Possible solution to the Iranian threat??

By all means, QUOTE ME on the adult-child sex, dummy. Hell, are you really fucking retarded enough to forget my rather infamous reaction to Agnapostate who actually did try and validate such? Of course you are fucking retarded. If baby jesus popped a boner you'd be the first on your knees, cock swallower.

You mean quote your emphatic assertions regarding the natural phenomenum of Homosexuality being mainstream in many cultures; where you cited references that demonstrated that in the Samurai culture, Adult males courted pre-pubescent males for sexual relations... where such was rationalized as a means of mentorship?

Where you advocated specifically for adult/child homosexuality; advancing that such was actually a positive manifestation of a perfectly natural, if not preferred cultural trait to that of the Judea-Christian ethic which represents such as anathema to reason and as such nature's God?

Oh... not to worry shit-shank... as long as you post in my presence I'll be citing your would-be wisdom. You can count on it.

Indeed, historic fact is just that: historic fact. Is this the same problem you have when evidence chafes your disbelief in heliocentrism, evolution and gravity?

And, again, QUOTE ME suggesting anything of the sort regarding adult/child homosexuality. I look forward to your evidence.

:lol:

by all means.. let's see what you cite, pussy fart. You've thrown down the gauntlet so lets see your evidence.

:rofl:

Oh... so you want to contest that you're an overt advocate of normalizing adult/child sex; on the basis that you were simply advancing a historical fact; and this no doubt in a vaccum... where you weren't in anyway oppossing any argument which contested homosexuality; and particularly, the tendency of Homosexuals to prey on children... and that instances of such cultures are relegated to HISTORY and filed under: Cultures, LONG SINCE DEAD: Cultures, Extinct...

Thus you were merely noting the historical fact that some fairly recent culture's were typified by the trait of normalized adult/child sex... and that by championing such 'historical fact' that you were in NO WAY condoning such... and that you're screen name denoting, at the minimum a fondness for, if not some adherence to THAT culture... your promoting this histoical fact, in direct opposition to the assertion that Homosexuality is abnormal behavior, which tends to prey on children; you simply felt it important to note that the Samurai effectively 'mentored' pre-pubescent males through 'loving sexual relationships'... in their effort to recruit Samurai candidates... and kids to screw, of course.

Oh... perhaps I misjudged ya... I see now that you're a WEASELLY, LYING LECH... pardon me all to hell. How could I have missed that?

ROFLMNAO...
FTR: here is the post which best serves to demonstrate the discussion wherein our in-house advocate of Adult/child sex, sought to disprove that Homosexuality was not sustained through recruitment of children for the purposes of sexual gratification.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...mosexuality-and-pedophilia-32.html#post822568

Apologies to the OP for hijacking your thread...

This is the last I'll say on that...

Last edited:
You mean quote your emphatic assertions regarding the natural phenomenum of Homosexuality being mainstream in many cultures; where you cited references that demonstrated that in the Samurai culture, Adult males courted pre-pubescent males for sexual relations... where such was rationalized as a means of mentorship?

Where you advocated specifically for adult/child homosexuality; advancing that such was actually a positive manifestation of a perfectly natural, if not preferred cultural trait to that of the Judea-Christian ethic which represents such as anathema to reason and as such nature's God?

Oh... not to worry shit-shank... as long as you post in my presence I'll be citing your would-be wisdom. You can count on it.

Indeed, historic fact is just that: historic fact. Is this the same problem you have when evidence chafes your disbelief in heliocentrism, evolution and gravity?

And, again, QUOTE ME suggesting anything of the sort regarding adult/child homosexuality. I look forward to your evidence.

by all means.. let's see what you cite, pussy fart. You've thrown down the gauntlet so lets see your evidence.

Oh... so you want to contest that you're an overt advocate of normalizing adult/child sex; on the basis that you were simply advancing a historical fact; and this no doubt in a vaccum... where you weren't in anyway oppossing any argument which contested homosexuality; and particularly, the tendency of Homosexuals to prey on children... and that instances of such cultures are relegated to HISTORY and filed under: Cultures, LONG SINCE DEAD: Cultures, Extinct...

