Pres. Trump has signed the fewest bills of any recent president at this point in office

BTW the markets valuation at the end of the crash probably bore no more semblance of it's valuation than the height of the bubble.

Say what ?

You are talking right now to me on a computer or cell phone right?

So the dot com bubble was not a good thing are you still an idiot?

View attachment 169434

Here you dumb fucking hack, educate yourself.

Market Crashes: The Dotcom Crash

Here's Why The Dot Com Bubble Began And Why It Popped

Again super flake does 9/11 ring a bell with you? Does the housing bubble ring a bell?

Actually, yeah, both of those events ring a bell. And, both happened under Jr.'s watch. Your point?

Point is Billy kicked the can down the road like with North Korea and your point?

Now you're going to deflect to Clinton and North Korea? What does North Korea have to do with 9/11 or the housing bubble?

No deflection history...read a history book once and a while and lay off stats ..it makes you and liberals look stupid

The numbeeof bills signed by a President is very is very important to Trump supporters, but only because they think Trump has signed a lot of them. Here's the truth.
Trump has signed fewest bills into law, nonpartisan group says

Sounds good to me. Most of what gets passed in Washington is bad for Americans anyway
Agree. Just about everything Trump has done has not only been bad for Americans but bad for the entire world.
World leaders laughed at him when in Europe and Asia. We have to live with this incompetent pathological liar.

Again super flake does 9/11 ring a bell with you? Does the housing bubble ring a bell?

Actually, yeah, both of those events ring a bell. And, both happened under Jr.'s watch. Your point?

Point is Billy kicked the can down the road like with North Korea and your point?

Now you're going to deflect to Clinton and North Korea? What does North Korea have to do with 9/11 or the housing bubble?

No deflection history...read a history book once and a while and lay off stats ..it makes you and liberals look stupid
This is guy who is advocating for a nuclear war on the Korean Peninsula.
Said so himself last night.
So take anything he says with a grain of salt.

Every day he pisses you off is like Christmas!
His lying doesn’t piss you off?
Says SO much about YOU.

Did you miss the other thread today where the OP said that as long as the economy was doing good that lies didn't matter.

Morals and ethics are not a strong component of being a Trump zealot
No I missed it. I had more important things to do.
Not surprised though they said that.
So in essence, if the Obama economy wasn’t doing great, then his lies would matter?

And ?

Take North Korea out before lil kim nukes you...

What kind of yellow are you?

You can't let a little brat with nukes bribe the world that's as bad as France and great Britain sucking Hitler's nuts and he took over Poland...

You can't let a little brat with nukes bribe the world that's as bad as France and great Britain sucking Hitler's nuts and he took over Poland...

Just out of curiosity, do you know what a "bribe" is? It's giving money to someone to get them to do what you want.

No, N. Korea isn't "bribing" anyone. They are saber rattling and trying to hold the world hostage with their nukes.

Do you Trump supporters even bother to find out what terms mean anymore, or do you just go for what sounds scariest, even if it's wrong?

Just out of curiosity, do you know what a "bribe" is? It's giving money to someone to get them to do what you want.

No, N. Korea isn't "bribing" anyone. They are saber rattling and trying to hold the world hostage with their nukes.

Do you Trump supporters even bother to find out what terms mean anymore, or do you just go for what sounds scariest, even if it's wrong?

It's the same term ..

Prove me wrong..
bribe
brīb/
verb
  1. 1.
    persuade (someone) to act in one's favor, typically illegally or dishonestly, by a gift of money or other inducement.
    "an undercover agent bribed the judge intogiving a lenient sentence"
    synonyms: buy off, pay off, suborn; More
noun
  1. 1.
    a sum of money or other inducement offered or given in this way.
    synonyms: inducement, incentive, payola; More

Prove me wrong ..

A bribe is the same thing as saber rattling a bluff / got something on you ..

Now do what I say..

And ?

Take North Korea out before lil kim nukes you...

What kind of yellow are you?

