Possible solution to the Iranian threat??

Israel doesn't have nuclear weapons.
Israel has never "admitted" to having nuclear weapons.

Thus, they havn't had to sign any treaties or submitt to inspections.

It is estimated that Israel has between 200 to 400 nuclear weapons.

Plus they have our entire nuclear arsenal at their disposal.

Not true, unlike South Korea, Germany, NATO and Japan, Israel is not under our nuclear umbrella!

(1) OIL! We all know that at the moment the world runs on oil. More specifically WE run on oil! Our economy is still in the pooper, although I think its getting better. A spike in oil would be catrosphic! We would be in a heap load of trouble! Attacking Iran would increase oil overnight, hell look what it did on attacking Iraq! No to mention OPEC and Venezuela might react harshly. Not to mention if Alamnutjob closed the Straits!

(2) Unlikelihood of Success: In reality an attack might hurt the program but not stop it. How long would it stop it? 6 months? 1 year? Would that be worth a major hit to the oil markets?

(3) Destroys the Opposition to the Islamic Regime: If the election protest showed anything another revolution is brewing, but an attack by a foreign power would detrimental to the stream the secular opposition has built up!

(4) An attack would make war between Iran (probably Hamas, Syria and Lebanon also) and Israel Inevitable:

I personally hate the idea of a nuclear Islamic Regime, but attacking is not a great option!
We hae two options, maybe three.
1) Let Israel attack. This might trigger an all out war that could easily go nuclear.
2) U.S. attacks. Ditto, for all the reasons you've given.
3) Let Iran have bomb and hope for the best. This is what Barry will likely do, talking it down all the time. This will create a regional power that will eventually attack Israel, as they have pledged to do. This would trigger option 1.
So there are no good or easy decisions. But I trust Obama to make the worst of them and then blame Bush for his problems.

The best solution would be to call Israel to the carpet and make them open up their nuclear sites to inspection.

Then force Israel to sign the same nuclear treatys that all of the other nuclear powers, including Iran have signed.

This would level the playing field, and take away the excuses Iran has for not allowing inspections.

Israel doesn't have nuclear weapons.

LOLOLOL, I consider myself a Zionist, but I am not even close to delussional enough to say Israel doesn't have nukes! In fact I would be scared it they didn't!

Plus they have our entire nuclear arsenal at their disposal.

The US has never offered a nuclear commitment to Israel but if Iran does get a nuclear weapon the US should immediately announce Israel is under the protection of the US nuclear umbrella.

This worked during the Cold War and would be a major deterrent. It would have to be a formally announced and repeated commitment in order to have full deterrent effect however.

Uh... that's all well and good... But the BOY King is on the precipice of destroying US nuclear capability...

It's all a part of his 'incompetency' ruse... which he's using to undermine the means of the US to project power; which it seems more and more likely, is specifically designed to preclude the US from defending Israel... or projecting power pretty much anywhere; but particularly where Muslims are busy imparting peace and tolerance...

So, I don't see Hussein opening an umbrella which he has stated is his intention to toss into the appeasement shitter.

Last edited:
The solution is to have our troops in Iraq march straight into Tehran and remove the political leadership and the religous leadership.

Just march in, step by step, supported by B-52's armed with MOABs.

Obama should of done this in support of the student protestors, perfect oppurtunity lost. Oh well, Obama and his stuttering tongue will woop the hell out of them, when the time comes.

The problem with this is that Iran is a mountainous country, coupled with the fact that their military is massive and much more technologically advanced than any military we've gone up against in a long, long time. 120,000 troops wouldn't do jack shit Iran except piss them off.

Im not advocating for invading Iran... nor anything approaching it.

But these threads which proclaim the awesome power of iran's military are reminiscent of the days when Iraq presented "the 4th LARGEST MILITARY IN THE WORLD!"; which we were told, by the usual suspects, that Iraq was a battle hardened force, which will eviscerate the mamby pamby US forces who hadn't been tested in battle... etc, etc.

Now we know that the Gulf War projected 600,000 US troops and tens of thousands of multi-national forces... but some claim that might have been a tad over-kill given the 100 hours it took to crush Iraq.

Invading Iran would be a serious manuever; vastly more so than the member advocating such has implied; but while it is a mistake to underestimate Iran's capabilties; the challenges of it's 1.7 million miles of territory and the certainty that the general population would need to be conquered in the truest sense of the word... Iran is a regional power which would have absolutely no chance in a contest against the US Military.

Iran's anti-air defenses are stout; Soviet in its essence, with a substantial capability; but so was Iraq's... US Airpower isn't perfection... but of those things that they are not proficient at destroying; soviet anti-aircraft systems is not one of those deficits.

