Praying at the temple mount

We all know your sources of misinformation.
And you're a fraud! Just like the Temples you Mount.

The things you won't say, speak much louder than the things you do.

As for casualties of war, that happens all around the globe.
We're not talking about what "happens" around the globe, we're talking about something you said, "never happens", that happened.

Just like your comments about the mosque.

Slyhunter, et al,

I often wondered that myself.

Why is it such a big deal that Jews not pray at the Temple Mount. Why the hell shouldn't they. They should feel free to pray any damn where they feel like it. It's not like they close down a street and get in the way of business while praying to Mecca like the Islamics do.

It's bullshit they made such a deal.
(COMMENT)

I never really understood people who have these deep and radical emotions about these religious firewalls.

Most Respectfully,
R

I think everyone, to whom it is holy, should be allowed to pray as long as they behave.
Due to its extreme sanctity, many Jews will not walk on the Mount itself, to avoid unintentionally entering the area where the Holy of Holies stood, since according to Rabbinical law, some aspect of the divine presence is still present at the site.[7] It was from the Holy of Holies that the High Priest communicated directly with God.
Temple Mount - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Slyhunter, et al,

I often wondered that myself.

Why is it such a big deal that Jews not pray at the Temple Mount. Why the hell shouldn't they. They should feel free to pray any damn where they feel like it. It's not like they close down a street and get in the way of business while praying to Mecca like the Islamics do.

(COMMENT)

I never really understood people who have these deep and radical emotions about these religious firewalls.

Most Respectfully,
R

I think everyone, to whom it is holy, should be allowed to pray as long as they behave.
Due to its extreme sanctity, many Jews will not walk on the Mount itself, to avoid unintentionally entering the area where the Holy of Holies stood, since according to Rabbinical law, some aspect of the divine presence is still present at the site.[7] It was from the Holy of Holies that the High Priest communicated directly with God.
Temple Mount - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What's bs is believing where you pray matters.

I can only imagine Muslims hitting the synagogues in Israel.

Then you have not heard about the Synagogues destroyed in 1949 by the Palestinians in Jerusalem, they did not leave one standing by the time they had finished.

You illegally migrate into the area; drive out half the residents using Jewish terrorism; declare yourself a Jewish State; then only allow the land to be farmed with Jewish labor; stick your white-trash settlers into an area you don't even own; then want THEM to share THEIR mosque with you!

Listen you selfish pieces of shit, you need to BACK THE FUCK OFF!

try looking at the facts first dumbo The Jews lived there before the muslims were invented and they built the mount the carbuncles are built on. They were invited back by the lands legal owners in 1850 and then again in 1923 when they were given the land. They declared them selves Israel and the UN said it was the Jewish state. Why shouldn't they state that the farms could only be worked by Jews, don't the Americans do the same thing.
THE JEWS DO OWN THE LAND AND YOU KNOW IT AS FOR THE MOSQUE IT IS BUILT ON THE SITE OD THE JEWISH TEMPLE AND THE JEWS DONT WANT TO SHARE IT AT ALL, THEY JUST WANT ACCESS TO THE 10% OF THE MOUNT THEY WERE ALLOWED TO USE ON OCASION

ANY OTHER NATION WOULD HAVE WIPED OUT THE PALESTINIANS BY NOW AND YOU WOULD HOT SAY A WORD

You did not address a fact.
You should walk your talk.

Your history is Ideological, not factual.
I can prove every word.

You are dismissible.
That's because you have no valid argument to confront me with.

So should you and support it with unbiased and non partisan sources

No you cant as you use biased and partisan sources that have no supporting evidence other than the same sources.

I have and you ignore the evidence in front of your face because you are so consumed with Jew hatred

The Mosque is in East Jerusalem.

It is illegal for Israeli settlers (or any member of the Israeli government) to be in East Jerusalem.

Who says, as the UN has stated that the whole of Jerusalem is international land and is outside of any nations remit.

Then it is also illegal for any arab muslims to be there and for any of their ministers to be there either

Who says, as the UN has stated that the whole of Jerusalem is international land and is outside of any nations remit.

Then it is also illegal for any arab muslims to be there and for any of their ministers to be there either
It's an occupied territory.

Jews can live there and Arabs can live there; Israeli settlers and any member of the Israeli government cannot.

Forum List

Back