CDZ Post your ideas for a border wall.

Just build it, maintain it, and enforce it. It could be the 21 century version of the PWA, we could call it the Delayed National Recovery and Security Act! Young and old could be employed, develop new skills, utilizing American made products and technology....its a win win proposition requiring serious consideration. It would pay for itself by increasing the standard of living for those that our education system abandoned.
. Yep, but also we need much needed infrastructure projects funded throughout America, and out in the far West they need new reservoirs constructed, and dams that preserve the fresh water that is badly needed in those drought prone areas. The border would be far less a problem if we were to enforce immigration laws on the books just like the administration is doing right now, and look at who is trying to obstruct the laws and enforcing of the laws. It's the Democrats/liberals. How crazy is it that California has had the most problems with illegals and lack of water, yet they fight against everything that can relieve the problems in those areas ? Stop the draw, and save billions of un-nessesary feel good spending that will be better spent elsewhere in the nation where it counts.

We DO enforce existing laws and the border is not a problem. Indeed, President Obama was criticized for deporting so many.

Are you aware that President Obama hired more Border Patrol agents than anyone in history? Are you aware there are so many that they can almost hold hands along the border?

CA does not have the most problems with undocumented.

Educate yourself.

Are you fucking kidding me? We have city's refusing to uphold immigration laws.
And your fake fact on deportations is just that. Barry counted those turned back at the border as deported.

Oh and meanwhile, ALL of our other borders are wide open.

And those are the borders where terrorists have actually come into the US.

Why don't the RWNJs care about that?

Why doesn't drumpf and the Rs take action on that?
. Why are you a part of the problem instead of part of the solution ? Do you realize that you have a pattern of obstructing just about anything and everything no matter what the issue is ? You are a political hack is what you are, and you do this nation no good at all.

Just build it, maintain it, and enforce it. It could be the 21 century version of the PWA, we could call it the Delayed National Recovery and Security Act! Young and old could be employed, develop new skills, utilizing American made products and technology....its a win win proposition requiring serious consideration. It would pay for itself by increasing the standard of living for those that our education system abandoned.
. Yep, but also we need much needed infrastructure projects funded throughout America, and out in the far West they need new reservoirs constructed, and dams that preserve the fresh water that is badly needed in those drought prone areas. The border would be far less a problem if we were to enforce immigration laws on the books just like the administration is doing right now, and look at who is trying to obstruct the laws and enforcing of the laws. It's the Democrats/liberals. How crazy is it that California has had the most problems with illegals and lack of water, yet they fight against everything that can relieve the problems in those areas ? Stop the draw, and save billions of un-nessesary feel good spending that will be better spent elsewhere in the nation where it counts.

We DO enforce existing laws and the border is not a problem. Indeed, President Obama was criticized for deporting so many.

Are you aware that President Obama hired more Border Patrol agents than anyone in history? Are you aware there are so many that they can almost hold hands along the border?

Educate yourself.

Do you have some links to these claims?

It's been covered extensively in the news.

Google whatever it is you don't know. As a liberal, that's what I do.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Educate yourself.

And your fake fact on deportations is just that. Barry counted those turned back at the border as deported.

ChrisL wants links.

Oh and meanwhile, ALL of our other borders are wide open.

And those are the borders where terrorists have actually come into the US.

Why don't the RWNJs care about that?

Why doesn't drumpf and the Rs take action on that?
. Why are you a part of the problem instead of part of the solution ? Do you realize that you have a pattern of obstructing just about anything and everything no matter what the issue is ? You are a political hack is what you are, and you do this nation no good at all.

What I wrote is true.

Our southern border is closed while our others - north, east, west and others - are wide open.

Why don't RWNJs and drumpf care about that?

Educate yourself.

Do you have some links to these claims?

It's been covered extensively in the news.

Google whatever it is you don't know. As a liberal, that's what I do.

Which "news" was that? Media Matters?

Educate yourself.

ChrisL wants links.

I dont feel the need to provide links on info that has already been confirmed.

