Zone1 The End of God’s Love The Great Separation

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
Greetings
if Imay

The Great Suffering in Hell
the Saints tell us that the suffering in hell is proportionate to the offenses committed against God. They are levels in hell some people will suffer more than others we can suffer more intensely and be held because the body is no longer subject to the limitations of human flesh, and great fear upon them.

Just even the idea of the resurrection because they know when they get their body back their sufferings will increase in hell the suffering in our body is much worse much more intense than we could even be comprehended.

For those men and women, who hate the resurrection, the question is why this is because of past sin, from this present time and future, those who sin do not believe in the afterlife, or any other existence other than their own, they just believe that after they die there's no more existence, this is called predestination, but the soul is eternal, when your body is in the spirit your soul it'll be resurrected your body will be resurrected, and this is where you meet the judgments of your deeds in the individual life

Here I understand for some to speak of hell is an uncomfortable topic but just as we don't like to speak of the devil and his demons it is also important to remind ourselves what awaits us, God, in this life everyone around you in hell hates you nobody loves you not your parents, not your children, not your spouse, not your guardian Angel the Saints or God nobody, even in this life it's if we sense that someone does not like us we at least know that someone loves.

But not in hell you're totally cut off from love and the effects of love now God loves your human nature still, but the effects of his love are totally cut off from you.

Nobody can stand you are a foul Wretch something completely unworthy you are reprobate of love, you shall pleas justice from all eternity, but you shall never escape it, your hatred for God and his justice shall consume you the torment of your suffering would be like a furnace.

b07392c5-e96e-439f-9882-306ce848f74f.gif

Part #1

There idea of god is evil and without any compassion. You do what he wants or you burn for a billion trillion years. Sucks...I choose not to believe in such a god.

Greeting
If I may

Must understand that God is a sovereign God, he has deep love but there are those who do deserve his love, and doing justice it's not an easy thing, but for those who kept the faith he does justice for them
it the Gospel

There idea of god is evil and without any compassion. You do what he wants or you burn for a billion trillion years. Sucks...I choose not to believe in such a god.
Yes the true God is all LOVE
But God must give Justice to those who do LOVE Him (faith)
imagesCAN21OZK.jpg

Do you think there are levels of Heaven, as well? Like hell?

As a child I remember being taught in Bible Study or Catechism for those that are Catholic that ...

God is Love.

And that the opposite of God was Satan, the Serpent of Old, the devil,
Satan..... is Hate.

And was taught that being sent to Hell, was the absence of God...which I suppose fits with the absence of love that you spoke about without all the descriptions you gave.

My problem with your fire and brimstone position is that it shows no mercy, it's cut and dry of... you believe in Jesus Christ as the son of God or you burn forever and ever...when in the Gospel there are passages that Jesus leads one to believe otherwise...like in the Final Judgement or maybe it's called the Judgement of Nations passage with the parable of the sheep and the goats...

Both sets of people, (sheep and goats) called Jesus Lord, so this can lead us to believe that both the people to the left and right of Him, are presumed to have accepted Him as Lord and Savior....

And Jesus basically judged them both on how much they LOVED (while alive on earth) the rest of mankind....

Welcoming the stranger, feeding the hungry, taking care of the sick or needy, visiting those imprisoned, etc etc etc..

And those that were high and mighty thought they for certain would be going to Heaven, while those on the other side, without thinking showed love towards all of mankind, were humble and had no idea they were worthy of being sent to Heaven....

This is where Christ tells them, however they treated other human beings, was how they treated Him.... (whether they knew it or not)

And then he cast those who showed no love towards the least among us, in to the lake of fire... or in to the abyss...i can't remember precisely...

And rewarded those who thought they were unworthy....with ever lasting life...

That passage in scripture, didn't seem like these groups of people were being judged on belief in Him....? But basically on how much LOVE they showed others....?

And other passages where Christ mentioning Christians being saved by Grace at judgement, and others who were not Christian being judged by The Law...basically, how much LOVE you showed towards human kind vs. hatred towards mankind...

God is love.

Satan is hate.

I know I am just rambling with all of these contemplations....trying to fit them in with some of the things you said....that I disagree with you on, to some degree....

