Portrait of a Palestinian Heroin

I did respond on your video.

I'm sorry, I can't find it.

Sderot wasn't build on that village, but next to it.

Now that you mention it, I remember that. I still don't understand how that makes it OK for Israel to build a settlement next to a Palestinian that they destroyed. ???

In the same way that's it's ok to build Polish city on the ruins if a destruction camp?

In the same way that it's ok to build a Muslim mosque on the ruins of the Jewish temple mount?

What one thing has got to do with the other?

I ask again, is are the children of Sderot and Ashkelon legitimate target? you support the missile launching on the people of the south?

I don't agree with any violence but the Palestinians have few options. Whenever Israel attacks Gaza they are always hiding in tanks, hiding in armored bulldozers, hiding in airplanes. There are few options to engage the troops man to man. The Israelis are always hiding.

Israeli citizens are not considered "civilians" by the Geneva Conventions. It is not terrorism to attack them as Israel states millions of times in its terrorist propaganda campaign.

The children? Who told those settlers that it would be safe to raise a family in an occupation?

BTW, you made no comment on my video.

Now that you mention it, I remember that. I still don't understand how that makes it OK for Israel to build a settlement next to a Palestinian that they destroyed. ???

In the same way that's it's ok to build Polish city on the ruins if a destruction camp?

In the same way that it's ok to build a Muslim mosque on the ruins of the Jewish temple mount?

I ask again, is are the children of Sderot and Ashkelon legitimate target? you support the missile launching on the people of the south?

I don't agree with any violence but the Palestinians have few options. Whenever Israel attacks Gaza they are always hiding in tanks, hiding in armored bulldozers, hiding in airplanes. There are few options to engage the troops man to man. The Israelis are always hiding.

Israeli citizens are not considered "civilians" by the Geneva Conventions. It is not terrorism to attack them as Israel states millions of times in its terrorist propaganda campaign.

The children? Who told those settlers that it would be safe to raise a family in an occupation?

So basically you say that throwing missiles at Israeli children is not a crime, let them continuing doing so.

You say our blood is cheap

Which is pure hypocricy when you think of that. Is it because we're Jews? what makes our blood cheap that we are not worth defending? That makes the people of Gaza WOTH more that their sories are heard while ours being ignored?

So basically you say that throwing missiles at Israeli children is not a crime, let them continuing doing so.

If you prefer to twist what I said...

Which is pure hypocricy when you think of that. Is it because we're Jews? what makes our blood cheap that we are not worth defending? That makes the people of Gaza WOTH more that their sories are heard while ours being ignored?

You're joking, right. All of the Main Stream Media has their offices in Israel. None in Palestine. So, whose story is being told? Lies included.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5BDwEW6uw]Laila El-Haddad, Journalist, Author, Gaza Mom-The Autograph-09-21-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

If you prefer to twist what I said...

I don't twist what you said, I simply take the obvious conclustion out of it.

You want me to respond to your video but on the other hand you have no problem stating that OUR point of view doesn't count.

That is really rude. What do you expect me to say?

BTW, MANY people report from Palestine. 99% of the youtube videos show the happenings in Gaza while very few show what's happening in south Israel.

The Media is obviously biased toward the Jew haters.

People Are the new Media, grab a camera and film what you would like to show, and upload it to youtube, the Israeli Govt. will even pay you.

People Are the new Media, grab a camera and film what you would like to show, and upload it to youtube, the Israeli Govt. will even pay you.

Not unless you're southerner.

P F Tinmore said it himself. the same thing that the Israeli government thinks.

Our lives don't count.

If we scratch a Palestinian, that's a horrible war crime.

Israeli children being killed in south? Completely legal. all is fair in the "Palestinian resistence".

In the name of Palestinian resistence it's ok to torture a boy to death. shoot children in Toulous. Launching missiles on innocent people in south Israel

All is holy and sacred fo do, in name of the poor Palestinian. And he will slay anyone in ANY WAY to prove that point.

One day though, we will decide we have enough, it's only a matter of time before the south will rise its voice.

Then no excuse will help.

Last edited:
BTW, MANY people report from Palestine. 99% of the youtube videos show the happenings in Gaza while very few show what's happening in south Israel.

The Media is obviously biased toward the Jew haters.

Are there many youtube videos of bottle rockets kicking up sand.

I did respond on your video.

Sderot wasn't build on that village, but next to it.

How do you relate a peaceful farm village to a destruction camp? Whatever that is.

Our lives don't count.

Israeli children being killed in south? Completely legal. all is fair in the "Palestinian resistence".

In the name of Palestinian resistence it's ok to torture a boy to death. shoot children in Toulous. Launching missiles on innocent people in south Israel

All is holy and sacred fo do, in name of the poor Palestinian. And he will slay anyone in ANY WAY to prove that point.

One day though, we will decide we have enough, it's only a matter of time before the south will rise its voice.

Our lives don't count.

I never said that. You are twisting what I say.

Our lives don't count.

Our lives don't count.

I never said that. You are twisting what I say.

You say it's a natural response to the occupation. That it is not terrorism.

Means you have no problem with that, that you see it as a legal reasonable action.

That is not twisting anything, to say that my obvious conclusion is that you think we are no innocent and that our opinion, AND lives, don't count.

I stood behind what I said to Saigon, in case you've missed it-

2008ak1.jpg

I imaging the rulers of Israel need a bit of war and conflict going on all the time otherwise the voices of peace loving Jews and Arabs would throw the bums out

the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.
Hermann Göring - Wikiquote

Forum List

Back