Portrait of a Palestinian Heroin

Not unless you're southerner.

P F Tinmore said it himself. the same thing that the Israeli government thinks.

Our lives don't count.

If we scratch a Palestinian, that's a horrible war crime.

Israeli children being killed in south? Completely legal. all is fair in the "Palestinian resistence".

In the name of Palestinian resistence it's ok to torture a boy to death. shoot children in Toulous. Launching missiles on innocent people in south Israel

All is holy and sacred fo do, in name of the poor Palestinian. And he will slay anyone in ANY WAY to prove that point.

One day though, we will decide we have enough, it's only a matter of time before the south will rise its voice.

Then no excuse will help.

Our lives don't count.

I never said that. You are twisting what I say.

You say it's a natural response to the occupation. That it is not terrorism.

That is true. What other people have ever accepted occupation? They have all defended themselves.

Means you have no problem with that, that you see it as a legal reasonable action.

I have a problem with all war but under the circumstances the Palestinian's actions are legal and reasonable.

That is not twisting anything, to say that my obvious conclusion is that you think we are no innocent and that our opinion, AND lives, don't count.

Here I disagree.

I stood behind what I said to Saigon, in case you've missed it-

2008ak1.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I never said that. You are twisting what I say.

That is true. What other people have ever accepted occupation? They have all defended themselves.

I have a problem with all war but under the circumstances the Palestinian's actions are legal and reasonable.

That is not twisting anything, to say that my obvious conclusion is that you think we are no innocent and that our opinion, AND lives, don't count.

Here I disagree.

2008ak1.jpg

If to you slaying Jewish children in name of God is reasonable, and if you think it's legal to shoot missiles on babies, then it makes you a potential war criminal. You should have yourself checked, you might be a danger to your surrounding it shooting children is something you think is ok.

Palistanians have - it's their full-time occupation.
Hey don't knock Islamic terrorism. It's still an occupation, and it pays very well. You get at least 72 virgins in heaven.
Even the old blind Sheikh in a wheelchair? Who went BOOOOOOOM?
Rumor is just like Arafart, he liked boys better. Good news is, Islamic heaven provides for 28 of those as well. That Mohammad, he thought of everything. Just name your perversion and Islam will provide for it. You like invading and raping? Just join your neighborhood Jihad headquarters located in the closest mosque.

You gotta understand, it's Memorial weekend at eots' trailer park, so the drinking and drugs start earlier in the day.

Ah, another day, another stupid fucking totally irrelevant YouTube video by eots the douchebag trailer trash Islamo Nazi worshipper.

you gotta understand, it's memorial weekend at eots' trailer park, so the drinking and drugs start earlier in the day.

actually a reading of the above posts clearly shows it was you that injected rape and perversion into the thread but as usual have no interest in the subject if it includes systemic child abuse in the orthodox jewish community

Here I disagree.

2008ak1.jpg

If to you slaying Jewish children in name of God is reasonable, and if you think it's legal to shoot missiles on babies, then it makes you a potential war criminal. You should have yourself checked, you might be a danger to your surrounding it shooting children is something you think is ok.

Why do you like to twist what I say?

I didn't say there is no other side. What I do say, and stand by my words, is that people don't listen to us in the same way that people listen to the people of Gaza. Like we worth nothing.

The whole managment of our government is, that as long as the security crisis from Gaza doesn't reach the area of Gush Dan (Tel Aviv) there is no reason to take care of the situation.

A family in Sderot or Sha'ar Hanegev cannot affort to sale their house, or to leave it. Niether in Ashdod. When people in Be'er sheva go through a Haslama, in Tel Aviv it has no influence.

Now imagine yourself a scenario where, God forbid, a huge storm hit the east coast, nearly 2 million people are in serious danger of death, and the entire USA is careless, business as usual. Can you imagine if you where one of those people? I bet you would have been pissed.

That exactly how we feel. We are the small people, like I said. We are no generals, no prime ministers, to war we didn't go because we WANTED. we simply live like any other person. Yet we are under a threat. Our OWN country ignores us. The world say we should live with it, even MOCKS us (Like that Islamofascist Jos who dropped his funny bone:mad:) and we are supposed to live like that. That's like saying that since the USA was involved in Iraq or Afghanistan, it's their own fault that their soldiers and people die in terror attacks. That's just bullshit. We don't accept that.

