Praying at the temple mount

For the record, I am a Roman Catholic that considers both Islam and Judaism intrinsically dangerous cults, based on their precepts based on concepts like "an eye for an eye" and "jihad". Concepts we have replaced with "turn the other cheek". Though, I realize not all adherents of the two cults are evil.

And, in the lands controlled by Israeli Jews Apartheid is the rule. If you can't see what the Jewish settlements are, you have a terrible case of cognitive dissonance.

I would believe you except..

For the years I've been here you are a consistent cheer leader for terrorism. You absolutely side with Islam 100% of the time. The ONLY reason to attack Israel is the sick Muslim supremacist belief that not one grain of sand in what were ever held by the Muslims hoards can be under the control of Kafir. Israel is less that 1% of the land mass in the Middle East, yet you claim it is unfair that the JOOOOOZZZZZ have this tiny spec of land. The only RATIONAL explanation is that you are a Muzzie Beast demonstrating your intolerance of non-Muslims.

FURTHER, the Muzzie Beasts have already stated that when (actually if) they succeed in their genocide of the Jews, they are coming after Rome. SO you would be shooting yourself in the head by aiding the Caliphate if you were actually a Catholic.

The lands ruled by the Arab Apartheid are the most brutal in the world. Muzzie Beasts literally kill non-Muslims who dare set foot in Mecca.

You have no problem with that. Why? Because you are a fraud, and a Muzzie Beast yourself.
Pantload of Israeli crap, of course.The conflict is not about size. It is not about religion although the hundred year conflict has dragged religious freakazoids from both camps out of the woodwork.

As for persecution of minorities, what is the place of a Christian woman in Palestine?

A propaganda tool.

For the record, I am a Roman Catholic that considers both Islam and Judaism intrinsically dangerous cults, based on their precepts based on concepts like "an eye for an eye" and "jihad". Concepts we have replaced with "turn the other cheek". Though, I realize not all adherents of the two cults are evil.

And, in the lands controlled by Israeli Jews Apartheid is the rule. If you can't see what the Jewish settlements are, you have a terrible case of cognitive dissonance.

For the years I've been here you are a consistent cheer leader for terrorism. You absolutely side with Islam 100% of the time. The ONLY reason to attack Israel is the sick Muslim supremacist belief that not one grain of sand in what were ever held by the Muslims hoards can be under the control of Kafir. Israel is less that 1% of the land mass in the Middle East, yet you claim it is unfair that the JOOOOOZZZZZ have this tiny spec of land. The only RATIONAL explanation is that you are a Muzzie Beast demonstrating your intolerance of non-Muslims.

FURTHER, the Muzzie Beasts have already stated that when (actually if) they succeed in their genocide of the Jews, they are coming after Rome. SO you would be shooting yourself in the head by aiding the Caliphate if you were actually a Catholic.

The lands ruled by the Arab Apartheid are the most brutal in the world. Muzzie Beasts literally kill non-Muslims who dare set foot in Mecca.

You have no problem with that. Why? Because you are a fraud, and a Muzzie Beast yourself.
Pantload of Israeli crap, of course.The conflict is not about size. It is not about religion although the hundred year conflict has dragged religious freakazoids from both camps out of the woodwork.

As for persecution of minorities, what is the place of a Christian woman in Palestine?

A propaganda tool.

You think that the Christians who lost the most as a result of the Jew invasion are propagandists?

Pantload of Israeli crap, of course.The conflict is not about size.

So Christians are allowed in Mecca and Medina?

The Apartheid state of Saudi Arabia does no put second class status on non-Muslims?

Oh, you're just lying. Hey, you're a Muslim - of course you lie, you worship the father of lies.

It is not about religion although the hundred year conflict has dragged religious freakazoids from both camps out of the woodwork.

Religion is the cover you evil fuckers use to justify your lust for power. But no rational person can look at the land your Caliphate holds, and claim that the tiny spec held by Israel is "unfair" that you must have that land too.

You Muzzie Beasts are some greedy fucks - fact.

{
Christians in Gaza have faced increasing persecution since Hamas wrested control of the Strip in June 2007.
Since taking control, Hamas has been instituting sharia (Islamic) law throughout the coastal enclave, which, among other things, forbids any non-Muslim from sharing his or her faith.
In January 2010, Majed El Shafie, president of One Free World International, told CBN News Christians are being attacked on an almost daily basis.
“The Christians in the Palestinian Authority [are] facing persecutions. Their homes, their churches — they get attacked almost everyday,” Shafie said.
Christian schools have also been attacked, vehicles torched, equipment stolen and school personnel threatened.}

Christians In Gaza Have Faced Increasing Persecution Since Hamas Wrested Control - Rescue Christians

The treatment you Muslims met out to Christian is abhorrent.

A propaganda tool.

You think that the Christians who lost the most as a result of the Jew invasion are propagandists?

Christians, like all competing religions in the islamo-fascist middle east, have been systematically purged as islamo-fascists of islamism have gained strength of numbers.

