PORTLAND PROTEST! The dawn of a revolution, 8-17-19

Patriot Prayer leader Joey Gibson arrested on eve of Portland, Ore., protests

Patriot Prayer leader Joey Gibson arrested on eve of Portland, Ore., protests

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

They arrested Joey Gibson, and are threatening the arrest of peaceful protesters, the mayor calls protesters from the right hate speech, it will encourage the fascist democrats to attack with weapons and mobs because they can’t fight.

BOYS GO GET YOU SOME ANTIFA SOUVENIRS! Take no mercy! Run them off this land!
The mayor is correct, rightwing demonstrators are hateful bigots and racists.

And Gibson was detained pursuant to an arrest warrant for rioting, having nothing to do with ‘violating’ his free speech.

This thread is just another rightwing lie.
Yeah.

KILL WHITEY!!!!!

So if Im a 60 something white guy who dresses nice and maintains a successful appearance and am walking down the street then Antifa is going to have a problem with that and “address” their problem?

You have admitted that you do NOT tell your coworkers the idiotic nonsense you post here about immigrants.
Cool story

Your words, punk.
I told them to go back to there country.. ...Lol

That’s not what you told us before, liar. You haven’t said shit to them, and you’re not going to. Stop trying to tell stories, a little boy.
I said I would ad them in
You have admitted that you do NOT tell your coworkers the idiotic nonsense you post here about immigrants.
Cool story

Your words, punk.
I told them to go back to there country.. ...Lol

That’s not what you told us before, liar. You haven’t said shit to them, and you’re not going to. Stop trying to tell stories, a little boy.
i said I would add them on Facebook, after they are kicked out. Lol they call Me racist so what ..

I call you a liar.

So if Im a 60 something white guy who dresses nice and maintains a successful appearance and am walking down the street then Antifa is going to have a problem with that and “address” their problem?
Yes.....They're going to beat your ass with a baseball bat.

and the mayor will put a warrant out for you for antagonizing the antifa's.

I kinda wished the guy they were chasing down with the 'baseball bat' suddenly turned around, pulled his legal concealed carry weapon and double-tapped the thug.

Taking money from Russia to spread racial division and violence, attacking US govt detention facilities, attacking law-abiding citizens...

So when is Antifa going to be officially listed as a Terrorist Organization?

So my mere presence is a triggering mechanism?

So what social justice is that achieving?
They are earning the money they took from Russia to spread racial division and violence....

It is to them!! It's what they are paid to do, eliminate white men.

No, the RUBLES in their pockets are....whuppin' your ass is the act, not the mechanism triggering the act.

It is to them!! It's what they are paid to do, eliminate white men.
Wow. Then they sound like criminals-Is that why liberals are so fervently supporting then?

I told you what I say what I want.. .....

Cool story

Your words, punk.
I told them to go back to there [sic] country.. I not sure what you want me to say? Lol

“Their,” you stupid little shit. Learn the language or get out.
Maybe you democrats should try to actually teach in inner city schools lol

Cool story

Your words, punk.
I told them to go back to there [sic] country.. I not sure what you want me to say? Lol

then they'd lose control of the black man, no fking way. deny school choice at all costs. all costs.

Cool story

Your words, punk.

My daughter graduated HS here in suburban Florida and a month later was living in Harlem and working as a mentor for at risk youth in the NYC public school system. She was fine. Moron.

My daughter graduated HS here in suburban Florida and a month later was living in Harlem and working as a mentor for at risk youth in the NYC public school system. She was fine. Moron.
then you're good with school choice?

What's embarrassing is that white supremacists 'stooped' to obeying the law, coordinated with police and officials, and got PERMITS to walk in a PEACEFUL march like a bunch of pu$$ies in Charlottesville and got their asses kicked by the 'New Thugs On The Block', Antifa, who went 'old school' on them. The 'White Supremacists' just ain't the threats / bullies they use to be...

:p

Why do USMB morons think that "ANTIFA" is a bunch of black people? Does the name "ANTIFA" sound ethnic to them?

Fucking morons.
Antifa is a group of fascist, domestic terrorist thugs who spread VIOLENCE, Sure, they took money from Russia to spread 'RACISL' division and violence, but they are just spreading Leftist HATE and VIOLENCE.

Forum List

Back