Powerful video on the history of Abortion.

If every fetus is sacred, then why do one third of all pregnancies end in miscarriage? Why is it OK for a woman's body to spontaneously expel the zygote, but "murder" when the woman takes steps to induce the same result.

The religious say it's "God's will" but if God wanted every fetus to result in a live birth, He would not have created miscarriages.

That 1/3 of all pregnancies end in spontaneous abortion is a fact that the anti-choice crowd conveniently forgets, because it suggests that ending a pregnancy isn't murdering babies.

Really you can't see the difference? Really??!!!

If every fetus is sacred, then why do one third of all pregnancies end in miscarriage? Why is it OK for a woman's body to spontaneously expel the zygote, but "murder" when the woman takes steps to induce the same result.

The religious say it's "God's will" but if God wanted every fetus to result in a live birth, He would not have created miscarriages.

That 1/3 of all pregnancies end in spontaneous abortion is a fact that the anti-choice crowd conveniently forgets, because it suggests that ending a pregnancy isn't murdering babies.

Do you support abortion for all three trimesters? Is the person still just a zygote when it has arms leggs eyes and a heart beat?

You guys talk all day about the "babies" until they are actually born (and after that, fuck the little welfare mooches!) but you never tell me how you are going to effectively ban abortions

Yep the old stand by I got nothing response. We can now blame my actions on another group because I say they no long care,very convenet and false.

Making Abortion Illegal is easy,but thats not the point,the point is people like yourself,with a very distorted view of whats right and wrong.
Every-time someone says its not a human,not a child,just what ever,you demean the whole human race along with yourself.
Life in the world is seldom black and white,key word being seldom,but there are times that it is,when life is destroyed,its black and white,no matter how much people like yourself cry and blubber it isn't.

When your party wants to snatch the food out of the mouths of poor children to make sure a Billionaire gets his tax break and his Dressage Horsie, I frankly find that pretty demeaning to the whole human race.

The reality is, your side doesn't give a fuck about poor children and never did. This is about imposing your religion on the rest of us. Seriously, fuck that.

You guys talk all day about the "babies" until they are actually born (and after that, fuck the little welfare mooches!) but you never tell me how you are going to effectively ban abortions

Yep the old stand by I got nothing response. We can now blame my actions on another group because I say they no long care,very convenet and false.

Making Abortion Illegal is easy,but thats not the point,the point is people like yourself,with a very distorted view of whats right and wrong.
Every-time someone says its not a human,not a child,just what ever,you demean the whole human race along with yourself.
Life in the world is seldom black and white,key word being seldom,but there are times that it is,when life is destroyed,its black and white,no matter how much people like yourself cry and blubber it isn't.

When your party wants to snatch the food out of the mouths of poor children to make sure a Billionaire gets his tax break and his Dressage Horsie, I frankly find that pretty demeaning to the whole human race.

The reality is, your side doesn't give a fuck about poor children and never did. This is about imposing your religion on the rest of us. Seriously, fuck that.
Bullshit.... Prove it fuckhead.

It’s exactly the point, as it in no way would end the practice and only further empower the state at the expense of our civil liberties.

What you perceive to be ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ is personal and subjective concerning this issue; hence the wisdom of the courts to allow each individual to decide the matter for himself, in accordance with his own good conscience, absent unwarranted interference by the state.

Do you support abortion for all three trimesters? Is the person still just a zygote when it has arms leggs eyes and a heart beat?

Again, that’s for individuals to decide, not the state.

If one believes a zygote is a ‘person,’ then that means she shouldn’t have an abortion; but as a fact of Constitutional law it is not a ‘person,’ and the state is not at liberty to deny her the right to decide whether to have a child or not as a consequence of others' beliefs.

Bullshit.... Prove it fuckhead.

This is such a tired refrain...promoted by the Left elite and you bought it hook, line, and sinker. You people on the Left are so easily duped by the Left elite. The Left elite know they can dupe you over and over.......

To think that a child must be murdered in the womb, because the parents are poor, is to not think. And to blame those who are pro-life for not caring about poor children is unbelievably ignorant and entirely not applicable to the debate.

Abortion is immoral. It is murder. Force is being used on the fetus, which you lefties never consider for one minute. Over 50 million Americans have been murdered in the womb, and you find this perfectly acceptable. How despicable.

[

This is such a tired refrain...promoted by the Left elite and you bought it hook, line, and sinker. You people on the Left are so easily duped by the Left elite. The Left elite know they can dupe you over and over.......

To think that a child must be murdered in the womb, because the parents are poor, is to not think. And to blame those who are pro-life for not caring about poor children is unbelievably ignorant and entirely not applicable to the debate.

Abortion is immoral. It is murder. Force is being used on the fetus, which you lefties never consider for one minute. Over 50 million Americans have been murdered in the womb, and you find this perfectly acceptable. How despicable.

Again, fetuses aren't children. Otherwise we'd be throwing funerals over tampons and treating miscarriages as murder investigations.