In the last Haslama, we were pushed to hang out our profile, southerners on the net added to their signature "I'm from the southern front", critisizing much the government and the way of acting of the people of Tel Aviv, who not only ignored the suffering, but at cases sided with Hamas

24c840h.jpg

One of the pictures that were on facebook in the last Haslama were those. Taking to mind the overlooking of the people of Tel Aviv on the conflict, and the old saying about them "living in a bubble" a southerner made this art, saying "A bubble is destined to BURST" with it surrounding the city of Tel Aviv, the red spot. Then saying below, "Just ask the people of Be'er Sheva and Ashdod".

This one piece was added to the a forum signature of a southerner woman-

2wh2xwy.jpg

In Hebrew, the word routine is "Shigra". However, the poster, in a word-puzzle, change it to "ShiGRAD", "for this is our Shigra(routine).

And some of my facebook friends called to post THAT all over,

2mdf9qv.jpg

Calls: We won't agree to a missile routine.

Around the letters are mentioned the cities that are in corrent missile threat. but not all of them.

It is interesting that you mention Sderot.

So called terrorist attacks on Israel are constantly reported. Surely the rockets fired on Sderot were the main excuse for the invasion of Gaza. However, it is never reported that Sderot was built on top of the Palestinian village of Najd. Israel attacked Najd before the war of 1948 driving the indigenous population out of their homes and off their land. Most of those driven out became refugees in Gaza. This was an act of aggression against this farm community.

International law forbids the acquisition of land in acts of aggression. With this in mind, Israel cannot legally claim possession of this land. Further evidence of this is the fact that there is no border between Gaza and Sderot. Israel has built a cage around Gaza, but there is no border there.

BTW, you made no comment on my video.

I did respond on your video. And to the issue of Sderot, you told me this and I fixed you. Sderot wasn't build on that village, but next to it.

And do you see the people of Sderot as a llegitimate target? (take to mind, this is long ago stopped being about Sderot. Sderot is almost "clean" from rockets. the city who suffer mostly is Ashkelon. Beer Sheva and Ashdod next)

I am disappointed that you have not commented on my video. I believe that you did not even watch it. I have given you the courtesy of reviewing your material and your personal accounts have been informative. I had hoped that you would afford me the same courtesy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5BDwEW6uw]Laila El-Haddad, Journalist, Author, Gaza Mom-The Autograph-09-21-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Here I disagree.

If you think I twist what you said, then ok, I will be quiet and you're more then welcome explaining yourself AGAIN.

So, you think it's ok to shoot rockets at Israeli children?

It is interesting that you mention Sderot.

So called terrorist attacks on Israel are constantly reported. Surely the rockets fired on Sderot were the main excuse for the invasion of Gaza. However, it is never reported that Sderot was built on top of the Palestinian village of Najd. Israel attacked Najd before the war of 1948 driving the indigenous population out of their homes and off their land. Most of those driven out became refugees in Gaza. This was an act of aggression against this farm community.

International law forbids the acquisition of land in acts of aggression. With this in mind, Israel cannot legally claim possession of this land. Further evidence of this is the fact that there is no border between Gaza and Sderot. Israel has built a cage around Gaza, but there is no border there.

BTW, you made no comment on my video.

I did respond on your video. And to the issue of Sderot, you told me this and I fixed you. Sderot wasn't build on that village, but next to it.

And do you see the people of Sderot as a llegitimate target? (take to mind, this is long ago stopped being about Sderot. Sderot is almost "clean" from rockets. the city who suffer mostly is Ashkelon. Beer Sheva and Ashdod next)

I am disappointed that you have not commented on my video. I believe that you did not even watch it. I have given you the courtesy of reviewing your material and your personal accounts have been informative. I had hoped that you would afford me the same courtesy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5BDwEW6uw]Laila El-Haddad, Journalist, Author, Gaza Mom-The Autograph-09-21-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

I have not responded to the video so far because I was having a misunderstanding with your claim about "legal missile shootings" that put that kind of in the shadow.

I still wait for your clarification, because you have said something that for me, as a southern Israeli, is simply unaccaptable, and quite offending, as well.

But I guess that your request is fair enough.

The journalist has not souched many subjects, but to some things i will point out.

1. The blockade over Gaza is recognized as legal by the world. There is nothing I can say much about it. I have pointed out before that I think this blockade should not come as it does, corrently, in the sea. The people of Gaza rely much on fishing, and I believe that circumstences have changed, so should the policy in the sea.