Iran's AF is repleat with US AF F4s, F14s, French Mirage, and a number of Soviet era/Russian Migs with a handful of Mig29s... Up against one of their regional peers, such Air power would be considerable; but in a contest with the Air power of the United States; during the initial, Air superiority phase, the most dangerous place in Iran during such a contest, would be on the ground underneath the rain of fire-bombs thudding ont he desert floor, comprised of the Iranian Air Forces.

Iranian Amror is considerable with estimates on the order of 5000 tanks... made in Iran... but in the absence of their air-cover, those tanks would fair no better than did the Iraqi tanks...

The Mountains would be bypassed by air mobility... Massive US staging bases would be established inside Iran's gut... and given the air campaigns destroying the means of Iranian leadership to command and control their forces; the war would soon evolve into a guerilla operations by their Special operators and the scattered forces of the Iranian Army...

But where the war's goal is not to conquer Iran; but to kick it's national ass... to ruin it's means of production and it's infrastructure... and eliminate it's governance... such would not be relevant. The hazard is the US temptation to rebuild the sandy shithole... which would be a disaster. Better to fuck'em up and let them rebuild the mess, so we can return in 30 years to kick their Iranian asses again; or... to promote the rebuilding of Iran through other means and thus establish peaceful ties with a culture so inclined that might well manifest itself.

But, the truth is that Iran would not stand much of a chance... with US forces kill ratios of 100:1 not being unexpected and likely conservative estimates; the Iranian infantry isn't much of a factor, where such are being eviscerated by the gross from sustained air assualts... and that doesn't even include the very real option of tactical nukes.

So, could we just dispense with the whole 'Awesome power of the Iranians' bilge?

It's old and it's bullshit...

Last edited:
Remember when two summers ago, when rockets started falling into northern Israel? What was the Israeli response???

It was fcukking brilliant............they bombed the sh!t out of Beirut for about 2 weeks. Anybody else see any rockets heading soouth of the border in Northern Israel lately?????:lol:

Iran wants to threaten the world???

How about this.............we drop millions of leaflets over a one month period all over the countryside in Iran. The leaflets say something like,

"You people are ruled by a rougue government, as determined by all the peoples of the world. Your government now possess a grave threat to civilization in the form of nuclear weapons. If the civilized world finds so much as a simple trigerring device within 100 miles of any western city, your entire country will be vaporized within 30 minutes..............stem to stern...............the most magnificant piece of glass ever seen in world history, with no ability to be inhabited for decades. The choice is yours s0ns.........stop being limpwristers and toss the fcukkers out, or risk extinction. The choice is yours!!!"

Of course, some may have some better idea's.............like wait around for one of those weapons to go off in your own backyard first and then do something!!!:lol::lol::lol:

EDIT > no opinions please from board members who live in Bumfook USA or some other place in the country nobody ever heard of or knows about. Live in Scratchmyassville USA where the biggest target is the local cornfield? Nobody cares about your opinion because it doesnt count for sh!t in this kind of discussion < EDIT

The biggest "Open Secret" in the Middle East is Israel has nuclear weapons. Israel also has stated they will go after Iran if it is tying to go nuclear. If Obama had half a brain he would get Israel all fired up and do our dirty work for us.

Is that all, is that all you got.

Let me try responding at the level of education and intelligence you post at.

Uh, duh, no, your uninformed, duh, your ignorant, uh, but-uh. (I threw the stutters in so I could sound like Obama).

Tell you what.

Why don't you head on down to the recruiter's office and sign on the dotted line.

Then you lead the way into Iran.

If it's such a grand idea and all that.

Whats wrong, you a coward.

I alread signed on the dotted line, I joined the military, see, this is why you dont know nothing about what it would take to win a war, you make an assumption based on no knowledge and than post as if you contributed something useful, you just make your position look vacuous, I am surprised more of the intelligent Liberal/Marxist dont shout you down for all the damage you do to the Marxist movement.

Divecon, I thought more of your intellect before I read your post.

Suicide, your an idiot, if you remember there was a big war between Iraq and Iran, over a million dead, do you remember who won? I do, it was Iraq, so we defeated the Iraq army, wiped them out, sent them running home to Saddam, literally fleeing the might of the USA's military.

So I propose destroying Iran (which lost to Iraq, which lost to us), I specifically tell you the type of munition I would use, Laser guided bombs raining down from the sky, I use Air Force Field Artillery forward observer, if you look at the post I made I note the munition these men guide in with hand held lasers, put a red dot on the enemy, push a button, and poof, the enemy disappears in a puff and a burst of pink blood. Thats why you walk in, you have to target the enemy on the ground, thats the job of the Air Force Field artillery foward observer. We can stack B-52's and C-130's and drob billions of bombs on the enemy like rain, precision bombing.

