Zone1 Possible Miracle At Roman Catholic Church

What do you imagine Christian Cultists might do if they believed they were being hounded all over the globe ?
Exactly .
Some well meaning cultist(s) have created a little deception for this type of PR .
All is fair in love and war and the two or more sleight- of- hand merchants involved probably mean well .
They will fool loads of Gullibes . Similar in principle to the weeping Virgin Mary statues. All BS except to serious minded Cultists .

Sorry to say, but without camera footage or before/after pictures ... it's really just the word of a couple of people. I wonder if attendance is down these days, and they need to boost up their numbers? Hard to say.

Sorry to say, but without camera footage or before/after pictures ... it's really just the word of a couple of people. I wonder if attendance is down these days, and they need to boost up their numbers? Hard to say.
Right .
I went further and said that as Cultists are being targeted everywhere these days , it would not be surprising if a few effectively radicalised Christians emerged who came up with great PR stunts.
This one would be a very easy piece of "magic" to produce, compared to the Turin Shroud fake, for example , which even now many cultists still believe in .Nice one , Leonardo .

Last edited:
Dang. I was hoping there actually wasnt any kids being fugged here.
Maybe next time.

that was what I was thinking (save the last part)

although the last part is a good possibility also (boost #s)

If you believe (know) as I do, the hosts aren't really consecrated anyway... since the Vatican sect hasn't had valid Catholicism since 1958...

either the hosts are not consecrated... OR Jesus does allow Himself to be inside the hosts at novus ordo "masses"... because he knows it is not the fault of the everyday Catholic that.. see above history

I don't know.

But here's what i know: I read a book years about Eucharistic miracles... the ones that happened b4 1958 are acceptable, credible.. I distrust any after 1958

Again, there ARE

genuine Eucharistic miracles.. (long b4 Vat II)

Sometimes the "bread" has turned into actual heart tissue... true story

Forum List

Back