Possible solution to the Iranian threat??

Let the military do their job, those who need to wave their DD214 ought to wipe there ass with it.

Aside from thinking you're dead wrong with your proposed invasion... I also have a very selfish reason for not wanting this to happen. My brother is in special forces, and I'd prefer he not have to go back over there again. Since '01, I've lost track of how many times he's been deployed over there (Afghanistan/Iraq) and I think he's done enough, thank you.

Let the military do their job, those who need to wave their DD214 ought to wipe there ass with it.

Aside from thinking you're dead wrong with your proposed invasion... I also have a very selfish reason for not wanting this to happen. My brother is in special forces, and I'd prefer he not have to go back over there again. Since '01, I've lost track of how many times he's been deployed over there (Afghanistan/Iraq) and I think he's done enough, thank you.

Your brother signed up for the job. Deal with it.
If we need to invade, we ought to do so. If we can accomplish the goals without it, great. But military force has to be the ultimate back up plan because without that there is no credible threat.

I've been dealing with it since 1983. Doesn't change the fact that I don't want him to go back, and certainly wouldn't want him exposed to the danger of an invasion of Iran.

If we need to invade, we ought to do so. If we can accomplish the goals without it, great. But military force has to be the ultimate back up plan because without that there is no credible threat.

No credible threat? Who are we trying to threaten and why?

I know from other posts that you do not have access to newspapers and the internet. This might explain a lot.

I know from other posts that you do not have access to newspapers and the internet.
:lol:

Well, he seemed unaware that the US had pulled from the missile shield project for the Czechs and Poles. And now he is unaware of the negotiations with the Iranians over their desire to build a nuclear bomb.
The only explanation is that he has no access to news sources.

I know from other posts that you do not have access to newspapers and the internet.
:lol:

Well, he seemed unaware that the US had pulled from the missile shield project for the Czechs and Poles. And now he is unaware of the negotiations with the Iranians over their desire to build a nuclear bomb.

This is where you ideology gets in the way of your comprehension. Negotiations, with the possibility of sanctions, I completely understand. How did you make the jump from those items to a military "threat"?

This is where you ideology gets in the way of your comprehension. Negotiations, with the possibility of sanctions, I completely understand. How did you make the jump from those items to a military "threat"?

BEcause part of sanctions is the threat of military action. Or did you miss that? That might explain why you can't comprehend the Iraq war, no matter how many times it's explained.

No, he asked for proof of your statement: "the the USA has full access to Israel's nuclear weapon sites".

You can only speak for yourself.
Says who, you?

Why don't you just answer the question and quit dodging it.

Or just admit to the board that you have no proof of your statement.

You can only speak for yourself, but not very well.

You dodged all my posts I made in regards to Israel and I was fine to let it go, I figured you did not want to be shown to post without knowledge of the subject. So now you expect me to answer to you, when the person who posted a question to me has yet to respond, but will when they get back to this site.

Why are so important, why can you dodge posts you cannot disprove, who are you to be the policeman of the boards.

I do not answer to those who run from their own position and statements, I do not answer to those who continually post hate, I do not have to respond to a fool, but this time, "It was for the pleasure of Allah, for if it is written, its Allah's will".

BEcause part of sanctions is the threat of military action. Or did you miss that? That might explain why you can't comprehend the Iraq war, no matter how many times it's explained.

They are? Please post your source.

Post a source that disproves the statement, after all, if your going to require a source for every post you disagree with politically you should at least be able to post your source as well.

Post a source that disproves the statement, after all, if your going to require a source for every post you disagree with politically you should at least be able to post your source as well.

Sure:
UN Security Council Resolution 1511 (CASI)
Note Para 13.

Says who, you?

Why don't you just answer the question and quit dodging it.

Or just admit to the board that you have no proof of your statement.

You can only speak for yourself, but not very well.

You dodged all my posts I made in regards to Israel and I was fine to let it go, I figured you did not want to be shown to post without knowledge of the subject. So now you expect me to answer to you, when the person who posted a question to me has yet to respond, but will when they get back to this site.

Why are so important, why can you dodge posts you cannot disprove, who are you to be the policeman of the boards.

I do not answer to those who run from their own position and statements, I do not answer to those who continually post hate, I do not have to respond to a fool, but this time, "It was for the pleasure of Allah, for if it is written, its Allah's will".
excuses , excuses , excuses ..............................

and you still run, why have you not responded?

Actually if you wanted to level the playing field you would force Iran to recognize as a legit Nation, Iran has not done. Afterward if Iran will retract their policy "to push the jews into the sea", than we will have a starting point for peace.

Israel has a long history of not using its Nuclear arsenal.

The USA has full access to Israel's Nuclear weapon sites so again, no problem
proof?

You want proof that Israel has not used nukes in since acquiring nukes?
uh, look at what i bolded of your statement, THAT is what i asked for proof of

"Another Deep Thought from our in-house advocate of adult-child sex and the forces of normalizing abnomality..."

Hey, at least he's not advocating bestiality. Not that he doesn't practice it. Just he isn't advocating it.
I moved that moron to ignore. He obviously has nothing of value to contribute to any discussion here.

Yeah... I've considered ignoring her... but her advocacies are so dangerous, that I decided it is better to beat her rhetorically senseless, where I find her... instead.

I simply will not tolerate a child-fucker... and consider them to be candidates for the special hell God sets aside for such lechers.

There's a Pedo here?!?

Post something showing we dont have full access to the Israel's nukes.

Either way your point is mute, you know they got them, how do we know that if we dont have access. Israel does not deny they have nukes, further Israel has proved itself as responsible, Israel has not used Nukes and is not threatening anyone.

Post something showing we dont have full access to the Israel's nukes.

Either way your point is mute, you know they got them, how do we know that if we dont have access. Israel does not deny they have nukes, further Israel has proved itself as responsible, Israel has not used Nukes and is not threatening anyone.
that's not how it works
you made the claim that we do, you post proof of that

believing they have, and knowing they have are totally different from having "full access"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back