CDZ Post your ideas for a border wall.

...a river that a 5-year-old could wade across...
In places it is, although we don't want to build a wall in a creek bed subject to flash floods. That, and the mouth of the Rio Grande is an international shipping channel. Still, from what I can see T's got the right idea, he's enforcing laws, he's keeping up the maintenance/improvements, and he's telling everyone that he's 'building a wall' because it's much easier to understand at first glance.
You build the wall behind the river, not in it. Building the wall is the right idea. It's a permanent barrier that can't be made to disappear with the stroke of a pen.
. Enforce immigration laws on the books (including going after American violators of the law as well), then place proper implacements where needed along that border, along with the proper technology's, and then the proper man power where needed. End of problem.

A wall is the "proper emplacement." For one reason, walls work. For another reason, they can't be made to disappear at the stroke of the pen.

Build the wall: end of problem.

Anyone who opposes the wall is either an open borders traitor or incredible stupid.

In places it is, although we don't want to build a wall in a creek bed subject to flash floods. That, and the mouth of the Rio Grande is an international shipping channel. Still, from what I can see T's got the right idea, he's enforcing laws, he's keeping up the maintenance/improvements, and he's telling everyone that he's 'building a wall' because it's much easier to understand at first glance.
You build the wall behind the river, not in it. Building the wall is the right idea. It's a permanent barrier that can't be made to disappear with the stroke of a pen.
. Enforce immigration laws on the books (including going after American violators of the law as well), then place proper implacements where needed along that border, along with the proper technology's, and then the proper man power where needed. End of problem.

A wall is the "proper emplacement." For one reason, walls work. For another reason, they can't be made to disappear at the stroke of the pen.

Anyone who opposes the wall is either an open borders traitor or incredible stupid.
. I oppose a wall that makes no sense in our modern times, and I am instead for using every other means nessesary to protect America, and even if that means putting the real American traitors who send us out daily in jail. You're simpleton threats won't stop America from doing the right thing on these issues, and won't work as a distraction.

. I oppose a wall that makes no sense in our modern times, and I am instead for using every other means nessesary to protect America, and even if that means putting the real American traitors who send us out daily in jail. You're simpleton threats won't stop America from doing the right thing on these issues, and won't work as a distraction.
You oppose the wall because you want open borders and unlimited immigration solely so your filthy party can win elections. The wall makes absolute sense because almost half the politicians in D.C. are Democrats who will do everything possible to dismantle any border enforcement mechanisms the Republicans put in place.

You oppose the wall because you want open borders and unlimited immigration solely so your filthy party can win elections. The wall makes absolute sense because almost half the politicians in D.C. are Democrats who will do everything possible to dismantle any border enforcement mechanisms the Republicans put in place.
. My party eh ?? Laugh..... You want to do something that would be a distraction as to what the real problem is, and uh that is just stupid. The real problem is the dam rich people here who want cheap labor at a huge cost to their own country over time, and the dumb ace liberals that want to feel sorry for them (the illegals) that they undermine their own country and countrymen on the whole issue. Not an open border guy, nor am I a Democrat. Want to try again .....

. My party eh ?? Laugh..... You want to do something that would be a distraction as to what the real problem is, and uh that is just stupid. The real problem is the dam rich people here who want cheap labor at a huge cost to their own country over time, and the dumb ace liberals that want to feel sorry for them (the illegals) that they undermine their own country and countrymen on the whole issue. Not an open border guy, nor am I a Democrat. Want to try again .....

I like your unique perspective. It is a good read and I feel a realistic take on things.

I think it should consist of various components such as the physical barriers in which to be formed in the appropriate ways, and applied for the terrane in which they will be applied to or in the areas of need..

barrier's such as border patrol agents, and Intel would operate from watch towers placed in the proper distances apart from one another, yet can still be seen by binoculars from one gaurd tower to the other, and for the entire length and/or distances between one section of towers to the other section.