You can't scare people by preaching about the pains of hell, in to being filled with Love, a belief in God.

You should begin with God is love imho, speak about Grace and a merciful and justful God.

And having to send people to hell to reward those who obeyed God or showed love with everyone seems a bit too human like thinking, not Godly...?

Last edited:
We are moving spiritually into a New Age and the old religious ideas are so patently crude and fearful that it will be for the good of the species that we move to a more enlightened perspective .
It will not be long before young people look back and shake their heads sadly as they see how misguided and dogmaric the past was .
Unfortunately the Christian cult will be most ridiculed with its forced narrative of an invented Trinity , Heaven and Hell plus a second coming .
Straight out of Marvel Comics

We are moving spiritually into a New Age and the old religious ideas are so patently crude and fearful that it will be for the good of the species that we move to a more enlightened perspective .
It will not be long before young people look back and shake their heads sadly as they see how misguided and dogmaric the past was .
Unfortunately the Christian cult will be most ridiculed with its forced narrative of an invented Trinity , Heaven and Hell plus a second coming .
We have been in an age where the media shines its light only on those who have taken the English translations of the Bible literally. They also view the ancient Biblical cultures through the lens of modern Western culture. Some atheists tend to roar that all people of faith are the same as the literal fundamentalists. If this roaring is what the young people are hearing....

What may happen is that Bible focus will return to teaching people the original intent of all accounts, based on the original languages and cultures. The original meanings will be uncovered and wisdom will prevail.

The idea of eternal punishment negates the idea of a merciful God.
God is a loving and merciful God. That's why He offered His son to pay for the sins of mankind. But it's a two-way street. God has shown His mercy and has given us a Door to His Kingdom, Jesus Christ. However, if mankind still rejects Christ's payment (by rejecting His very existence) then the Door remains closed.

John 3:18, “He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.”

John 3:5, "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

Matthew 7:21, "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."

Matthew 18:3, "And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven."

1 Corinthians 6:9, "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,"

Repentance and belief in Christ are KEY to entering into God's everlasting Kingdom. There are many other verses indicating that not all will gain entrance into God's Kingdom.

As a child I remember being taught in Bible Study or Catechism for those that are Catholic that ...

God is Love.

And that the opposite of God was Satan, the Serpent of Old, the devil,
Satan..... is Hate.

And was taught that being sent to Hell, was the absence of God...which I suppose fits with the absence of love that you spoke about without all the descriptions you gave.

My problem with your fire and brimstone position is that it shows no mercy, it's cut and dry of... you believe in Jesus Christ as the son of God or you burn forever and ever...when in the Gospel there are passages that Jesus leads one to believe otherwise...like in the Final Judgement or maybe it's called the Judgement of Nations passage with the parable of the sheep and the goats...

Both sets of people, (sheep and goats) called Jesus Lord, so this can lead us to believe that both the people to the left and right of Him, are presumed to have accepted Him as Lord and Savior....

And Jesus basically judged them both on how much they LOVED (while alive on earth) the rest of mankind....

Welcoming the stranger, feeding the hungry, taking care of the sick or needy, visiting those imprisoned, etc etc etc..

And those that were high and mighty thought they for certain would be going to Heaven, while those on the other side, without thinking showed love towards all of mankind, were humble and had no idea they were worthy of being sent to Heaven....

This is where Christ tells them, however they treated other human beings, was how they treated Him.... (whether they knew it or not)

And then he cast those who showed no love towards the least among us, in to the lake of fire... or in to the abyss...i can't remember precisely...

And rewarded those who thought they were unworthy....with ever lasting life...

That passage in scripture, didn't seem like these groups of people were being judged on belief in Him....? But basically on how much LOVE they showed others....?

And other passages where Christ mentioning Christians being saved by Grace at judgement, and others who were not Christian being judged by The Law...basically, how much LOVE you showed towards human kind vs. hatred towards mankind...

God is love.

Satan is hate.

I know I am just rambling with all of these contemplations....trying to fit them in with some of the things you said....that I disagree with you on, to some degree....

You can't scare people by preaching about the pains of hell, in to being filled with Love, a belief in God.

