Portrait of a Palestinian Heroin

Of course HE is not a war criminal or a liar. Are you trying to mock me?:doubt:

Why did you bring him up? What do you think of him?

Dude. Tamimi is a FEMALE.:cuckoo:

And what do I think? That's she's a sociopath. She knew that there were children and even though she was happy about knowing they're gonna die. Any woman who calls herself a WOMAN should feel disgusted in even THINKING about children being blown up, but SENDING someone to kill them? in name of GOD?

She makes me wish I believed in hell.

But she also put the truth out in the open, This is not about occupation, it's about Islam Vs. Judaism. She killed those people because they were Jews. Her devilish God supports her, I guess.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-WTx7k4baw]Ahlam Tamimi Chose Sbarro's 'Religious Jews' as Murder Target - YouTube[/ame]

What do YOU think?

OK, what do you think of this?

Israel's Foreign Minister, Shimon Peres, has described Monday night's attack on Gaza City which killed 15 people - including nine children - as a mistake.

The raid, which Israel initially described as a success, has drawn widespread condemnation from other countries.

About 140 people were injured in the strike.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Peres 'regrets Gaza bombing mistake'

Of course HE is not a war criminal or a liar. Are you trying to mock me?:doubt:

And what do I think? That's she's a sociopath. She knew that there were children and even though she was happy about knowing they're gonna die. Any woman who calls herself a WOMAN should feel disgusted in even THINKING about children being blown up, but SENDING someone to kill them? in name of GOD?

But she also put the truth out in the open, This is not about occupation, it's about Islam Vs. Judaism. She killed those people because they were Jews. Her devilish God supports her, I guess.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-WTx7k4baw]Ahlam Tamimi Chose Sbarro's 'Religious Jews' as Murder Target - YouTube[/ame]

What do YOU think?

Sorry, I was thinking about a different Tamimi.

So what if the Palestinians are more overweight than Israeli's?

Do you mean to imply that the Palestinians are living it up and having a blast eating and being sloths in their crowded, impoverished, war torn displacement camps???

African Americans surpassed White people in the US in terms of obesity around 1900. And articles from the time implied the same thing, that black people were fat sloths who were loving there new found freedom as second class citizens and recently freed slaves.

And as for the Palestinians not having a homeland, I just did some searching and even the jewishvirtuallibrary.org concedes the Palestinians have been there for about 1,000 years. So you think the fact they have been in the area since the dawn of historical times up until now not a claim to the land? Is it ironic the Jews feel they were wrongly displaced in biblical times, and are now displacing the current population in a similar manner?

We Americans have only been in the US for 300ish years. Therefore the Native Americans have a much bigger claim to our land than Israel to Palestine, so I'm sure you wouldn't mind being forced out of your home along with all your neighbors and relocated into a crowded displacement camp.

Last edited:
So what if the Palestinians are more overweight than Israeli's? Do you mean to imply that the Palestinians are living it up and having a blast eating and being sloths in their crowded, impoverished, war torn displacement camps???
Of course, I do! There're no lardarse fems in genuine impoverished, war torn displacement camps, of course.
And as for the Palestinians not having a homeland, I just did some searching and even the jewishvirtuallibrary.org concedes the Palestinians have been there for about 1,000 years.
Jews, of course. No relation to palistanians, indeed.

What do YOU think?

Israel's Foreign Minister, Shimon Peres, has described Monday night's attack on Gaza City which killed 15 people - including nine children - as a mistake.

The raid, which Israel initially described as a success, has drawn widespread condemnation from other countries.

You answer MY question with a question?...:doubt:

Very political of you.

As to the point, I think that harming children is never justified, I have said it before and I will say it again if needed.

But from self experiences, attacks on Gaza don't just happen out of the blue. it is always as a response to a terror attack from the Gaza border.

Now would you answer MY question, please?

What do YOU think?

Some people might think it happened Monday last. They would think wrong, wouldn't they,Tinmore?

What do YOU think?

Sorry, I was thinking about a different Tamimi.

Do I even WANNA know?!?:eusa_eh:

Ahlam Tamimi Chose Sbarro's 'Religious Jews' as Murder Target - YouTube

What do YOU think?

Some people might think it happened Monday last. They would think wrong, wouldn't they,Tinmore?

