Powerful video on the history of Abortion.

Still trying to come up with weak analogies to support your misogyny.

If the woman a fetus is in doesn't think of it as a person, it isn't a person.

It's "That Thing I need to do next Tuesday."

Lol only an idiot thinks having women kill their babies is power

tapatalk post

SOrry, a kidney bean sized fetus isn't a baby.

No woman thinks of it that way. And that's what make you guys mad. They can undo what you've done.

You are like a child squeezing his eyes shut with his fingers in his ears screaming lalalalalala to shut out the truth

tapatalk post

Last edited:

tapatalk post

No woman thinks of it that way. And that's what make you guys mad. They can undo what you've done.

You are like a child squeezing his eyes shut with his fingers in his ears screaming lalalalalala to shit out the truth

tapatalk post

You are like a sorry-ass old guy who is upset women are controlling their lady parts.

Frankly, I don't care one way or the other, rather than the JOY I get that religious assholes aren't getting their way on this one.

Still trying to come up with weak analogies to support your misogyny.

If the woman a fetus is in doesn't think of it as a person, it isn't a person.

It's "That Thing I need to do next Tuesday."

tapatalk post

I know of NO women that think that way.

Just what is that kidney bean thing anyways,yellow Lab? a sparrow perhaps? or is it a unique genetically coded human in its infancy?

The illogical excuses are endless with people like this one.

tapatalk post

Just what is that kidney bean thing anyways,yellow Lab? a sparrow perhaps? or is it a unique genetically coded human in its infancy?

Two out of three fertilized zygotes (which have a unique genetic code) end up never attaching to the Uterine Wall.

We don't have funerals over tampons.

Two out of three fertilized zygotes (which have a unique genetic code) end up never attaching to the Uterine Wall.

No we don't,and we are not talking about them,but nice try.

Well, why aren't we? If your criteria is "unique genetic code", then a zygote is every bit as much a "human" as a kidney-bean sized fetus.

We need to pass laws that women have to stay in bed after sex and not exert themselves to increase the chances these "unique genetic beings" have a fighting chance to attach to the uterine wall!

It's not like she should have any say in the matter!

Six months is not 8 weeks, which is where most abortions are performed.

Well that makes it all good....:cuckoo:

Killing the fetus at 8 weeks is like clipping your toe nails...right?

It does not matter WHEN the fetus is destroyed....the effect is still the same. A human being dies.

No, an 8 week fetus isn't a human being

Sorry. No one thinks of them that way.

an 8 week fetus is "that problem I need to take care of".

Deal with it!

If it is not a human being, then what is it?

Is it a worm? Is it an egg? Is it Superman?

Using your deluded logic, what is not human, can be killed. Then you must apply this illogical thinking to all living things on Earth. Right?

Well that makes it all good....:cuckoo:

Killing the fetus at 8 weeks is like clipping your toe nails...right?

It does not matter WHEN the fetus is destroyed....the effect is still the same. A human being dies.

Deal with it!

Using your deluded logic, what is not human, can be killed. Then you must apply this illogical thinking to all living things on Earth. Right?

The criteria that Roe V. Wade came up with was just fine.

Viability. if it can live outside the womb, it's a human being.

And before you go whining about late term abortions, those are only done for medical necessity.

Well, why aren't we? If your criteria is "unique genetic code", then a zygote is every bit as much a "human" as a kidney-bean sized fetus.

We need to pass laws that women have to stay in bed after sex and not exert themselves to increase the chances these "unique genetic beings" have a fighting chance to attach to the uterine wall!

It's not like she should have any say in the matter!

Why do you think women are dumb? Do you not think they know having sex could result in pregnancy?

Preventing pregnancy is a simple thing. Even you can do it.

Deal with it!

The criteria that Roe V. Wade came up with was just fine.

Viability. if it can live outside the womb, it's a human being.

And before you go whining about late term abortions, those are only done for medical necessity.

What bullshit

tapatalk post

[

Why do you think women are dumb? Do you not think they know having sex could result in pregnancy?

Do I think women are dumb? No.