You should begin with God is love imho, speak about Grace and a merciful and justful God.

And having to send people to hell to reward those who obeyed God or showed love with everyone seems a bit too human like thinking, not Godly...?
Greetings
child2.jpeg

Yes, there are levels of Heaven, where God is a place called the sacred mountain of God, Christ’s throne place called in the Bible Mount Zion.

Not Catholic but the leaders of any other religion have their own interpretation of what is and what is it.

Vatican City knows that the difference, what is true, is known by their practices about heaven and hell, unfortunately.

The Father is not the opposite of Satan, Satan is the opposite of what God is.

Any insult against God's integrity directed into sovereign nature is an offense a transgression against God's nature.

We must look at the nature of justice without mercy.
Let us look at three choices of Justice and Mercy.

Choice number one. For the righteousness of God, the Father, because he is holy and Just God’s in his holiness, he says for the wages of sin is death. What death is God talking about?

Romans 6: 23. So God the Father will have to eliminate all life, because God’ because of his holiness and Righteousness demand Justice for all sin, and God would have to put humanity in HELL forevermore.
End of the story, no mercy.

Choice number Two. Mercy without Justice and no Laws.

Comparing scripture with scripture or spiritual things with spiritual things

We read in James 2:13 (NKJV)
For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment………………………………………………………………………………………........................

"Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy" (Mt 5:7). Translate, "The judgment (which is coming on all of us) shall be without mercy to him who hath showed no mercy!

Heb 10:28-29 (NKJV) Anyone who has rejected Moses' law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. (Meaning in the church!)
Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will it be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?
Read Deuteronomy 17:2-7

This is why it is so important to have a savior, to save us from ourselves.

Choice number three.
For this reason, Jesus Christ came to give the gospel, to resolve the problem of the world, and sacrifice his blood, which turn into water to cleanse the blood of our sins, because sin is that bad.

And last and not least will come and land mount of olive down from heaven to earth to punish the wicked and save the people what from the wickedness those who are in perdition, to put them into justice to an eternal punishment to bring back stability and the truth and righteousness, for our purpose.

That we may serve God with, truth and in spirit with love, the God is justice and merciful, of the cosmos. There is only one mentor and one God, and his name is Jesus Christ savior, anointed.

You call him Jehovah-JAH the tetragrammaton.

The sheep and the goats, separating the goats from the sheep or the tears, from the wheat.

Matt 25:32-3; 13: 24-25 (NKJV)
All the nations will gather before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.
And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.

But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. Let both grow together until the harvest and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them but gather the wheat into my barn." ' "

Greetings again I know your concern I understand eternal pain and suffering it's never a good thing, one must experience what is pain and suffering as the body can only withstand so much This is why it's very important to show what lies ahead for those who stay or die and their sin this place is not meant for human beings this place is created for the falling ones, the angels did not cut their estate but it was not the angels in revelation it was not the angels that kept their estate in the Bible

We read in Jude 1:6-7 (NKJV) And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;
as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

also in Rev 20:10 (NKJV) The devil, who deceived them, cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

false prophet and false witness wickedness, sexual immorality, and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

This Place of torment created for humans, it was to punish those who went against God
There are men that place themselves and I mean they're all themselves into perdition, it is the path that men choose to walk into it is own, not by God's doing it is by ungodly men

OIP (1).jpg
You have a good soul, your words are in your heart, I hope that will give you some idea of what the future will hold.
your faith in the Father says if we confess our sins he will be forgiven us because your faith in confession
Read Matthew 6: 6; Luke 7: 1-10. and understand
download (2).jpeg

Revelation 6: 8

The question is: who's "enlightened perspective" is the best? Karl Marx? Mahatma Gandi? Mohammed? Jim Jones? George Soros? Klaus Schwab? AOC? Yours? Mine? For every 100 million people, there are 100 million perspectives. Mankind's ideas and perspectives sway with the wind. Here today, gone tomorrow. But God's Word is timeless and changes not.

God is a loving and merciful God. That's why He offered His son to pay for the sins of mankind. But it's a two-way street. God has shown His mercy and has given us a Door to His Kingdom, Jesus Christ. However, if mankind still rejects Christ's payment (by rejecting His very existence) then the Door remains closed.