How about an electrified fence like on Jurassic Park? :2up: Zappity zap!
. Now Chrissy, you know the border can't be enforced with violence.. Maybe a care package full of taxpayer money would turn them around, you know like Merkel in Germany just pay them to go back home ?? Talk about a border rush if we did that, oh but wait, that is what we have been doing accept that it takes years for them to find their way back, so they just send the money back as they stay to get more & more of it.

. Now Chrissy, you know the border can't be enforced with violence.. Maybe a care package full of taxpayer money would turn them around, you know like Merkel in Germany just pay them to go back home ?? Talk about a border rush if we did that, oh but wait, that is what we have been doing accept that it takes years for them to find their way back, so they just send the money back as they stay to get more & more of it.

ChrisL
beagle9

If you remember, that was explored about 10 years ago and suggested again by Herman Usebecki-becki-becki-becki-stan-stan Cain.

I'm sure you remember how that turned out. If not, Google it because I dont [sic] feel the need to provide links on info that has already been confirmed.

Also tried (McCain's ideas) were tall stands where agents would sit to watch the desert, and night vision and heat vision-equipped helicopters.

The stands didn't work, of course. Its been some years ago now, but, driving on Ajo highway, west of the city, I saw them laying out in the desert. The helicopters didn't work either. When they were being flown, the local news showed the image of a coyote, trotting along, looking for a nice rabbit dinner.

A funny aside is that at the time, I was growing marijuana and had lights on the plants, 24/7. It occurred to me that it was possible the helicopters could pick up that heat signature. Nothing came of that and the helicopters were parked.

Billions wasted on a non-existent problem.

ChrisL
beagle9

If you remember, that was explored about 10 years ago and suggested again by Herman Usebecki-becki-becki-becki-stan-stan Cain.

I'm sure you remember how that turned out. If not, Google it because I dont [sic] feel the need to provide links on info that has already been confirmed.

Also tried (McCain's ideas) were tall stands where agents would sit to watch the desert, and night vision and heat vision-equipped helicopters.

The stands didn't work, of course. Its been some years ago now, but, driving on Ajo highway, west of the city, I saw them laying out in the desert. The helicopters didn't work either. When they were being flown, the local news showed the image of a coyote, trotting along, looking for a nice rabbit dinner.

A funny aside is that at the time, I was growing marijuana and had lights on the plants, 24/7. It occurred to me that it was possible the helicopters could pick up that heat signature. Nothing came of that and the helicopters were parked.

Billions wasted on a non-existent problem.
. You mean pick up the heat signature like this ?

snaking-of-great-wall-of-china.jpg

aurelian-walls-da-l-75-as-m5.jpg

These seem to have lasted awhile....

The China wall took more than 2000 years to build and was never finished.

And that would be relevant how?

Sorry, I should have been more clear but got called away before finishing.

My point is that neither of those two examples has anything in common with the question at hand. For starters, check out the countryside ... like the Cabeza Prieta National Wildlife Refuge and the Big Bend National Park. Any ideas how to build a wall through this?

riogrande_web.img_assist_custom-620x320.jpg

Oh yeah, and I recently read that the Rio Grande river rose 27 feet in some spots.

My point is that neither of those two examples has anything in common with the question at hand. For starters, check out the countryside ... like the Cabeza Prieta National Wildlife Refuge and the Big Bend National Park. Any ideas how to build a wall through this?

Oh yeah, and I recently read that the Rio Grande river rose 27 feet in some spots.

piranha-006.jpg

Quit being a hack, and talk to people with some respect.. We know all these things, so why don't you give us your ideas and leave it at that ? Thanks

...a link w/ Obama saying that non U.S. citizens who've broken U.S. immigration laws are allowed to vote (presumably for Hillary):
. I know right.
The left pushed thru the motorvoter bill a few years ago to encourage this kind of lawlessness and no good has come of it. It's resulted in outrageous suffering as too many good people were conned into voting by unscrupulous party hacks only to find themselves torn from their families and deported when their crimes come to light:

Forum List

Back