Thus you were merely noting the historical fact that some fairly recent culture's were typified by the trait of normalized adult/child sex... and that by championing such 'historical fact' that you were in NO WAY condoning such... and that you're screen name denoting, at the minimum a fondness for, if not some adherence to THAT culture... your promoting this histoical fact, in direct opposition to the assertion that Homosexuality is abnormal behavior, which tends to prey on children; you simply felt it important to note that the Samurai effectively 'mentored' pre-pubescent males through 'loving sexual relationships'... in their effort to recruit Samurai candidates... and kids to screw, of course.

Oh... perhaps I misjudged ya... I see now that you're a WEASELLY, LYING LECH... pardon me all to hell. How could I have missed that?

ROFLMNAO...

Indeed. THIS IS WHERE YOU POST YOUR EVIDENCE or show those quotes you just threatened to cite. The details are what keep you in the laughing stock category of USMB posters, ya little lactating tittie.

:thup:

So, put up or shut up. I CHALLENGE you to quote me suggesting anywhere that children and adults, gay or not, should be fucking each other. What I DID say is that there is a historic context across many cultures that validate homosexuality as non-deviant behavior. From Greek history to Japanese history there have been homosexual relationships from day one. If you have a problem with historic fact feel free to take it up with your preacher or whoever the hell spoon feeds you your punchline perspective.

And, of COURSE it's the last thing you'll say, ya lil pussy. Of COURSE you'd look for any way to dance around throwing down cited quotes. Because you are an intellectual pussy whose personal assumptions just never seems to usurp evidence.

ROFLMNAO...

Thank you.

ROFLMNAO...

Thank you.

Oh you're welcome...

Is that all, is that all you got.

Let me try responding at the level of education and intelligence you post at.

Uh, duh, no, your uninformed, duh, your ignorant, uh, but-uh. (I threw the stutters in so I could sound like Obama).

Tell you what.

Why don't you head on down to the recruiter's office and sign on the dotted line.

Then you lead the way into Iran.

If it's such a grand idea and all that.

Whats wrong, you a coward.

I alread signed on the dotted line, I joined the military
Then start marching.

Time's a wastin'!

The best solution would be to call Israel to the carpet and make them open up their nuclear sites to inspection.

Then force Israel to sign the same nuclear treatys that all of the other nuclear powers, including Iran have signed.

This would level the playing field, and take away the excuses Iran has for not allowing inspections.

Actually if you wanted to level the playing field you would force Iran to recognize as a legit Nation, Iran has not done. Afterward if Iran will retract their policy "to push the jews into the sea", than we will have a starting point for peace.

Israel has a long history of not using its Nuclear arsenal.

The USA has full access to Israel's Nuclear weapon sites so again, no problem

The best solution would be to call Israel to the carpet and make them open up their nuclear sites to inspection.

Then force Israel to sign the same nuclear treatys that all of the other nuclear powers, including Iran have signed.

This would level the playing field, and take away the excuses Iran has for not allowing inspections.

Actually if you wanted to level the playing field you would force Iran to recognize as a legit Nation, Iran has not done. Afterward if Iran will retract their policy "to push the jews into the sea", than we will have a starting point for peace.

proof?

proof?

You want proof that Israel has not used nukes in since acquiring nukes?

Anyone who doubts the ability of the USA to completely destroy Irans ability to fly its tiny Air Force has no clue about matters of the military. We have the ability to completely take out their air defence. Once air defence is gone the major battles are lost.

As I said I would march in, special force, supported by the Air Force. You folks obviously have no idea how the Afhaganistan major land battles were won, each battle was won with just a handful of Special Forces personal, without looking it up in my library, I think about 6 troops, to include the Air Force forward observer calling in and targeting.

Robin Moore wrote about it best, The Northern Alliance commanders saw puffs of pink as the bombs hit the targets.

That is hit the target, not miss by three feet, but direct hits.

Yes it may be a bit tough going through the Zagros, but I am up for the hike. As tough as it would be for me it would be even worst for a military of such low caliber as Iran's.

Of course, anyone would be a fool to think Iran will fight, they would run and hide. We would need a stragedy to deal with the EID's and suicide bombers.

Marching into Iran is the only way to do it. We woud spread our good will and the Iranian people will accept us with open arms for liberating them. The students would more than protest, they would take up arms the CIA will ditribute to them.

As the Iranians ran from the greatest military force in the world they would be met by the student protesters, cutting them down, they would be trapped.