John 3:18, “He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.”

John 3:5, "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

Matthew 7:21, "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."

Matthew 18:3, "And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven."

1 Corinthians 6:9, "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,"

Repentance and belief in Christ are KEY to entering into God's everlasting Kingdom. There are many other verses indicating that not all will gain entrance into God's Kingdom.
If God came up with an afterlife that is full of contradictions and arbitrary rules then that is the cruelest thing he ever did.

If God came up with an afterlife that is full of contradictions and arbitrary rules then that is the cruelest thing he ever did.
God came up with His Laws. He explained what blessings would come from following the Law and what consequences would come from breaking them. He spoke of Hades and the abyss in the Old Testament and the New. He also gave His creation the power to choose and make their own conscience decisions. If people choose to ignore His Laws and live by their own rules, then they have nobody to blame but themselves for the consequences of their own actions.

Nevertheless, God offered an "out" for them who took the wrong path. Repent of your sin and accept the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and your past sins will be erased. If people STILL choose to ignore God, then they have only themselves to blame -- not God.

God is the Lawgiver and He's also the Judge. A Judge must seek justice under the Law. God has no choice but to keep His own Word, else He would be a liar. So when He set the options of Heaven or Hell, He was and is bound to judge righteously and rightly. The rest is up to us.

greetings
this is the problem, and the word says

In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
John 1:4-5 (NKJV)

That was the true Light that gives light to every man coming into the world.
John 1:9 (NKJV)

He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him.
John 1:10 (NKJV)

For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
John 1:17 (NKJV)

God came up with His Laws. He explained what blessings would come from following the Law and what consequences would come from breaking them. He spoke of Hades and the abyss in the Old Testament and the New. He also gave His creation the power to choose and make their own conscience decisions. If people choose to ignore His Laws and live by their own rules, then they have nobody to blame but themselves for the consequences of their own actions.

Nevertheless, God offered an "out" for them who took the wrong path. Repent of your sin and accept the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and your past sins will be erased. If people STILL choose to ignore God, then they have only themselves to blame -- not God.

God is the Lawgiver and He's also the Judge. A Judge must seek justice under the Law. God has no choice but to keep His own Word, else He would be a liar. So when He set the options of Heaven or Hell, He was and is bound to judge righteously and rightly. The rest is up to us.
All religious laws were conceived by men as levers to control the populace and get free money. Religion and God are two entirely different things.

All religious laws were conceived by men as levers to control the populace and get free money. Religion and God are two entirely different things.
^^^One person's opinion^^^

Based on feelings, emotions, misunderstanding, fear, anger, distrust, and, perhaps, outside influences. Remember, Satan wants humans to reject God. He's a liar and a murderer from the beginning, and he rebelled against God. The more souls he can pull from God's grace, the greater his triumph. Don't let him.

^^^One person's opinion^^^

Based on feelings, emotions, misunderstanding, fear, anger, distrust, and, perhaps, outside influences. Remember, Satan wants humans to reject God. He's a liar and a murderer from the beginning, and he rebelled against God. The more souls he can pull from God's grace, the greater his triumph. Don't let him.
What is religion based on? It's not rational to believe in something you can't see but it gets even harder when it just makes no sense. No supposedly perfect God came up with the absurdities you are supposed to believe in order to gain God's favor in the hundreds of different faiths.

What is religion based on? It's not rational to believe in something you can't see but it gets even harder when it just makes no sense. No supposedly perfect God came up with the absurdities you are supposed to believe in order to gain God's favor in the hundreds of different faiths.
Life had to come from somewhere. Something far more intelligent than all men combined. Life doesn't come from death, so life had to come from life. For every cause, there was and is an effect. And every effect had a cause. But there can only be ONE First Cause. The First Cause could not have been caused, otherwise, it would not be the First Cause. Therefore, the First Cause is eternal. So life is eternal and the First Cause is a living and intelligent being, for the intricacies and functions of the Universe could not have been formed by a lack of intelligence, by happenstance, or by mistake.

Forum List

Back