Drones would be essential to the observation duties, and to the security along stretches that are either to rough a terrane to build on or along private stretches of land that property owners would be resisting of any huge structures that would destroy the values of their lands, and the scenic value, and the access points that allow cattle to graze openly etc.

However, these owners would have to at least grant a narrow strip of right away in order that patrols can ride the entire strip in order to keep proper surveillance of the area. Razer wire should be deployed in correlation with the towers, along with drones, ground surveillance, and river surveillance. It can be done.

We need not try to build some sort of wall that proves to be worthless in 8 years or longer. We must also address the problem that we have inward, and that is the problem that is creating the draw in all of this out of control situation. In each gaurd tower you would have a technical center, and this would have a drone station, sensor monitors, crew quarters etc.

In fact these towers may be the answer instead of the wall in many areas of question.
The other way would turn them into training area for the Army and Marines and if they come across law breakers they treat them as enemy noncombatants and detain for Boarder Patrol.

There really is no need for a wall.
Cut all benefits and make hiring them so punitive that no company will hire them and it's done.

Place the military on the border as someone has mentioned to stop the drug influx and the possible terrorist incursions.

Combine these two actions and our problem is solved.
Got a question for you. What if a system of "sudden" appearance of mass troops and boarder patrol had a mass patrol of the areas most involved in illegal crossing was to happen all of this could happen either really noisy or really quietly. Catching them by surprise...Throw in a few gun boats into the River and you might think of it as shock and ouch.

Cut all benefits and make hiring them so punitive that no company will hire them and it's done.

Place the military on the border as someone has mentioned to stop the drug influx and the possible terrorist incursions.

Got a question for you. What if a system of "sudden" appearance of mass troops and boarder patrol had a mass patrol of the areas most involved in illegal crossing was to happen all of this could happen either really noisy or really quietly. Catching them by surprise...Throw in a few gun boats into the River and you might think of it as shock and ouch.

I fully expect the Cartels to take pot shots at the construction workers when and if they build the wall.
That in my mind would pave the way for the military to take control of security.

I fully expect the Cartels to take pot shots at the construction workers when and if they build the wall.
That in my mind would pave the way for the military to take control of security.

I would help the troops get interdiction practice.:dig:

The entire Wall could be paid for by holding a national lottery.

Sell the tickets for $100 each, and make the pay off 1 Billion dollars.

It would raise more than enough money to construct the Wall and then some.

And wouldn't cost the taxpayers a dime. ..... :thup: ... :cool:
And the lottery could be only open to Mexicans so that Mexico pays for the wall.

Hmmmm, the national guard is called the national guard for a reason.

snaking-of-great-wall-of-china.jpg

aurelian-walls-da-l-75-as-m5.jpg

These seem to have lasted awhile....

They are tourist attractions, they don't stop anyone from doing anything. These things were built when transportation was entirely on horseback and people didn't know where the sun went at night.

False equivalency.

They are tourist attractions, they don't stop anyone from doing anything. These things were built when transportation was entirely on horseback and people didn't know where the sun went at night.

False equivalency.

They are tourist attractions now, dingaling.

Right. Just like anything Trump might build on the border will be nothing more than a tourist attraction. Mexicans will be sure to take a selfie at the wall before they come on into the US.

Hmmmm, the national guard is called the national guard for a reason.

And your point?
The girl scouts are called the girl scouts for a reason.

False equivalency.

Right. Just like anything Trump might build on the border will be nothing more than a tourist attraction. Mexicans will be sure to take a selfie at the wall before they come on into the US.

I'm sure somewhere in there is a point.

False equivalency.

Hey you got it on the first try after I said exactly that. You're special!

False equivalency.

Yes. Perhaps you can get someone to explain it to you.

False equivalency.

Yes. Perhaps you can get someone to explain it to you.

I think you're lost. It sounds like you guys should have that whole election thing through.

Forum List

Back