Do I think women make dumb choices? Yup.

Tell you a story I've told here before. I knew a gal when I was in the service, she was dating a friend of mine in the same unit. Asian girl, Catholic Family, college educated. In short, not a stupid woman, and brought up with what your side would consider the right morals. And for the most part, she was smart enough to use birth control.

Until her boyfriend wasn't making good on his promises to marry her fast enough, and she decided to stop taking them. Whooops. Then she figured out what the rest of us already knew, the guy was kind of a douchebag. Well, she got an abortion because she didn't want her parents to know she wasn't still a virgin at 22.

Now you'd think she'd be smart enough to learn her lesson, but, no she got back together with the same guy and a year later the same thing happened.

Frankly, making abortion illegal would not have stopped this woman from making the dumb choices she made.

Now, there are ways to reduce the number of abortions. Strong sex education, wide access to contraception, and strong family and medical leave laws. Things that you wingnuts would be against because they'd call for more government and less Ayn Rand Hunger Games.

But you are never going to get to the point where humans are totally logical about relationships.

[

Tell you a story I've told here before. I knew a gal when I was in the service, she was dating a friend of mine in the same unit. Asian girl, Catholic Family, college educated. In short, not a stupid woman, and brought up with what your side would consider the right morals. And for the most part, she was smart enough to use birth control.

Until her boyfriend wasn't making good on his promises to marry her fast enough, and she decided to stop taking them. Whooops. Then she figured out what the rest of us already knew, the guy was kind of a douchebag. Well, she got an abortion because she didn't want her parents to know she wasn't still a virgin at 22.

Now you'd think she'd be smart enough to learn her lesson, but, no she got back together with the same guy and a year later the same thing happened.

Frankly, making abortion illegal would not have stopped this woman from making the dumb choices she made.

Now, there are ways to reduce the number of abortions. Strong sex education, wide access to contraception, and strong family and medical leave laws. Things that you wingnuts would be against because they'd call for more government and less Ayn Rand Hunger Games.

But you are never going to get to the point where humans are totally logical about relationships.

You keep digging a bigger hole for yourself, and yet you do not even know it.

So, by your illogical thinking, since she was afraid to tell her parents and she was impregnated by a fool, she should kill her baby. That means you think two wrongs make a right.

I have daughters. If they got pregnant, even outside of marriage and killed my grandchild, I would be horrified. I love all people and I particularly love my children and grandchildren. You should too.

You and Big Ears have much in common. He said something dumb like, "I don't want my daughters PUNISHED with a baby." So KILL IT...KILL YOUR GRANDCHILD.

SICK...and you fail to see the analogies with this line of thinking with Nazism.

[

Who said thats the point? So your angle is abortion protects women from themselves,my angle is the unborn deserve protection and a chance at life,I respect all life and its inherent right to exist.Regardless of how inconvenient it my be. We as a society put money and convenience before humanity,and its a very wrong place to be.

[

So, by your illogical thinking, since she was afraid to tell her parents and she was impregnated by a fool, she should kill her baby. That means you think two wrongs make a right.

I have daughters. If they got pregnant, even outside of marriage and killed my grandchild, I would be horrified. I love all people and I particularly love my children and grandchildren. You should too.

You and Big Ears have much in common. He said something dumb like, "I don't want my daughters PUNISHED with a baby." So KILL IT...KILL YOUR GRANDCHILD.

SICK...and you fail to see the analogies with this line of thinking with Nazism.

Again, fetuses aren't people.

And you completely missed my point.

Frankly, I don't even want to argue whether a fetus is a person. The law says it isn't, and religious views are divided. It's a baby if the woman it is in thinks it's a baby. Otherwise it's the problem she needs to take care of.

That's the fucking reality. And nothing you can do about it.

A woman decides this isn't something she wants in her life right now, that's pretty much the end of the discussion. Her body, her choice. And no law you guys are going to pass is really going to change that. Countries that have tried to ban abortions (Romania, the Philippines) actually end up having more abortions than countries where they are legal.

Now, again, if you guys were serious about reducing the number of abortions, you'd support the kind of social welfare state you fight against.

