Pres. Trump has signed the fewest bills of any recent president at this point in office

That cannot be true, because Trump himself said:
"You know, one of the things that people don’t understand — we have signed more legislation than anybody. We broke the record of Harry Truman"

And according to the Trump zealots on here Trump has never told a lie in his entire life.

"You know, one of the things that people don’t understand — we have signed more legislation than anybody. We broke the record of Harry Truman"

And according to the Trump zealots on here Trump has never told a lie in his entire life.
Are you actually Jake?

I like it alot

In total, the administration has so far formally revoked 67 rules, according to Neomi Rao, the head of the White House agency that oversees rulemaking, while 635 planned regulations were withdrawn, 244 regulations that had been proposed were put on “inactive” status and 700 regulations were “delayed.”

You do not sound the least bit bitter about Hillary getting her come uppence by Trump ...seriously you don't...no really

The numbeeof bills signed by a President is very is very important to Trump supporters, but only because they think Trump has signed a lot of them. Here's the truth.
Trump has signed fewest bills into law, nonpartisan group says

Are you telling us that executive orders aren't legislation or "bills"?
This iz my sad face

fATThSaH0VWoRTIK13yq6LxMC02h7MdzevkCgEqjJJU.jpg

3c9b5dfe00000578-4167946-image-a-11_1485651281696.jpg

The numbeeof bills signed by a President is very is very important to Trump supporters, but only because they think Trump has signed a lot of them. Here's the truth.
Trump has signed fewest bills into law, nonpartisan group says

Are you telling us that executive orders aren't legislation or "bills"?
This iz my sad face

fATThSaH0VWoRTIK13yq6LxMC02h7MdzevkCgEqjJJU.jpg

3c9b5dfe00000578-4167946-image-a-11_1485651281696.jpg
That goes for Obama's EO's too. Trump is reversing them as we speak. Obama's legacy will be gone. That is a good thing.

You do not sound the least bit bitter about Hillary getting her come uppence by Trump ...seriously you don't...no really

Good, as I cared less for Hillary than I do for Trump.

What does that have to do with Trump lying and morons like you defending those lies with your last, dying breath.

It isn’t the quantity, but the quality that counts.
Good point, it's not just the number of lies that Trump tells, but the absolute crazy nature of them.
Like when Trump said as president he would never leave the white house. He wouldn't have time for golf. and he would make Mexico pay for the wall.

Are you actually Jake?

Nope. Do you actually have an IQ above that of a head of cabbage?

Dang that Trump is a freakish liar....you know he actually believes it, too. They put kids like that in special ed.

Trump is the dotard that Kim Jong Un thinks he is. Trump is probably counting autographs as bills he's signed, and i'm sure Trump has signed more autographs than previous presidents.

What does that have to do with Trump lying and morons like you defending those lies with your last, dying breath.

Kellyann Conway said the president didn't lie, he just used alternative facts. They'll say anything to pretend that Trump isn't crazy.

Forum List

Back