The reality is, those 50 million abortions would have happened no matter what the law is. They were happening before Roe v. Wade.

And when you wingnuts advocate socialized medicine, family and medical leave and taxing the fuck out of the rich to pay for all these unwanted babies, THEN AND ONLY THEN will I take you guys seriously on this issue.

Until then, you are just a bunch of sexually frustrated assholes trying to impose your crazy religion on the rest of us, and will be mocked accordingly.

A miscarriage is tragedy and does prove it isn't a baby. That is like thinking a person killed in a auto accident wasn't a person.

tapatalk post

Abortion was never readily available until recent times. Before it was readily available, few women killed their child in the womb. So your theory that outlawing it, would result in more abortions, is DUMB!

And the social welfare state did not exist when abortion was seldom used and yet, people did just fine. So your theory about the need for more social welfare if abortion did not exist, is DUMB!

Again, you show how utterly ignorant you are of history. From the dawn of time, women have taken remedies to "restore menses". In other words, to abort the fetus who was stopping menstration. There is even mention of such potions in Roman times.

The Catholic Church persecuted witches in the Middle Ages because these were the midwives that women consulted for the potions which would induce abortions.

Until women's suffrage became an issue, abortion was a matter between women and their doctors. Many feminists believe that abortion was made illegal to punish women for seeking the vote. And the prohibition didn't last long because women continued to seek out ways to end unwanted pregnancies by legal means (going to countries where abortion was legal) or otherwise (dangerous back alley abortions).

Neither history nor law are on your side. You will NEVER stop women from seeking abortion. If you want to reduce abortions, better start looking at ways of providing better support to poor women who get pregnant. It's the ONLY way to achieve your goal.

A miscarriage is tragedy and does prove it isn't a baby. That is like thinking a person killed in a auto accident wasn't a person.

tapatalk post

You know, maybe if you didn't text your answers, you wouldn't look so silly.

The point is, we don't investigate miscarriages like crime scenes. We do investigate auto accidents like crime scenes.

You have nothing

tapatalk post

Abortion was never readily available until recent times. Before it was readily available, few women killed their child in the womb. So your theory that outlawing it, would result in more abortions, is DUMB!

And the social welfare state did not exist when abortion was seldom used and yet, people did just fine. So your theory about the need for more social welfare if abortion did not exist, is DUMB!

Again, you show how utterly ignorant you are of history. From the dawn of time, women have taken remedies to "restore menses". In other words, to abort the fetus who was stopping menstration. There is even mention of such potions in Roman times.

The Catholic Church persecuted witches in the Middle Ages because these were the midwives that women consulted for the potions which would induce abortions.

Until women's suffrage became an issue, abortion was a matter between women and their doctors. Many feminists believe that abortion was made illegal to punish women for seeking the vote. And the prohibition didn't last long because women continued to seek out ways to end unwanted pregnancies by legal means (going to countries where abortion was legal) or otherwise (dangerous back alley abortions).

Neither history nor law are on your side. You will NEVER stop women from seeking abortion. If you want to reduce abortions, better start looking at ways of providing better support to poor women who get pregnant. It's the ONLY way to achieve your goal.

To think that prior to 1973 abortions were just a plentiful as after, is to not think. It is a fact that the number of abortions prior to its legalization never approached the numbers after legalization. So, you are the one lacking an understanding of history or could it be you are unable to comprehend my earlier post?

And regarding the law, you apparently know nothing about the history of it. The SC made up the right of a woman to murder her child, out of nothing. There is nothing in the Constitution that grants this right to murder and in fact, Roe v Wade is entirely contrary to our founding documents...but then I know you and your kind do not believe in our founding documents and much prefer rule by elites, rather than the rule of law and natural rights...cause that works so well....further proof you know nothing of history. History should tell you the SC has been wrong many times...research slavery, segregation, prohibition, obamacare, etc....but then, we know your version of history never existed.

Last edited:
[

Again, fetuses aren't children. Otherwise we'd be throwing funerals over tampons and treating miscarriages as murder investigations.

The reality is, those 50 million abortions would have happened no matter what the law is. They were happening before Roe v. Wade.

And when you wingnuts advocate socialized medicine, family and medical leave and taxing the fuck out of the rich to pay for all these unwanted babies, THEN AND ONLY THEN will I take you guys seriously on this issue.

Until then, you are just a bunch of sexually frustrated assholes trying to impose your crazy religion on the rest of us, and will be mocked accordingly.

How can we debate each other when so much of what you believe is foolishness and wrong. Welfare and all its many facets, including socialized medicine will not help children or anyone...it will harm them.

Are you completely unaware that the war of poverty has been a complete failure? It has enslaved millions to government handouts and destroyed the family unit, particularly in the black community.

So, once again, the very thing you leftists advocate to address the problem, will only exacerbate the problem. One would think you would learn from your mistakes, but I guess you are not that smart.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back