Your insensate Joooooooo hatreds makes you a poor candidate for offering objective opinions.

First of all Palestinians are Christians as well as Muslims,

Really?

All "Palestinians" are Christians?

Who knew?

{
Religions
Muslim 80–85% (predominantly Sunni; also non-denominational), Christian 1.0–2.5%, Jewish 12–14%[23]}

Demographics of the Palestinian territories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh wait, you were just lying again.

and the Christians, being the biggest land owners and the wealthiest of the Palestinians, lost the most as a result of the invasion of the European Jews. Firstly, calling anyone a "Muzzie Beats" is, besides racist, childish. I would find it disgusting and would report anyone calling the Jews beasts. Demonizing people of a particular, race religion or ethnicity is a Nazi technique which you have apparently learned well.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

What a fucking liar you are.

Islam is a religion, a creed, not a race. Islam is evil - to the core. Like Nazism it is a creed of murder and subjugation. You ARE beasts, you murder and oppress anywhere you gain power.

AND you are greedy motherfuckers. You have nearly all the land - but that isn't enough for you, you demand every last grain of sand. Your lust for power is so great that you won't allow ANYONE to live in peace, all must bow before your filthy god, the goat Allah.

It is not unfair for Jews to have a "spec." of land or more anywhere. What is unfair is the stealing of said land from the native inhabitants and their associated eviction from their land. In particular I support the Palestinian Christians and their right to return to Palestine and the return of their homes and land. If you are anti-Christian, and it seems you are, it is your problem given that there are nearly 2 billion of us and we wield a great amount of power.

How did you Muslims get the land? Didn't you invade by force and slaughter all who resisted you?

Christians are less than 1% of the Arabs living in Gaza and the West Bank - despite your open and outright lies. They are also horribly persecuted by the Muslims and the terrorist Hamas group.

You support Muslim supremacy - period.

A propaganda tool.

Christians, like all competing religions in the islamo-fascist middle east, have been systematically purged as islamo-fascists of islamism have gained strength of numbers.

Your insensate Joooooooo hatreds makes you a poor candidate for offering objective opinions.

Supporting fellow Christians that have been dispossessed by the Zionists is not hatred for Jews. It s what all Christians should do. As Kairos Palestine asks all Christians to do. Your hate of Christians makes impossible to see things clearly.

The Kairos Palestine Document, a prayerful call of Palestinian Christians to end the occupation

The Kairos Palestine Document, a prayerful call of Palestinian Christians to end the occupation | Friends of Sabeel - North America

We can tell those Christians because they are riding on Unicorns.

IF you Muslims had a hint or shred of integrity, it would be easier to communicate with you. Since virtually everything you post is a lie, it makes it difficult to converse.

Why is it such a big deal that Jews not pray at the Temple Mount. Why the hell shouldn't they. They should feel free to pray any damn where they feel like it. It's not like they close down a street and get in the way of business while praying to Mecca like the Islamics do.

It's bullshit they made such a deal.
Islamos don't allow Bibles on the Temple Mount. The demons haven't figured out every smart phone is a walking Bible.

A propaganda tool.

Supporting fellow Christians that have been dispossessed by the Zionists is not hatred for Jews. It s what all Christians should do. As Kairos Palestine asks all Christians to do. Your hate of Christians makes impossible to see things clearly.

The Kairos Palestine Document, a prayerful call of Palestinian Christians to end the occupation

The Kairos Palestine Document, a prayerful call of Palestinian Christians to end the occupation | Friends of Sabeel - North America

I was certain you would sidestep any attempt at addressing the purge of competing religions from the islamist middle east by your islamo-homies.

Palestinian Christians | ICEJ International

Really?

Who knew?

{
Religions
Muslim 80–85% (predominantly Sunni; also non-denominational), Christian 1.0–2.5%, Jewish 12–14%[23]}

and the Christians, being the biggest land owners and the wealthiest of the Palestinians, lost the most as a result of the invasion of the European Jews. Firstly, calling anyone a "Muzzie Beats" is, besides racist, childish. I would find it disgusting and would report anyone calling the Jews beasts. Demonizing people of a particular, race religion or ethnicity is a Nazi technique which you have apparently learned well.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Islam is a religion, a creed, not a race. Islam is evil - to the core. Like Nazism it is a creed of murder and subjugation. You ARE beasts, you murder and oppress anywhere you gain power.

AND you are greedy motherfuckers. You have nearly all the land - but that isn't enough for you, you demand every last grain of sand. Your lust for power is so great that you won't allow ANYONE to live in peace, all must bow before your filthy god, the goat Allah.

It is not unfair for Jews to have a "spec." of land or more anywhere. What is unfair is the stealing of said land from the native inhabitants and their associated eviction from their land. In particular I support the Palestinian Christians and their right to return to Palestine and the return of their homes and land. If you are anti-Christian, and it seems you are, it is your problem given that there are nearly 2 billion of us and we wield a great amount of power.

How did you Muslims get the land? Didn't you invade by force and slaughter all who resisted you?