However, the blockade did not come out of the blue. There is danger coming to the people of Israel from Gaza, which cannot be ignored. The blockade came to a response to the fact that Palestinian harmed Israeli civilians. That cannot be ignored either. I think that right now the Israeli government, so does the entire public (Our public in Israel) is frustrated because we have yet to find so far a way to deal with the threat in a way that will bring the people of Gaza feel more "free".

Not only that doesn't happen, but out so far, the only thing that we have heard from the leaders of the strip is a call for all out war, without understanding that THIS is the main reason there is a blockade in the first place.

2. The blockade started after the disangagement. At that time, sadly, Sharon has fooled himself, and us, to believe that the disangagement is something that will bring better days in our future.

We now see in Syria how Assad carelessly slaughters his own people, and it is shocking because it's unnatural to see your own people in times of pain, and feel nothing.

when the disangagement happened, I was in high-school. All over the news we saw the disangagement taking place, LIVE on TV. it was horrible. We could have seen women and children being dragged by our own soldiers, screaming, weeping, begging them to not listen to the "dictator",as they called Sharon, asking them "what will you tell your children", how can they as Jews, expel other Jews from their home. It was simply horrible, some of the soldiers were unable do touch the women and children, out of quiet "rebelion".

Some of those settlers have not faund solution till today. They are refugees in Israel. needless to say, the media won't tell their story.

However, my point was, all this time, they have told us that it would be better for us at the end.

Two weeks afterwards, a terror attack from the same area. We were furious. We felt like somebody sold us out. Naturally, we began to understand someone made a huge mistake here.

The elections in Gaza, not a long after, braught Hamas. Instead of Fatah. the newest blockade was not in order to "punish" Palestinians for choosing in a way of democracy. It was because we knew how Hamas thinks and what it believes, and it was 10 times more dangerious to our families then Fatah. With Hamas we could not, and would not, speak in the same way. Hamas was violent. Called to destroy Israel, still does.

The democracy is now blowing up in their faces, not long after they started a war between the organizations, we heard of it. A poll in Gaza asked the Palestinian population there what is the biggest problems they believe they have to deal with. the poverty, the inside war, or the Israeli occupation. the first was the inside war, in the list. after it the poverty and only THEN the Israeli occupation.

I will be very curious if someone will tell me of one GOOD thing that the Hamas party braught to the Palestinians, when it comes to them dealing with the outside, OR inside war.

3. As for the Law of return, in that aspect I can understand the Palestinian point of view, however, as the political issue develops today, the government and public are very much fearful of what will come to the Jews if one day, God forbid, the Muslims will outgrow us in a way that will risk our lives. And it will. For the Hadith says, "The day of judgement will not come till the Muslims will fight the Jews and kill them...And the tree and the stone will say- O Muslim, a Jew is behind me, come and kill him".

If you think I twist what you said, then ok, I will be quiet and you're more then welcome explaining yourself AGAIN.

No I don't think it is OK. Israel attacks Palestinians and brings their families to live with them in the battlefield.

The Palestinians do not fire rockets "at Israeli Children." That is just a lie.

No I don't think it is OK. Israel attacks Palestinians and brings their families to live with them in the battlefield.

It is surely NOT a lie.

You forget that this situation is one which I live every day. Used to live every day. for Months.

So don't tell me it's not true. I still know what I'm living in my own backyard.

You denying it won't change the situation.

Hamas is commiting war crimes against women and children in south. That's the main point which you tend to dismiss.

What you say about bringing families to battlefield; That is exactly what the Palestinians do to US. you can't go against one wrong and ignore the other.

Half truth is a whole lie. human rights work both sides.

It is surely NOT a lie.

You forget that this situation is one which I live every day. Used to live every day. for Months.

So don't tell me it's not true. I still know what I'm living in my own backyard.

Hamas is commiting war crimes against women and children in south. That's the main point which you tend to dismiss.

What you say about bringing families to battlefield; That is exactly what the Palestinians do to US. you can't go against one wrong and ignore the other.

The problem is the basic misunderstanding about this war. The Palestinians do no fire rocket into Israel. All of their rockets land inside Palestine's borders.

It is surely NOT a lie.

The problem is the basic misunderstanding about this war. The Palestinians do no fire rocket into Israel. All of their rockets land inside Palestine's borders.
What are Israelis living inside Palestine for? Kick the critters out but stop firing rockets and mortars at them. That's terrorism, pure and simple.

Forum List

Back