POSSIBLE plus for Romney

Peach

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2009
He is a wealthy man; his wife has suffered two debilitating illnesses. Yet, he has remained with her, despite having the means to find a "newer, healthier model". Yes, his religious faith forbids it, but he was free to leave his faith, should he have chosen to have done so. Doesn't this speak to his character?

Yeah, I don't believe he's the anti-Christ, but he's still incredibly weird.

He went to a local private school after public school. He didn't go the Andover/Exeter/St. Alban's/Choate/Groton route of many children of wealth. In addition, though an individual with a wealthy family, willing to "invent" business acumen for their offspring, can get into the B school with a mediocre mind, the joint JD/MBA program is ROUGH.

its good that he stayed and stood by his wife.

It is definately a plus on his side

Is it because he's honest that you think he's weird.....or is it just this is what it's come to.:eusa_eh:

Obama is a skinny asshole with big ears and he lies like most people take a breath of air....

Now that's fucken cooooooool.

Fist bump.

barack-michelle-obama-fists.jpg

I remember when they said Reagan was a warmonger too.

Last edited:
some of my favorite people are weird.

Romeny is dishonest on his postions.

The ones I think he truely believes are not good for this country.

But its hard to tell what he really believes

its good that he stayed and stood by his wife.

It is definately a plus on his side

The self made man routine doesn't cut it, he was named after his father's best friend, G. Willard MARRIOTT, of the hotel chain, and Romney got loans for business real easy. But what he has DONE as a man does count, to me at least. Plus, I have read his father made sure his children KNEW what work was, having himself made a fortune from scratch.

I question the logic of anyone who thinks he isn't weird. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

How is he weird? His religion? Or his failings as a "good ole boy" & the cheesy grits routine?

his morals are for sale.

it will come bacl to haunt him in the general election.

He is a wealthy man; his wife has suffered two debilitating illnesses. Yet, he has remained with her, despite having the means to find a "newer, healthier model". Yes, his religious faith forbids it, but he was free to leave his faith, should he have chosen to have done so. Doesn't this speak to his character?

To the Democrats.
The Big Clinton Lovers
The Big John Edwards lovers...
In this regard.Romney is a pathetic loser.Someone for Bill Maher,David Letterman and the
like to make fun of and deride.

:(

Both Governor Romney and President Obama seem to be devoted to their families. And that is a good thing.

Both Governor Romney and President Obama seem to be devoted to their families. And that is a good thing.

I agree, both individuals seem to be sincere humans in that area, and that HELPS.

Forum List

Back