Christians are less than 1% of the Arabs living in Gaza and the West Bank - despite your open and outright lies. They are also horribly persecuted by the Muslims and the terrorist Hamas group.

Firstly, I am a Christian and we did invade by force and slaughtered all who resisted us when we conquered Palestine and established the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem. We held it for over a century.

As far as Palestinian Christians, they are persecuted by Jews, not fellow Palestinians.

Really?

Who knew?

{
Religions

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Firstly, I am a Christian and we did invade by force and slaughtered all who resisted us when we conquered Palestine and established the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem. We held it for over a century.

As far as Palestinian Christians, they are persecuted by Jews, not fellow Palestinians.

Really?

Who knew?

{
Religions

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, as long as you found a YouTube video, it must be true.

You are, how shall we say...."easily persuaded".

Pantload of Israeli crap, of course.The conflict is not about size.

So Christians are allowed in Mecca and Medina?

The Apartheid state of Saudi Arabia does no put second class status on non-Muslims?

Oh, you're just lying. Hey, you're a Muslim - of course you lie, you worship the father of lies.

It is not about religion although the hundred year conflict has dragged religious freakazoids from both camps out of the woodwork.

Religion is the cover you evil fuckers use to justify your lust for power. But no rational person can look at the land your Caliphate holds, and claim that the tiny spec held by Israel is "unfair" that you must have that land too.

You Muzzie Beasts are some greedy fucks - fact.

{
Christians in Gaza have faced increasing persecution since Hamas wrested control of the Strip in June 2007.
Since taking control, Hamas has been instituting sharia (Islamic) law throughout the coastal enclave, which, among other things, forbids any non-Muslim from sharing his or her faith.
In January 2010, Majed El Shafie, president of One Free World International, told CBN News Christians are being attacked on an almost daily basis.
“The Christians in the Palestinian Authority [are] facing persecutions. Their homes, their churches — they get attacked almost everyday,” Shafie said.
Christian schools have also been attacked, vehicles torched, equipment stolen and school personnel threatened.}

Christians In Gaza Have Faced Increasing Persecution Since Hamas Wrested Control - Rescue Christians

The treatment you Muslims met out to Christian is abhorrent.
Interesting that all of y'all's sources are attached to Israel.

Do you have any neutral sources?

Firstly, I am a Christian

Sure you are, you just promote Islamic Supremacy because, uh, ALLAHU AKBAR

and we did invade by force and slaughtered all who resisted us when we conquered Palestine and established the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem. We held it for over a century.

Who is "we?" the Muslim invaders under the Caliphs.

You lie a great deal, how very Muslim of you.

{
Are Palestinian Christians living in the Gaza Strip being kidnapped by Muslims who force them to convert to Islam?

This is a story that is considered taboo among many Palestinians, who prefer to lay all the blame only on Israel.

According to the Greek Orthodox Church in the Gaza Strip, at least five Christians have been kidnapped and forced to convert to Islam in recent weeks.

If anyone has good reason to fear for his life it is Archbishop Alexios, head of the Greek Church in the Gaza Strip, who is spearheading the protests against persecution of Christians and forced conversions.

In the past few days the archbishop has come under sharp criticism from many Palestinians and the Hamas government for daring to speak out about the plight of his community.

Islamic groups and human rights activists in the Gaza Strip claimed that the Christians converted to Islam of their own free will.

They even released a videotape of a young Christian man, Ramez al-Amash, 24, in which he declared that he had voluntarily abandoned his faith in favor of Islam.

The church blamed an unidentified terror group of being behind the forced conversions and called on the international community to intervene to save the Christians.

Church leaders also accused a prominent Hamas man of being behind the kidnapping and forced conversion of a Christian woman, Huda Abu Daoud, and her three daughters. Shortly after she disappeared, the woman sent a message to her husband's mobile phone informing him that she and her daughters had converted to Islam.}

Who Will Save the Christians in the Gaza Strip?

They are only 1% of the population. Like you do with Israel, they are a tiny portion that you seek to destroy.

You will not tolerate any who do not bow to Islam.

Deflection.

What does that have to do with Palestine?

You mean Israel?

Israel stands in defiance to Islamic supremacy. You are a Muslim supremacist. You will not tolerate the rule of any land by Kafir.

You lie constantly that Israel is Apartheid, but it is you Muslims who are in fact engaged in Apartheid.
tumblr_mmmshu08cp1rdyi75o1_500.jpg

Deflection.

What does that have to do with Palestine?

You mean Israel?

Israel stands in defiance to Islamic supremacy. You are a Muslim supremacist. You will not tolerate the rule of any land by Kafir.

You lie constantly that Israel is Apartheid, but it is you Muslims who are in fact engaged in Apartheid.
tumblr_mmmshu08cp1rdyi75o1_500.jpg

Another dodge.

You Muslim supremacists refuse to acknowledge that your religion is Apartheid, and every nation under Sharia is an Apartheid state.

Forum List

Back