In that case, I would have fixed the error. I'm a southerner, we follow all the times about any new security event from Gaza. We know for a fact that for many days the area is quiet. Almost suspiciously quiet.

We know for a fact that for many days the area is quiet. Almost suspiciously quiet.
Egypt. Elections.

Hamas. Political crisis.

The Gazans launch missiles at cases without any Eyptian involvement. It's a political issue in Gaza, that makes them wish for quiet now. Hamas has serious problems, they are not in good terms with Iran and the situation in Syria is not helping. They have inside problems with leadership, too. Last thing they need is a 'Haslama' (escalation) with Israel.

Ahlam Tamimi Chose Sbarro's 'Religious Jews' as Murder Target - YouTube

What do YOU think?

Very political of you.

As to the point, I think that harming children is never justified, I have said it before and I will say it again if needed.

But from self experiences, attacks on Gaza don't just happen out of the blue. it is always as a response to a terror attack from the Gaza border.

As to the point, I think that harming children is never justified,..

I am with you 100 on that.

...attacks on Gaza don't just happen out of the blue.

And attacks on Israel don't just happen out of the blue either. They are always a response.

Very political of you.

As to the point, I think that harming children is never justified,..

And attacks on Israel don't just happen out of the blue either. They are always a response.

This is Where you're wrong. Many of those attacks DO happen out of the blue.

As I southerner, I know the system, so let me tell you how this thing works.

Most of the information we recieve about the happening in Gaza, we recieve trough local websites and on facebook. The official Israeli media does not tell us about previous information, only about what happens long minutes after events take place.

Every now and then those who are interested and know how to find information (southerners) recieve pop-up information or news, kinda like this-

w139jn.jpg

Message reads: Take notice! alert being recieved of shooting Rk"k in Tz"m towards Lachish and Negev. Public being asked to stay in MM"D protected area.

Rk"k stands for "Raketa Karka-Karka(Ground-ground rocket)" in Hebrew. meaning Quassam and Grad missiles.

Tz"m stands for "Tvah Zman Miyadi"(Immidiate time period). It means that the alert is very high, and the shooting can be from the minute the poster warns of emergancy, to the 12 hours following this post.

Most of the information we recieve is from the Rotter website. the people are mostly informed from hospitals and security fources about potential "Haslama" (escalation) in the strip.

6hm2q0.jpg

This poster alerted that rockets are to be falling in the south, including all ranges, "mortal shells, Quassam and Grad missiles"

Do notice that the first shoot, the facebook page, is from March on this very year, it was the biggest 'Haslama' out area knew since cast lead.

However, those alerts happen regulary and not always correct. Most of the missiles that DO fall in our area, don't come with warning or are in ANY way pridictible. not few months ago, an alarm was sounded in Nes-Ziona, the Grad itself fell in Ashdod. There was NO Israeli attack previous to that (in the close time period) so the Alarm and falling did not come as a reaction to Israeli strike on Gaza, it simply came out of the blue.

In time of Haslama, we have no alerts of missiles falling, we simply have the Code Red alert.

And that is pretty much like this-

etfzfl.jpg

This is again, from the last Haslama. in those days, a message will pop up every 2 to 5 minutes, about a new Code-Red.

The alert will be on face book pretty much a minute (or less than a minute) after the actual alarm. In case that the person behind the computer does not hear it (which doesn't happen usually) but sees the message, the person is requierd to stop any act being done and run to the shelter.

Very political of you.

Most of the information we recieve about the happening in Gaza, we recieve trough local websites and on facebook. The official Israeli media does not tell us about previous information, only about what happens long minutes after events take place.

Every now and then those who are interested and know how to find information (southerners) recieve pop-up information or news, kinda like this-

w139jn.jpg

Message reads: Take notice! alert being recieved of shooting Rk"k in Tz"m towards Lachish and Negev. Public being asked to stay in MM"D protected area.

Rk"k stands for "Raketa Karka-Karka(Ground-ground rocket)" in Hebrew. meaning Quassam and Grad missiles.

Tz"m stands for "Tvah Zman Miyadi"(Immidiate time period). It means that the alert is very high, and the shooting can be from the minute the poster warns of emergancy, to the 12 hours following this post.

Most of the information we recieve is from the Rotter website. the people are mostly informed from hospitals and security fources about potential "Haslama" (escalation) in the strip.

