from his red line.

Yea the world is in a way better place then when the boy king was president

Sounds good to me. Most of what gets passed in Washington is bad for Americans anyway
Oh what a convenient rationale that also doesn’t make any sense. A) You never said that about Obama’s legislation so you’re full of shit B) if this is the right attitude, why do we elect anyone at all for government?

Every day he pisses you off is like Christmas!
I'd rather be pissed off than pissed on like trump is doing to middle class folks

How is Trump pissing on the middle class?

Please explain
he gives them lip service and gives them scraps understand ?

A low ball figure of Trump tax cut is
$12,000 over 10 years that is scraps ?

Eliminating the mandate tax is scraps?

What is Trump supposed to do give every poor person 20 grand of money they didn't even earn?

Lol. Only in your fragile little mind.

Sounds good to me. Most of what gets passed in Washington is bad for Americans anyway
Oh what a convenient rationale that also doesn’t make any sense. A) You never said that about Obama’s legislation so you’re full of shit B) if this is the right attitude, why do we elect anyone at all for government?

Because O signed tons of worthless legislation. Worthless.

I'd rather be pissed off than pissed on like trump is doing to middle class folks

Please explain

What is Trump supposed to do give every poor person 20 grand of money they didn't even earn?

Why yes, 23 bucks a week is scraps.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Please explain

In order to pay for his 1.5 trillion tax scam that will be 2.5 trillion after interest, guess who will be paying ?The Repub AH leader Ryan is looking to cut welfare,,SS Medicare ,and Medicade that OK with you?

Trumps accomplishments
Yes, Trump's list of accomplishments is getting longer. I suspect that the ones that people will remember for a long time are these:

1. He has hollowed out America and our government, leaving everything open for the taking. And many on Wall Street and in Russia and China are going to be doing the taking.

2. Thousands and thousands of desks are now empty that once were used by some of smartest and most knowledgeable national servants, in the FBI, the CIA, the EPA, the Justice Department, the State Department, and much more.

3. He has raised the white flag and surrendered to Russia, China, and even North Korea. With and after Trump these countries are going to be leading the globe in economics, trade, world politics and policies, and more. Our president has nearly completely given up and pulled back.

4. A leader making sure that we no longer lead. Maybe he will turn out the lights when he leaves, and post a sign on the door saying, "Это все ваше!"

The Houston area has made improvements in air quality in recent years, but it still has high levels of pollution. The American Lung Association's 2016 “State of the Air” report, which analyzed data from 2012 to 2014, ranked Houston No. 15 out of 197 cities for ozone pollution.Apr 21, 2016

No link what else is new .

Can't copy and past into Google my furry friend?
Took me all of 5 seconds

https://www.bizjournals.com/houston/news/2016/04/21/houstons-air-still-polluted-but-not-as-much.html

Forum List

Back