So...Right-wing 'protestor' shot and killed in Portland

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
this just in...looks like the gloves are coming off...and it appears that the Left can kill also--maybe..just a thought here...the guys should have stayed home? :

The victim has not yet been identified, but according to news reports and photos from the scene, it seems likely he was a white man who was affiliated with the far-right group, Patriot Prayer. Per OPB:
Images from the scene show a man wearing a hat featuring the logo of Patriot Prayer, a group that has regularly attended, hosted and engaged in violence at Portland protests through the years. The man was also wearing a “Thin Blue Line” patch on his shorts, indicating support for the police.

The leader of the group, Joey Gibson, who was himself at the rally in Portland on Saturday, told the New York Times on Sunday that “he could not share many details but could confirm the man was a good friend and supporter of Patriot Prayer.”

This just in - are you kidding me???

You don't think there has been a thread already started on this, because . . . you are the first to know about it???

Yep. This is the danger when you ramp the rhetorical division pimping up. You think just freedom lovin "real" Americans can use guns. You would be wrong. And let's face it. Look at the size of the protest crowds vs those "patriot" crowds. Those aren't odds that play in their favor.

You don't think there has been a thread already started on this, because . . . you are the first to know about it???

LOL..this is what bother you?? I did the keyword search..missed..oops!

Again, are you surprised? Or are you just going to sit here and tell us that words (especially from the President) don't matter?
The mayor doesn't want federal jackboots in his city. I understand that. I wouldn't send them to my favorite red city of Tulsa.
The rhetoric around division pimping (racial, economic, class) is being played up to the nines by the right wing. Only a matter of time
before that has consequences.

I say again. The greatest threat to this republic since the Civil War is the rise of the right wing.

Again, are you surprised? Or are you just going to sit here and tell us that words (especially from the President) don't matter?
The mayor doesn't want federal jackboots in his city. I understand that. I wouldn't send them to my favorite red city of Tulsa.
The rhetoric around division pimping (racial, economic, class) is being played up to the nines by the right wing. Only a matter of time

I say again. The greatest threat to this republic since the Civil War is the rise of the right wing.
That’s why lefties have been destroying cities for the past three months?
You’re a phony.

You’re a phony.

Do you have an accurate count of the political leanings of everyone who's engaged in violence and property destruction?
If so, can I get that break down? If not, just keep talking out of your hind quarters.

You’re a phony.

Do you have an accurate count of the political leanings of everyone who's engaged in violence and property destruction?
If so, can I get that break down? If not, just keep talking out of your hind quarters.
They’re protesting against a false premise of black oppression. Those aren’t ‘right-wingers’.
You’re a phony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back