Praying at the temple mount

Deflection.

What does that have to do with Palestine?

You mean Israel?

Israel stands in defiance to Islamic supremacy. You are a Muslim supremacist. You will not tolerate the rule of any land by Kafir.

You lie constantly that Israel is Apartheid, but it is you Muslims who are in fact engaged in Apartheid.
tumblr_mmmshu08cp1rdyi75o1_500.jpg

Another dodge.

You Muslim supremacists refuse to acknowledge that your religion is Apartheid, and every nation under Sharia is an Apartheid state.
Another dodge.​

Not so. I have a Chrysler.

Deflection.

What does that have to do with Palestine?

You mean Israel?

Israel stands in defiance to Islamic supremacy. You are a Muslim supremacist. You will not tolerate the rule of any land by Kafir.

You lie constantly that Israel is Apartheid, but it is you Muslims who are in fact engaged in Apartheid.
tumblr_mmmshu08cp1rdyi75o1_500.jpg

Another dodge.

You Muslim supremacists refuse to acknowledge that your religion is Apartheid, and every nation under Sharia is an Apartheid state.
Another dodge.​

Not so. I have a Chrysler.

Put down the kid, go to Palestine and kick some ass.

So you're too pussy to answer a simple question?

Do you sit down when you pee?

The Christians have a verse that a Muslim like you has never heard, "don't worry about the mote in your brother's eye. while ignoring the beam in your own."

Before you attack Israel, clean up the Islamic shit holes You seek to crush the only functioning democracy in the Middle East to establish yet another Sharia cesspool.

You are a Muslim Supremacist - you have no valid foundation.

The Christians have a verse that a Muslim like you has never heard, "don't worry about the mote in your brother's eye. while ignoring the beam in your own."

Before you attack Israel, clean up the Islamic shit holes You seek to crush the only functioning democracy in the Middle East to establish yet another Sharia cesspool.

What do the Palestinians have to do with Libyans, Yemenis, Syrians, or any other country. This forum is about Palestine.

Israel is no democracy. Of the people under Israeli control only 50%, at most, have the vote. Much like Apartheid South Africa where the whites claimed most of the non-whites were citizens of enclaves they controlled completely or had control over the borders, and hence were not eligible to vote in South African elections.

What do the Palestinians have to do with Libyans, Yemenis, Syrians, or any other country. This forum is about Palestine.

Israel is no democracy. Of the people under Israeli control only 50%, at most, have the vote. Much like Apartheid South Africa where the whites claimed most of the non-whites were citizens of enclaves they controlled completely or had control over the borders, and hence were not eligible to vote in South African elections.
Well similarly, what does a pointless reference to South Africa have to do with Islamic colonists?

Apartheid is the common denominator in the analogy. And, what do Islamic colonists have to do with Palestine? There were none in Palestine. Saladin, who conquered Palestine from the Christians, was Kurdish, led a Kurdish army, and Kurds did not colonize Palestine. Many of the Christians of Palestine converted to Islam for convenience.

Apartheid is the common denominator in the analogy. And, what do Islamic colonists have to do with Palestine? There were none in Palestine. Saladin, who conquered Palestine from the Christians, was Kurdish, led a Kurdish army, and Kurds did not colonize Palestine. Many of the Christians of Palestine converted to Islam for convenience.
Apartheid is a common theme connecting retrograde islamist nations.

No it connects backward racist nations like white ruled South Africa and Israel.

No it connects backward racist nations like white ruled South Africa and Israel.
No. It's just more of your pointless spam.

Dude, I'm a white, Irish Catholic.

And Israel is not a democratic state. It is a fascist, totalitarian, apartheid state, that doesn't deserve to exist. I have nothing against it existing, I just think the way you fuckers are acting, you don't deserve a country!

Sure you are Abuhl.

And Israel is not a democratic state. It is a fascist, totalitarian, apartheid state, that doesn't deserve to exist. I have nothing against it existing, I just think the way you fuckers are acting, you don't deserve a country!

Lying doesn't help you claim that you are anything but a crazed terrorist shrieking for Islamic supremacy, boyo.

Sure you are Abuhl.

Lying doesn't help you claim that you are anything but a crazed terrorist shrieking for Islamic supremacy, boyo.

And you respond as the ZioNazi defending the Apartheid and Fascist terrorist state of Israel, shrieking for Jew supremacy over Christians and Muslims.

Dude, I'm a white, Irish Catholic. And Israel is not a democratic state. It is a fascist, totalitarian, apartheid state, that doesn't deserve to exist. I have nothing against it existing, I just think the way you fuckers are acting, you don't deserve a country!
There's something not healthy with this line of thinking, and the pope recently has gone bonkers too.

And you respond as the ZioNazi defending the Apartheid and Fascist terrorist state of Israel, shrieking for Jew supremacy over Christians and Muslims.
"If a man wishes to rid himself of a feeling of unbearable oppression, he may have to take to hashish." Friedrich Nietzsche

So how about some evidence of your claims then, show from a reliable unbiased source that Israel is fascists, totalitarian and apartheid. Just don't use the replies to their enemies attacks as any form of evidence as this will show you are an apologist for islamonazi terrorism and world domination

Forum List

Back