Suicide, not with a wall of exploding steel ripping flesh into hamburger.

So all you Liberal/Obama/Marxists supporters beleive its suicide, no wonder Obama is so afraid, you folks have no knowledge of history. You cant even use google so that your posts are not so stupid and baseless.

I'd rather just see a large Mushroom Cloud over that entire country.

of course you would.

:lol:

"Another Deep Thought from our in-house advocate of adult-child sex and the forces of normalizing abnomality..."

Hey, at least he's not advocating bestiality. Not that he doesn't practice it. Just he isn't advocating it.
I moved that moron to ignore. He obviously has nothing of value to contribute to any discussion here.

of course you would.

"Another Deep Thought from our in-house advocate of adult-child sex and the forces of normalizing abnomality..."

By all means, QUOTE ME on the adult-child sex, dummy. Hell, are you really fucking retarded enough to forget my rather infamous reaction to Agnapostate who actually did try and validate such? Of course you are fucking retarded. If baby jesus popped a boner you'd be the first on your knees, cock swallower.

of course you would.

Hey, at least he's not advocating bestiality. Not that he doesn't practice it. Just he isn't advocating it.
I moved that moron to ignore. He obviously has nothing of value to contribute to any discussion here.

of COURSE you did, jew. It's probably not predictable that you'd go hide behind an apartheid wall or anything.

:rofl:

I guess I can expect some cluster bombs at my house some time this week.

the question is, should I prebuy my heating oil for the entire winter season NOW, while prices are still fairly low before Iran cuts off its oil supply, or do I bet on the major decline the world has had on consumption/demand that the price of oil will continue to fall and buy the heating oil, month to month? :eek:

of course you would.

By all means, QUOTE ME on the adult-child sex, dummy. Hell, are you really fucking retarded enough to forget my rather infamous reaction to Agnapostate who actually did try and validate such? Of course you are fucking retarded. If baby jesus popped a boner you'd be the first on your knees, cock swallower.

You mean quote your emphatic assertions regarding the natural phenomenum of Homosexuality being mainstream in many cultures; where you cited references that demonstrated that in the Samurai culture, Adult males courted pre-pubescent males for sexual relations... where such was rationalized as a means of mentorship?

Where you advocated specifically for adult/child homosexuality; advancing that such was actually a positive manifestation of a perfectly natural, if not preferred cultural trait to that of the Judea-Christian ethic which represents such as anathema to reason and as such nature's God?

Oh... not to worry shit-shank... as long as you post in my presence I'll be citing your would-be wisdom. You can count on it.

It would seem to me that oil can only go higher. The rest of the world, mercifully free from Obamanomics, is in recovery. Therfore demand for oil should increase. If either the US imposes sanctions on Iranian oil or Iran boycotts the US/West (highly unlikely as they need the money desperately) the price will rise.
If the US continues to have lower industrial production and drags down the rest of the world then oil prices will go down.
But I see the first scenario as more likely.

of course you would.

Yeah... I've considered ignoring her... but her advocacies are so dangerous, that I decided it is better to beat her rhetorically senseless, where I find her... instead.

I simply will not tolerate a child-fucker... and consider them to be candidates for the special hell God sets aside for such lechers.

You mean quote your emphatic assertions regarding the natural phenomenum of Homosexuality being mainstream in many cultures; where you cited references that demonstrated that in the Samurai culture, Adult males courted pre-pubescent males for sexual relations... where such was rationalized as a means of mentorship?

Where you advocated specifically for adult/child homosexuality; advancing that such was actually a positive manifestation of a perfectly natural, if not preferred cultural trait to that of the Judea-Christian ethic which represents such as anathema to reason and as such nature's God?

Oh... not to worry shit-shank... as long as you post in my presence I'll be citing your would-be wisdom. You can count on it.

Indeed, historic fact is just that: historic fact. Is this the same problem you have when evidence chafes your disbelief in heliocentrism, evolution and gravity?

And, again, QUOTE ME suggesting anything of the sort regarding adult/child homosexuality. I look forward to your evidence.

by all means.. let's see what you cite, pussy fart. You've thrown down the gauntlet so lets see your evidence.

:rofl:

Eventually Iran will have nuclear weapons , lots of them . No amount of diplomacy or sanctions is going to change that . The question is , what would Iran have to do to threaten us enough to act ? Would they have to blow up Israel , and issue a warning to the West in general , or would a verbal threat be enough ? We undoubtedly have an ear to the ground on Iran , would intelligence predicting an imminent attack on Israel be enough to cause us to act ? If we were to act , to what degree would it be ?

Forum List

Back