Predict how long before????

tjvh

May 10, 2012
How long before the Tragedy of the Batman Movie shooting will be twisted Politically into another Anti gun Campaign by the Democrats? I'm thinking Monday Morning the pro gun ban people will be in high gear. I think that they will use the weekend to plan their strike which will commence at 9AM Monday morning on all of those usual suspect shows. They will wait until the majority of people who aren't Democrats do what they do best... Go to WORK.

Is it just me or am I the only one who wants to bang Hilary Swank?

images

:hitit:

How long before the Tragedy of the Batman Movie shooting will be twisted Politically into another Anti gun Campaign by the Democrats? I'm thinking Monday Morning the pro gun ban people will be in high gear. I think that they will use the weekend to plan their strike which will commence at 9AM Monday morning on all of those usual suspect shows. They will wait until the majority of people who aren't Democrats do what they do best... Go to WORK.
I am surprised it hasn't already cranked up.

I am surprised it hasn't already cranked up.

No, I think it's still too early even for vultures like them.

Last edited:
I believe it has started already...

Piers Morgan

✔

@piersmorgan

Horrendous details from this Colorado cinema shooting. America has got to do something about its gun laws. Now is the time.
LINK

To the OP. wish harder.

You honestly believe my prediction isn't based on past experience with the anti-gun crowd? I support the Second Amendment, I have never wished for attacks on it from those who claim to stand up for others Rights.

Piers Morgan

✔

@piersmorgan

Horrendous details from this Colorado cinema shooting. America has got to do something about its gun laws. Now is the time.
LINK

I hadn't seen that yet... Thanks. What I am seeing here is all the usual Lefties trying to derail my OP with nonsensical responses.

Like the Brady Bill passed by Reagan?

Obama is already making plans to confiscate your guns

I would stock up now

Obama doesn't have enough time to enact that type of Legislation... He's leaving in November.

Can you imagine if he loses?

He will ramp up efforts to confiscate your guns before he leaves. You better hide your guns and ammo right now

Piers Morgan

✔

@piersmorgan

LINK

I hadn't seen that yet... Thanks. What I am seeing here is all the usual Lefties trying to derail my OP with nonsensical responses.

Hey! I'm no Lefty, I just think Hilary Swank is HAWT!
103851.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back