Prepared Statement

A former aide at a Boardman assisted-living facility has withdrawn her guilty plea to patient abuse in an incident last summer in which an 87-year-old patient fell and broke his hip three weeks before his death.

Iindia Weatherly, 20, of Staatz Drive, will have a jury trial Aug. 2 before Judge R. Scott Krichbaum of Mahoning County Common Pleas Court on the fourth- degree felony charge, which carries a possible six-to-18-month prison term.

Youngstown News, Woman changes plea in abuse case

HellB**tch,

I accept your humble apology. Thank you. I only wish there were others here at USMB with manners like yourself. I do wish though that you would change your nickname - remove the profane reference to a female canine.

ex-Fr. Yukon

its the name of call's horse in lonesome dove....i am a western fan....

you can just call me hb.....

ollie honey we now know a lot of your real life info...you may not want to leave that up...

i am so sorry....so very sorry....i know that doesnt help you. you have to forgive yourself.....i know that is hard...when you are in the process of beating yourself up. you did not do this...nor did you know this would have happened....if you had ...you would have moved the stars and moon to stop it...or protect your father...we cannot change what the fates have dealt us...we can only do the best we can....ollie you did the best you could...that is all you can do.

SFC,

I'm not confused at all. However, I wonder why you are even asking the question if what you claim is true. Just do something and keep it to yourself. You wont get any justice in the courts. Grow some balls Ollie, be a man for a change, do something.

i think its fine that ollie has choosen to vent on line...perhaps that will keep him from going after this young woman in a physical manner..it takes balls to let total strangers see your pain....

SFC,

Pray tell my son but why are you telling us this story?

You haven't read the OP? I happen to know there are a few lawyers in here and I was asking for advice. Is there a problem with that or are you simply confused?

I should warn you Ollie, Yukon is not all there. Best to just ignore him before he drives you insane with his drivel.

Yes he sent me a visitor message with some of his drivel, but he has his own turned off. But he forgot to turn off his emails. Sometimes its fun to beat up on those who are mentally disadvantaged. I doubt s/he will give me much of a workout though. I did invite s/he to start a thread so we could bring their feelings into the open.

You haven't read the OP? I happen to know there are a few lawyers in here and I was asking for advice. Is there a problem with that or are you simply confused?

I should warn you Ollie, Yukon is not all there. Best to just ignore him before he drives you insane with his drivel.

Yes he sent me a visitor message with some of his drivel, but he has his own turned off. But he forgot to turn off his emails. Sometimes its fun to beat up on those who are mentally disadvantaged. I doubt s/he will give me much of a workout though. I did invite s/he to start a thread so we could bring their feelings into the open.

Don't waste your time. I rarely get upset with anybody here no matter how profane, vulgar, insensitive, stupid, or boring they might get. I'm sure there are members who see me that way too :).

And I can shrug off the schoolyard taunts and mud slinging contests though such frustrate me when they ruin a perfectly good thread with an otherwise interesting topic.

But Yukon's comment here was as offensive as anything I've seen on this board. I have to believe it was intentionally offensive and, in my opinion, that makes it unworthy of any response from Ollie whom I have appreciated much on this issue.

Ollie,

I received no PM or e-mail from you. Why are you telling people otherwise and what's with this anger you are venting towards me via posts to other people?. What I told you is factual, there is no justice.

Ollie,

I received no PM or e-mail from you. Why are you telling people otherwise and what's with this anger you are venting towards me via posts to other people?. What I told you is factual, there is no justice.

Anger towards you? No it's not anger, it's more like pity. And you don't understand why?

Allow me to refresh your memory, you posted this as a visitor message so anyone can go see it:

"Whta's the matter Ollie, have I exposed you for the fraud that you are? People like you, trying to garner the sympathy of others, disgust me."

Now you call me a fraud and wonder why I would respond to you in a negative manner? I suggest you seek professional help.

Oh and by the way, I don't need anyones sympathy, I did feel the need for some advice which I received from several of our good people here. You weren't one of them.

Ollie,

Anger towards you? No it's not anger, it's more like pity. And you don't understand why?

Allow me to refresh your memory, you posted this as a visitor message so anyone can go see it:

"Whta's the matter Ollie, have I exposed you for the fraud that you are? People like you, trying to garner the sympathy of others, disgust me."

Now you call me a fraud and wonder why I would respond to you in a negative manner? I suggest you seek professional help.

Oh and by the way, I don't need anyones sympathy, I did feel the need for some advice which I received from several of our good people here. You weren't one of them.

Well, sometimes I need people's sympathy and I see no reason why I shouldn't seek it among my friends here.

Ollie,

Read what I said, I say again, I received no PM (private message) or e-mail from you. Do you understand?

Why don't you seek justice on your terms? I would.

Ollie,

Well, sometimes I need people's sympathy and I see no reason why I shouldn't seek it among my friends here.

Sympathy is a good thing when needed, and it's nice to know people care. But this yahoo was making like I started the thread to get sympathy. :cuckoo:

Ollie,

Read what I said, I say again, I received no PM (private message) or e-mail from you. Do you understand?

Why don't you seek justice on your terms? I would.

No you wouldn't get a PM since you have them turned off, the only option to contact you is by email. If you didn't get it then i would say you gave the site a phony email address.

I seek justice in the law, I do not go out and break the law for revenge. Some of us were raised to respect the law even if we should perceive it to work against us.

Sympathy is a good thing when needed, and it's nice to know people care. But this yahoo was making like I started the thread to get sympathy. :cuckoo:

My point is that it doesn't matter why you started the thread, it's none of Yukon's business, he's just being a jackass.

I seek justice in the law, I do not go out and break the law for revenge. Some of us were raised to respect the law even if we should perceive it to work against us.

Justice? You seek justice? There is NO justice my son, none at all. As I said earlier Ollie if it were my Dad who was violated I would have exacted revenge immediately and then allowed the flawed "justice" system to play its silly politically correct game.

But hey, that's me Ollie. You take a different approach and I respect your choice even though I disagree with it.

OK, update time.

The prosecutor called three witnesses. One which testified that she heard Dad yelling "leave me alone, you hurt me, I'm afraid of you." However she did not see either of them.

Another girl who basically said the same thing but had been in trouble for problems with patients herself. And the supervisor of the shift who could only testify as to the character of the other workers.

After the first day my brother asked him why he did not call;

The investigating Officer,
The investigator from the health department,
The investigator from the Coroners office, (Who called it homicide)
and why he did not show the pictures of Dads injuries.

His reply was that there was no need as it was a simple abuse case and he had only lost two cases in his career.

Sooooooooo, Now we are looking at nothing.

I am going to attempt to have the original investigation reopened and go for a new trial with homicide as the charge, which is what we believe it is anyway. Why they went with "simple abuse" we still don't completely understand except the incompetence of the prosecutor shows he couldn't win any case let alone homicide.

I believe showing Dads injuries, his elbow, heels, and top of his toes would have proven that he was pinned behind the door. But the jury was never even told of these injuries.

So what do you guys think? What's next?

Forum List

Back