Air power is the key to all major battles, after that the dirty work of mopping up begins. Yet as long as we get rid of the lawyers the liberals have sacked the military with we will be fine.

If I have seemed to ignore anyone, people waving their DD214's and such, its because the cooks of the wars dont know nothing and its a waste of breath to address their pathetic, cowardly statements.

So many fools on the boards make assumptions based on a lack of knowledge, as this thread shows.

Go read Robin Moore's books.
After that your should read Col. Hackworth
Followed by Chesty Puller
Finish with the book about Sgt Hathcock

How about Operation Buffalo, any of you knee-jerks familiar with that battle.

Let the military do their job, those who need to wave their DD214 ought to wipe there ass with it.

Anyone who doubts the ability of the USA to completely destroy Irans ability to fly its tiny Air Force has no clue about matters of the military. We have the ability to completely take out their air defence. Once air defence is gone the major battles are lost.

As I said I would march in, special force, supported by the Air Force. You folks obviously have no idea how the Afhaganistan major land battles were won, each battle was won with just a handful of Special Forces personal, without looking it up in my library, I think about 6 troops, to include the Air Force forward observer calling in and targeting.

Robin Moore wrote about it best, The Northern Alliance commanders saw puffs of pink as the bombs hit the targets.

That is hit the target, not miss by three feet, but direct hits.

Yes it may be a bit tough going through the Zagros, but I am up for the hike. As tough as it would be for me it would be even worst for a military of such low caliber as Iran's.

Of course, anyone would be a fool to think Iran will fight, they would run and hide. We would need a stragedy to deal with the EID's and suicide bombers.

Marching into Iran is the only way to do it. We woud spread our good will and the Iranian people will accept us with open arms for liberating them. The students would more than protest, they would take up arms the CIA will ditribute to them.

As the Iranians ran from the greatest military force in the world they would be met by the student protesters, cutting them down, they would be trapped.

Air power is the key to all major battles, after that the dirty work of mopping up begins. Yet as long as we get rid of the lawyers the liberals have sacked the military with we will be fine.

If I have seemed to ignore anyone, people waving their DD214's and such, its because the cooks of the wars dont know nothing and its a waste of breath to address their pathetic, cowardly statements.

So many fools on the boards make assumptions based on a lack of knowledge, as this thread shows.

Go read Robin Moore's books.
After that your should read Col. Hackworth
Followed by Chesty Puller
Finish with the book about Sgt Hathcock

How about Operation Buffalo, any of you knee-jerks familiar with that battle.

Let the military do their job, those who need to wave their DD214 ought to wipe there ass with it.

So, General...are you active military now?

No army in the world can stand up to ours in a full battle.
Unfortunately everyone knows this and so has a guerilla strategy ready that we're not really prepared to deal with. We can win any battle but will lose the war.

VAVANK5150, you realize that you dont have to quote my entire post to ask one stupid question.

Rabbi, we can win every type of war, except maybe the war within our own country with the Liberal/Marxists

Thats the danger we face.

Last edited:
VAVANK5150, you realize that you dont have to quote my entire post to ask one stupid question.

Rabbi, we can win every type of war, except maybe the war within our own country with the Liberal/Marxists

Thanks for the tip. But, you didn't answer my question.

So why does Afghanistan look like a clusterfuck? Iran will be 10 times worse.
Yeah we could nuke the country all to hell. But that wouldn't be playing nice.

So why does Afghanistan look like a clusterfuck? Iran will be 10 times worse.
Yeah we could nuke the country all to hell. But that wouldn't be playing nice.

Not only that, but his insane idea about dropping bombs from B-52s and calling and thinking there would be little to no collateral damage speaks volumes about his actual military intellect.

Have I treated you shitty in your posts, have I mocked you, if so point it. Why is it the Liberal/Marxist must resort to mocking people, do you not have anything relevant ad.

I should answer a question from you when you mock me in the same breath. Get a clue

Have I treated you shitty in your posts, have I mocked you, if so point it. Why is it the Liberal/Marxist must resort to mocking people, do you not have anything relevant ad.

I should answer a question from you when you mock me in the same breath. Get a clue

Do you mean BESIDES calling me a "Liberal/Marxist" without knowing a DAMN thing about me?

Forum List

Back