6hm2q0.jpg

This poster alerted that rockets are to be falling in the south, including all ranges, "mortal shells, Quassam and Grad missiles"

Do notice that the first shoot, the facebook page, is from March on this very year, it was the biggest 'Haslama' out area knew since cast lead.

However, those alerts happen regulary and not always correct. Most of the missiles that DO fall in our area, don't come with warning or are in ANY way pridictible. not few months ago, an alarm was sounded in Nes-Ziona, the Grad itself fell in Ashdod. There was NO Israeli attack previous to that (in the close time period) so the Alarm and falling did not come as a reaction to Israeli strike on Gaza, it simply came out of the blue.

In time of Haslama, we have no alerts of missiles falling, we simply have the Code Red alert.

etfzfl.jpg

This is again, from the last Haslama. in those days, a message will pop up every 2 to 5 minutes, about a new Code-Red.

The alert will be on face book pretty much a minute (or less than a minute) after the actual alarm. In case that the person behind the computer does not hear it (which doesn't happen usually) but sees the message, the person is requierd to stop any act being done and run to the shelter.

OK, now the other side of the coin.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5BDwEW6uw]Laila El-Haddad, Journalist, Author, Gaza Mom-The Autograph-09-21-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

w139jn.jpg

6hm2q0.jpg

etfzfl.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5BDwEW6uw]Laila El-Haddad, Journalist, Author, Gaza Mom-The Autograph-09-21-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

I didn't say there is no other side. What I do say, and stand by my words, is that people don't listen to us in the same way that people listen to the people of Gaza. Like we worth nothing.

The whole managment of our government is, that as long as the security crisis from Gaza doesn't reach the area of Gush Dan (Tel Aviv) there is no reason to take care of the situation.

A family in Sderot or Sha'ar Hanegev cannot affort to sale their house, or to leave it. Niether in Ashdod. When people in Be'er sheva go through a Haslama, in Tel Aviv it has no influence.

Now imagine yourself a scenario where, God forbid, a huge storm hit the east coast, nearly 2 million people are in serious danger of death, and the entire USA is careless, business as usual. Can you imagine if you where one of those people? I bet you would have been pissed.

That exactly how we feel. We are the small people, like I said. We are no generals, no prime ministers, to war we didn't go because we WANTED. we simply live like any other person. Yet we are under a threat. Our OWN country ignores us. The world say we should live with it, even MOCKS us (Like that Islamofascist Jos who dropped his funny bone:mad:) and we are supposed to live like that. That's like saying that since the USA was involved in Iraq or Afghanistan, it's their own fault that their soldiers and people die in terror attacks. That's just bullshit. We don't accept that.

In the last Haslama, we were pushed to hang out our profile, southerners on the net added to their signature "I'm from the southern front", critisizing much the government and the way of acting of the people of Tel Aviv, who not only ignored the suffering, but at cases sided with Hamas

24c840h.jpg

One of the pictures that were on facebook in the last Haslama were those. Taking to mind the overlooking of the people of Tel Aviv on the conflict, and the old saying about them "living in a bubble" a southerner made this art, saying "A bubble is destined to BURST" with it surrounding the city of Tel Aviv, the red spot. Then saying below, "Just ask the people of Be'er Sheva and Ashdod".

This one piece was added to the a forum signature of a southerner woman-

2wh2xwy.jpg

In Hebrew, the word routine is "Shigra". However, the poster, in a word-puzzle, change it to "ShiGRAD", "for this is our Shigra(routine).

And some of my facebook friends called to post THAT all over,

2mdf9qv.jpg

Calls: We won't agree to a missile routine.

Around the letters are mentioned the cities that are in corrent missile threat. but not all of them.

Last edited:

w139jn.jpg

6hm2q0.jpg

etfzfl.jpg

I didn't say there is no other side. What I do say, and stand by my words, is that people don't listen to us in the same way that people listen to the people of Gaza. Like we worth nothing.

The whole managment of our government is, that as long as the security crisis from Gaza doesn't reach the area of Gush Dan (Tel Aviv) there is no reason to take care of the situation.

A family in Sderot or Sha'ar Hanegev cannot affort to sale their house, or to leave it. Niether in Ashdod. When people in Be'er sheva go through a Haslama, in Tel Aviv it has no influence.