And it clearly shows you’re totally ignorant of the horrors of what a nuclear war would bring.

It's the same term ..

Prove me wrong..
bribe
brīb/
verb
  1. 1.
    persuade (someone) to act in one's favor, typically illegally or dishonestly, by a gift of money or other inducement.
noun
  1. 1.

Prove me wrong ..

Now do what I say..

Wrong. Un hasn't paid any money to any countries (that we know of) to get them to do things for them.

When you have something on someone and are using that thing for leverage, it's not called bribery, it's called blackmail or extortion.

the definition of blackmail

blackmail

[blak-meyl]

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
1. any payment extorted by intimidation, as by threats of injurious revelations or accusations.
2. the extortion of such payment:
He confessed rather than suffer the dishonor of blackmail.
3. a tribute formerly exacted in the north of England and in Scotland by freebooting chiefs for protection from pillage.
verb (used with object)
4. to extort money from (a person) by the use of threats.
5. to force or coerce into a particular action, statement, etc.:
The strikers claimed they were blackmailed into signing the new contract.

But thanks for proving that you don't know what words really mean.

Says SO much about YOU.

Blue collar workers like Trump and us do, we bring elites and college snowflakes like you down to reality:)

Why is a "blue collar worker" wishing for another economic crash? You are one dumb bitch

And you got that out of my post?

What kind of elite bastard are you? What kind of yellow belly chicken are you?

Listen carefully the world is not made up of rainbows and unicorn farts their is no thermostat in sky to regulate the earth temperatures, you have to call a bluff when you see one and that's what Trump is doing to North Korea..dont be skared Virginia

Bear Claw also said last night that he thinks it a “ positive thing” that Trump repealed Obama’s regulations in not letting Big Coal to pollute with immunity.
This guy thinks Big Coal polluting our rivers and streams is a POSITIVE thing.
We can only hope it’s his family that gets sick from the pollution.

It's the same term ..

Prove me wrong..
bribe
brīb/
verb
  1. 1.
noun
  1. 1.

Prove me wrong ..

Now do what I say..

Wrong. Un hasn't paid any money to any countries (that we know of) to get them to do things for them.

When you have something on someone and are using that thing for leverage, it's not called bribery, it's called blackmail or extortion.

blackmail

[blak-meyl]

noun
1. any payment extorted by intimidation, as by threats of injurious revelations or accusations.
3. a tribute formerly exacted in the north of England and in Scotland by freebooting chiefs for protection from pillage.
verb (used with object)

So you went from saber rattling to black mail?

Same fucking thing

It's the same term ..

Prove me wrong..
bribe
brīb/
verb
  1. 1.
noun
  1. 1.

Prove me wrong ..

Now do what I say..

blackmail

[blak-meyl]

noun
verb (used with object)

So you went from saber rattling to black mail?

Same fucking thing

Hey stupid, you said bribery and blackmail are the same thing. Can't even follow your own thread conversation eh?

Bear Claw also said last night that he thinks it a “ positive thing” that Trump repealed Obama’s regulations in not letting Big Coal to pollute with immunity.
This guy thinks Big Coal polluting our rivers and streams is a POSITIVE thing.
We can only hope it’s his family that gets sick from the pollution.

What I used to play with mercury as a kid..

52 now and once again all Trump did was roll back Obama's job killing EPA regulations to 2007..

Make America great again before the dumb ass messiah tried to fundamentally change America to high taxed Europe:)

Says SO much about YOU.

Blue collar workers like Trump and us do, we bring elites and college snowflakes like you down to reality:)

Why is a "blue collar worker" wishing for another economic crash? You are one dumb bitch

And you got that out of my post?

What kind of elite bastard are you? What kind of yellow belly chicken are you?

Listen carefully the world is not made up of rainbows and unicorn farts their is no thermostat in sky to regulate the earth temperatures, you have to call a bluff when you see one and that's what Trump is doing to North Korea..dont be skared Virginia

You are the one that has made a dozen post hoping for a repeat of the dot.com crash.

Forum List

Back