Prayers for Muhamid Ali, one of the Greatest Boxers Ever, Fighting now for His Life

Pity a man in his former shape and conditioning ended up in his current shape

The "roper doper" won him a fight, but probably cost him his health. His brain tissue can confirm the concussion issue many athletes face. Very amusing guy based on the old interviews. Clowned around a lot.

The "roper doper" won him a fight, but probably cost him his health. His brain tissue can confirm the concussion issue many athletes face. Very amusing guy based on the old interviews. Clowned around a lot.
he backed his shit up though.....

I personally think that George Foreman and Rocky Marciano were better fighters, but Ali did more for conscientious objection and civil rights than anyone aside from MLK and Dr Ralph Abernathy,

Praying for his soul and God's PEace and Mercy on him.

We will see fee souls greater than his in our lifetime.

Muhammad Ali's Family Gathers at Ailing Boxer's Hospital Bedside

What? Don't you know he is Muslim? I thought you wanted all of them kicked out because they were terrorists.

Old Cassius Clay could float like butterfly, sting like a bee. The inventor of trash talk press conference? Fantastic! Evev if you hated him, he did not take a lotnof bug hits, knockdowns. It was "rope a dope" not roper dope?

Cassius Clay did more to undermine sportsmanship, dignity and respect in sports and was a pioneer in the coarsening of sports culture.
His condition is a direct result of getting his brain bashed repeatedly. I feel sorry for him and anyone in that condition. But I have nothing but contempt for him for the damage he has done to sports in this country.

Cassius Clay did more to undermine sportsmanship, dignity and respect in sports and was a pioneer in the coarsening of sports culture.
His condition is a direct result of getting his brain bashed repeatedly. I feel sorry for him and anyone in that condition. But I have nothing but contempt for him for the damage he has done to sports in this country.
107e1ec24f2bb92376f5ee18939dd2b276df8b8a2a21da74d53cfefa5633399b.jpg

Troll post.

Troll post.
STFU. Don't insult a dead man you asshole.

Troll post.
He wasn't dead when I posted, dumbass. Waste your sanctimony on someone else.
Now deal with his legacy of rudeness.

Troll post.
Wow. Please leave the thread you sanctimonious asshole.

Troll post.
Speak for yourself, jerk. I don't worship boors.

Speak for yourself, jerk. I don't worship boors.
Wow you spit on his grave again. May God have mercy on your pathetic soul.

Forum List

Back