Now imagine yourself a scenario where, God forbid, a huge storm hit the east coast, nearly 2 million people are in serious danger of death, and the entire USA is careless, business as usual. Can you imagine if you where one of those people? I bet you would have been pissed.

That exactly how we feel. We are the small people, like I said. We are no generals, no prime ministers, to war we didn't go because we WANTED. we simply live like any other person. Yet we are under a threat. Our OWN country ignores us. The world say we should live with it, even MOCKS us (Like that Islamofascist Jos who dropped his funny bone:mad:) and we are supposed to live like that. That's like saying that since the USA was involved in Iraq or Afghanistan, it's their own fault that their soldiers and people die in terror attacks. That's just bullshit. We don't accept that.

In the last Haslama, we were pushed to hang out our profile, southerners on the net added to their signature "I'm from the southern front", critisizing much the government and the way of acting of the people of Tel Aviv, who not only ignored the suffering, but at cases sided with Hamas

24c840h.jpg

One of the pictures that were on facebook in the last Haslama were those. Taking to mind the overlooking of the people of Tel Aviv on the conflict, and the old saying about them "living in a bubble" a southerner made this art, saying "A bubble is destined to BURST" with it surrounding the city of Tel Aviv, the red spot. Then saying below, "Just ask the people of Be'er Sheva and Ashdod".

2wh2xwy.jpg

In Hebrew, the word routine is "Shigra". However, the poster, in a word-puzzle, change it to "ShiGRAD", "for this is our Shigra(routine).

2mdf9qv.jpg

Around the letters are mentioned the cities that are in corrent missile threat. but not all of them.

It is interesting that you mention Sderot.

So called terrorist attacks on Israel are constantly reported. Surely the rockets fired on Sderot were the main excuse for the invasion of Gaza. However, it is never reported that Sderot was built on top of the Palestinian village of Najd. Israel attacked Najd before the war of 1948 driving the indigenous population out of their homes and off their land. Most of those driven out became refugees in Gaza. This was an act of aggression against this farm community.

International law forbids the acquisition of land in acts of aggression. With this in mind, Israel cannot legally claim possession of this land. Further evidence of this is the fact that there is no border between Gaza and Sderot. Israel has built a cage around Gaza, but there is no border there.

BTW, you made no comment on my video.

24c840h.jpg

2wh2xwy.jpg

2mdf9qv.jpg

It is interesting that you mention Sderot.

So called terrorist attacks on Israel are constantly reported. Surely the rockets fired on Sderot were the main excuse for the invasion of Gaza. However, it is never reported that Sderot was built on top of the Palestinian village of Najd. Israel attacked Najd before the war of 1948 driving the indigenous population out of their homes and off their land. Most of those driven out became refugees in Gaza. This was an act of aggression against this farm community.

International law forbids the acquisition of land in acts of aggression. With this in mind, Israel cannot legally claim possession of this land. Further evidence of this is the fact that there is no border between Gaza and Sderot. Israel has built a cage around Gaza, but there is no border there.

BTW, you made no comment on my video.

I did respond on your video. And to the issue of Sderot, you told me this and I fixed you. Sderot wasn't build on that village, but next to it.

And do you see the people of Sderot as a llegitimate target? (take to mind, this is long ago stopped being about Sderot. Sderot is almost "clean" from rockets. the city who suffer mostly is Ashkelon. Beer Sheva and Ashdod next)

Last edited:
I did respond on your video.

I'm sorry, I can't find it.

Sderot wasn't build on that village, but next to it.

Now that you mention it, I remember that. I still don't understand how that makes it OK for Israel to build a settlement next to a Palestinian that they destroyed. ???

I did respond on your video.

I'm sorry, I can't find it.

Sderot wasn't build on that village, but next to it.

Now that you mention it, I remember that. I still don't understand how that makes it OK for Israel to build a settlement next to a Palestinian that they destroyed. ???

In the same way that's it's ok to build Polish city on the ruins if a destruction camp?

In the same way that it's ok to build a Muslim mosque on the ruins of the Jewish temple mount?

What one thing has got to do with the other?

I ask again, is are the children of Sderot and Ashkelon legitimate target? you support the missile launching on the people of the south?

Forum List

Back