Praying at the temple mount

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
Why is it such a big deal that Jews not pray at the Temple Mount. Why the hell shouldn't they. They should feel free to pray any damn where they feel like it. It's not like they close down a street and get in the way of business while praying to Mecca like the Islamics do.

It's bullshit they made such a deal.

Slyhunter, et al,

I often wondered that myself.

Why is it such a big deal that Jews not pray at the Temple Mount. Why the hell shouldn't they. They should feel free to pray any damn where they feel like it. It's not like they close down a street and get in the way of business while praying to Mecca like the Islamics do.

(COMMENT)

I never really understood people who have these deep and radical emotions about these religious firewalls.

Most Respectfully,
R

You illegally migrate into the area; drive out half the residents using Jewish terrorism; declare yourself a Jewish State; then only allow the land to be farmed with Jewish labor; stick your white-trash settlers into an area you don't even own; then want THEM to share THEIR mosque with you!

Listen you selfish pieces of shit, you need to BACK THE FUCK OFF!

Can you introduce us?
No, he's dead. The people you said would "never happen" killed him. He was college educated; a doctor; family man; peace activist; and your piece of slime knife wielders, bombed his home, terrorized his neighbors, broke into his house (twice) and beat him and his wife up to the point where she had a miscarriage, then the IDF murdered him with a can of tear gas.

You said this would "never happen".

This happens all the time and you don't say shit about it.

Shall I show you a picture of a Jewish couple and type the f* word?
Does she look like Gal Gadot?

Probably not.
No shit!

Can you introduce us?
No, he's dead. The people you said would "never happen" killed him. He was college educated; a doctor; family man; peace activist; and your piece of slime knife wielders, bombed his home, terrorized his neighbors, broke into his house (twice) and beat him and his wife up to the point where she had a miscarriage, then the IDF murdered him with a can of tear gas.

You said this would "never happen".

This happens all the time and you don't say shit about it.

Shall I show you a picture of a Jewish couple and type the f* word?
Does she look like Gal Gadot?

Probably not.
No shit!

Now list the Jews murdered in the last 3 weeks.

Now list the Jews murdered in the last 3 weeks.
Now you go fuck yourself, I ain't your little organ monkey.

You don't address my points, I don't address yours. That's how it works.

Now are you going to tell me why something "happened", that you said "never" would?

I stated you are devoid of facts...always.
All you have is Ideology oriented web sites.

Slyhunter, et al,

I often wondered that myself.

(COMMENT)

I never really understood people who have these deep and radical emotions about these religious firewalls.

Most Respectfully,
R

I think everyone, to whom it is holy, should be allowed to pray as long as they behave.

Forum List

Back