So this isn't concern about the children, it's trying to impose your religion on others.

And that you are always going to get a fight on.

[

Who said thats the point? So your angle is abortion protects women from themselves,my angle is the unborn deserve protection and a chance at life,I respect all life and its inherent right to exist.Regardless of how inconvenient it my be. We as a society put money and convenience before humanity,and its a very wrong place to be.

Guy, I don't want to live in a Religious Police State that is "protecting" kidney bean sized fetuses from the women they are in.

Because honestly, it wouldn't be America anymore.

You guys talk all day about the "babies" until they are actually born (and after that, fuck the little welfare mooches!) but you never tell me how you are going to effectively ban abortions.

I don't see how you do it without turning the whole country into a prison camp.

[

Again, fetuses aren't people.

And you completely missed my point.

Frankly, I don't even want to argue whether a fetus is a person. The law says it isn't, and religious views are divided. It's a baby if the woman it is in thinks it's a baby. Otherwise it's the problem she needs to take care of.

That's the fucking reality. And nothing you can do about it.

A woman decides this isn't something she wants in her life right now, that's pretty much the end of the discussion. Her body, her choice. And no law you guys are going to pass is really going to change that. Countries that have tried to ban abortions (Romania, the Philippines) actually end up having more abortions than countries where they are legal.

Now, again, if you guys were serious about reducing the number of abortions, you'd support the kind of social welfare state you fight against.

So this isn't concern about the children, it's trying to impose your religion on others.

And that you are always going to get a fight on.

You are digging a hole to China. Nearly everything you post is foolishness.

If the fetus is not human, what is it? And if it is not human, why is it okay to kill it?

Abortion was never readily available until recent times. Before it was readily available, few women killed their child in the womb. So your theory that outlawing it, would result in more abortions, is DUMB!

And the social welfare state did not exist when abortion was seldom used and yet, people did just fine. So your theory about the need for more social welfare if abortion did not exist, is DUMB!

[

You are digging a hole to China. Nearly everything you post is foolishness.

If the fetus is not human, what is it? And if it is not human, why is it okay to kill it?

Abortion was never readily available until recent times. Before it was readily available, few women killed their child in the womb. So your theory that outlawing it, would result in more abortions, is DUMB!

And the social welfare state did not exist when abortion was seldom used and yet, people did just fine. So your theory about the need for more social welfare if abortion did not exist, is DUMB!

History of abortion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually, abortion was quite common. They didn't try to outlaw it until the 19th century, and much like prohibition, quickly realized what a bad idea that was.

Fetuses aren't people any more than that smear in a tampon is.

Oh, it isn't a theory, guy. it's a fact.

The Phillippines outlaws abortion, and they hvae 900,000 abortions a year.

More per capita than we have.

You guys talk all day about the "babies" until they are actually born (and after that, fuck the little welfare mooches!) but you never tell me how you are going to effectively ban abortions

Yep the old stand by I got nothing response. We can now blame my actions on another group because I say they no long care,very convenet and false.

Making Abortion Illegal is easy,but thats not the point,the point is people like yourself,with a very distorted view of whats right and wrong.
Every-time someone says its not a human,not a child,just what ever,you demean the whole human race along with yourself.
Life in the world is seldom black and white,key word being seldom,but there are times that it is,when life is destroyed,its black and white,no matter how much people like yourself cry and blubber it isn't.

If every fetus is sacred, then why do one third of all pregnancies end in miscarriage? Why is it OK for a woman's body to spontaneously expel the zygote, but "murder" when the woman takes steps to induce the same result.

The religious say it's "God's will" but if God wanted every fetus to result in a live birth, He would not have created miscarriages.

That 1/3 of all pregnancies end in spontaneous abortion is a fact that the anti-choice crowd conveniently forgets, because it suggests that ending a pregnancy isn't murdering babies.

Only 41 years? I had kinda thought it would go back at least to Pliny the Elder... :rolleyes:

Oh, and not once in those thousands of years has a civil law managed to "end abortion"

Forum List

Back