PORTLAND PROTEST! The dawn of a revolution, 8-17-19

Small towns might get by with that. But even they have problems that require they call in the state police.
Sometimes they do sometime ls that don’t.. maybe a town needs a dalton

Maybe you need to quit fantasizing about a movie and see reality. Dalton would be shot in the streets. What stops them is the fear of the law.
Lol if we all had guns, that white mans kill list would be longer then your fallacy list lol

Being a convicted felon, you can't legally own a gun. And if you have a kill list of American citizens who are not a direct and immediate threat, you are a criminal not a hero.

But if he just makes up bullshit on the internet, he can pretend to be anything he wants! :lol:
Cool story

That is a great idea if you are young, healthy and like to fight. Although wanting to fight can get you shot.

For everyone else, having the police helps keep them safe. If a few guys are getting out of hand, a "tough guy" challenging them won't make it stop. Let a cop roll up and call for a few more squad cars, and the shit stops.
Na to many cops means to many arrests,, arrests leads to hardship . Hardship leads to oppression...
I’ll take a few cops. The ones that can’t survive will find ways to adapt

Here is a novel idea. Don't break the law.

Hardship? If you are breaking the laws, especially if you are committing violent crimes, I am not concerned about your hardships. You are a blight on society.
You obviously don’t understand living in a town run by democrats, bad education, no opportunity, over regulation have always had one out come.. crime..

Boston is absurdly unipolar politically, but there are still many opportunities. The average Bostonian claims to be independent, always votes democrat, but is not as ridiculously left wing as the rest of the nation understandably thinks. When you grow up and meet some adults you may understand this, boy.
Name one Boston public school grad under 35 that bought a house in Boston or opened a business in downtown Boston in the past 29 years.. take your time lol

Thousands have done just that, and many more do every fucking day, you ignorant little shit. Just because you have reached your employment ceiling as a dishwasher doesn't mean that applies to everyone, dumbass.

Well, this white power rally fell right on its face...
White power my ass, you lying democrat shit stain.

This was nothing more than PATRIOTIC Americans vs filthy RADICAL AMERICA HATING DEMOCRAT FASCISTS.
No it wasn't. You know, when you guys decided to go public after president pussyboy was elected, you kind of removed that cheap parlor trick of denying what everyone knows from your toolbox. Oopsie
For such a macho nation we sure have a lot of checks mailed to people and a humongous social welfare system. Believe me though, there are red areas where the power fiefdoms are deserving of a smackdown. I lived in one. You must deal with surveillance on us all also.

Na to many cops means to many arrests,, arrests leads to hardship . Hardship leads to oppression...

Hardship? If you are breaking the laws, especially if you are committing violent crimes, I am not concerned about your hardships. You are a blight on society.
You obviously don’t understand living in a town run by democrats, bad education, no opportunity, over regulation have always had one out come.. crime..

Boston is absurdly unipolar politically, but there are still many opportunities. The average Bostonian claims to be independent, always votes democrat, but is not as ridiculously left wing as the rest of the nation understandably thinks. When you grow up and meet some adults you may understand this, boy.
Name one Boston public school grad under 35 that bought a house in Boston or opened a business in downtown Boston in the past 29 years.. take your time lol

Thousands have done just that, and many more do every fucking day, you ignorant little shit. Just because you have reached your employment ceiling as a dishwasher doesn't mean that applies to everyone, dumbass.
Give me a name and school .. shouldn’t be that hard you know thousands lol

I see the progressive brown shirt fascists are at it once again in Portland. Once upon a time it used to be a great city, then the parasites from California invaded. RIP

The "Proud Boys" are wearing polo shirts not brown shirts and the uniform is the only difference

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

No offense, but you’re a fucking educator....you blow Americas tax dollars teaching wetback kids how to fuck up.

Oregonites, once the sturdy pioneers of the Northwest, must have turned to pussies over a generation or two, to let this happen to Portland.

Looks like the bloodline thinned-out and went-to-$hit.

WRONG we were overrun by the hoards from California. They flooded into Portland and Seattle like waves of locusts. We native Oregonians and Washingtonians don't like these punks from California but we had fairly small populations, we got overran.

Here's how things have changed over the past few decades. We used to be able to pick wild huckleberries and mushrooms like native Americans have done for thousands of years. Now we have to obtain a permit from state government.
My cousins in Vermont are lumberjacks and they detest the New York liberal scum that flooded into their state in the 1980’s and ruined it.

This was an embarrasing debacle for the white nationalists. Outnumbered, outclassed, and an exposure of their cowardly, idiot leadership.

Portland is a beatiful city. It did a great job this weekend of removing the shitstain that is the white nationalist scum.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If you were in court and facing hardships, you likely committed a crime. Not much sympathy there.

No, we will not be going back to those values. To do that would mean going back to a time when white men were the rulers and everyone else had to accept the scraps offered.
But if the cops aren’t around your arent in court and it’s a FACT America’s greatest generation came from those times. More self policing and more self-sufficient strong families created a more civilized country

Yes, if cops aren't around you can commit crimes and not go to court. Why you see that as good for anyone except criminals is mind boggling.
Lol crime was pretty low and civilization was gold standard.. call me crazy I like that haha

Was it low? Or was it largely unreported? Gangsters extorted money from businesses, petty theft was common, domestic violence was accepted and there was little money to be stolen in most neighborhoods.

Also, if the crime rates were lower, how much of that had to do with the beat cop walking the neighborhoods every day? You got to know the cops who patrolled your areas. They helped keep you in line.

Of course, crimes against white men might have been lower. Crimes against minorities were certainly not. That did not involve the courts, but just a group of men with a rope.
Is that why people in small rural American towns would regularly leave their keys in their car, and their houses unlocked at night... because America was crime ridden?

I was specifically referring to urban areas, and said so earlier.

Do you think the lower crime rates happen because of fewer police officers?

Portland is a beatiful city. It did a great job this weekend of removing the shitstain that is the white nationalist scum.

Everyone has the right to free speech and peaceably gather. And happy, harmless free speech doesn't need protecting. It is those with hard messages that need their rights protected.

It is those with hard messages that need their rights protected.

Last i understood it, one has the right to be an Ahole in this country, as well as one has the right to point it out to them

free-speech-zone.jpg

~S~

So the Proud Boys, and other RW groups, covered from head to toe with bad ass tattoos, and wearing their red hats, had to ask the police to open a bridge through which they could retreat from those protesting their intimidation tactics.

Kind of spoils their image, somewhat. Frankly, they look to me to be guys who want to be Hell's Angels, but can't afford a Harley.

Forum List

Back