Israeli fool attempting to join al-Qaeda captured by ISIS

So if Sally, irosie, aris, Roudy or someone else here is missing, no need to thank me for this information. An Israeli paraglider went out to allegedly join FSA or Nusra and allegedly was captured by ISIS.

ISIS Group Claims Capture of Israeli Pilot in West Dara'a
IDF Confirms an Israeli-Arab Paraglider Crossed into Syria

As your link says it was an Israeli arab (muslim) fool that went to join the terrorists. He must really hate the Syrians
Those cheering al-Qaeda are considered Muslims in the first place. I don´t expect ISIS to allow the pilot access the Internet, so it isn´t you (by method of elimination) :)

So if Sally, irosie, aris, Roudy or someone else here is missing, no need to thank me for this information. An Israeli paraglider went out to allegedly join FSA or Nusra and allegedly was captured by ISIS.

As your link says it was an Israeli arab (muslim) fool that went to join the terrorists. He must really hate the Syrians
Those cheering al-Qaeda are considered Muslims in the first place. I don´t expect ISIS to allow the pilot access the Internet, so it isn´t you (by method of elimination) :)

The fact I am not Israeli also come's into it,

What is so special about it?
The way it has been tried is spectacular.
Hah mission impossible.

What is so special about it?
The way it has been tried is spectacular.
Hah mission impossible.
At least, this madman couldn´t just walk there to join terror.

It's an Israeli Arab who intended to cross the border to JOIN Isis.

Get your facts straight, at least.
So if he intended to join ISIS, why did they capture him?

Unconventional route and method, for all they knew he could have been a spy.

Unconventional route and method, for all they knew he could have been a spy.
Not that I care, but the report says he wanted to join al-Qaeda (which in al-Nusra in Syria, al-Nusra is ally of FSA) and not ISIS. No big difference.

Don't know, don't care. It would have been funnier that way, yanhhow.

Forum List

Back