PORTLAND PROTEST! The dawn of a revolution, 8-17-19

More self policing, created strong families. That what America is. Take care of your self .. if you can’t move

And created larger families, which could find themselves starving all too easily.

Self sufficiency is great. But a great society will always take care of those who cannot fend for themselves.

One huge factor in the increase in crime in the cities was the increasingly common use of air conditioning. People closed their windows, stop sitting on porches and front steps. It allowed more anonymity for people. Now with the use of technology, we have increased that even more.

One thing history teaches, you cannot go back to what you perceive as a better time. In the 1920s roughly 30% of the population was functionally illiterate.
Most of our major cities public school grads are functionally illiterate, only difference is you had less regulation and people could work, you weren’t going to court and suffering hardship because of a police state, your name wasn’t in a government database, and you had stronger families. Which is why we had less Mass murders, a more cohesive country ..
We will being going back to those values soon, democrats can’t win an election

If you were in court and facing hardships, you likely committed a crime. Not much sympathy there.

No, we will not be going back to those values. To do that would mean going back to a time when white men were the rulers and everyone else had to accept the scraps offered.
But if the cops aren’t around your arent in court and it’s a FACT America’s greatest generation came from those times. More self policing and more self-sufficient strong families created a more civilized country

Yes, if cops aren't around you can commit crimes and not go to court. Why you see that as good for anyone except criminals is mind boggling.
Lol crime was pretty low and civilization was gold standard.. call me crazy I like that haha

And created larger families, which could find themselves starving all too easily.

Self sufficiency is great. But a great society will always take care of those who cannot fend for themselves.

One huge factor in the increase in crime in the cities was the increasingly common use of air conditioning. People closed their windows, stop sitting on porches and front steps. It allowed more anonymity for people. Now with the use of technology, we have increased that even more.

One thing history teaches, you cannot go back to what you perceive as a better time. In the 1920s roughly 30% of the population was functionally illiterate.
Most of our major cities public school grads are functionally illiterate, only difference is you had less regulation and people could work, you weren’t going to court and suffering hardship because of a police state, your name wasn’t in a government database, and you had stronger families. Which is why we had less Mass murders, a more cohesive country ..

If you were in court and facing hardships, you likely committed a crime. Not much sympathy there.

No, we will not be going back to those values. To do that would mean going back to a time when white men were the rulers and everyone else had to accept the scraps offered.
But if the cops aren’t around your arent in court and it’s a FACT America’s greatest generation came from those times. More self policing and more self-sufficient strong families created a more civilized country

Yes, if cops aren't around you can commit crimes and not go to court. Why you see that as good for anyone except criminals is mind boggling.
Lol crime was pretty low and civilization was gold standard.. call me crazy I like that haha

Was it low? Or was it largely unreported? Gangsters extorted money from businesses, petty theft was common, domestic violence was accepted and there was little money to be stolen in most neighborhoods.

Also, if the crime rates were lower, how much of that had to do with the beat cop walking the neighborhoods every day? You got to know the cops who patrolled your areas. They helped keep you in line.

Of course, crimes against white men might have been lower. Crimes against minorities were certainly not. That did not involve the courts, but just a group of men with a rope.

Was it low? Or was it largely unreported? Gangsters extorted money from businesses, petty theft was common, domestic violence was accepted and there was little money to be stolen in most neighborhoods.

Also, if the crime rates were lower, how much of that had to do with the beat cop walking the neighborhoods every day? You got to know the cops who patrolled your areas. They helped keep you in line.

Of course, crimes against white men might have been lower. Crimes against minorities were certainly not. That did not involve the courts, but just a group of men with a rope.
Shit I get extorted from the government lol
But if you are painting America as a crime infested country you are wrong, we have our bad apples and most of the time were delt with. Democrats did treat blacks wrong. And still do .. I agree let’s label democrats domestic terrorist

But if you are painting America as a crime infested country you are wrong, we have our bad apples and most of the time were delt with. Democrats did treat blacks wrong. And still do .. I agree let’s label democrats domestic terrorist

No, I am simply painting the 1920s as they were. You see some golden age. I see economic hardship for huge portions of the population, a lack of education options, poor healthcare especially for the majority of people in urban areas, and a lack of justice for minorities and women.

Today is about choices. Some make the wrong ones and some make good ones. But the opportunities today are vastly better than they were in the 1920s.

Is that why people in small rural American towns would regularly leave their keys in their car, and their houses unlocked at night... because America was crime ridden?

No, I am simply painting the 1920s as they were. You see some golden age. I see economic hardship for huge portions of the population, a lack of education options, poor healthcare especially for the majority of people in urban areas, and a lack of justice for minorities and women.

Today is about choices. Some make the wrong ones and some make good ones. But the opportunities today are vastly better than they were in the 1920s.
No one is saying you have to live here,, and all these people fled worse places.. and for generations these people who you say suffered have served America in wars, invested in America, and fly this flag proudly.. you keep posting fallacies..
America is a tough place to live we have the opinion be free and die or be a slave and die..

I choose freedom

Lynchings were more of a late 19th century thing. And not by any means limited to minorities.

A02689A7-568A-43C5-A9EE-6DB3C637DAE4.jpeg
Well, this white power rally fell right on its face...
Who said white power? Joey Gibson is not white lol
Proud boys leader is black, a white democrat hit man of color with a stick

Small towns might get by with that. But even they have problems that require they call in the state police.
Sometimes they do sometime ls that don’t.. maybe a town needs a dalton

Maybe you need to quit fantasizing about a movie and see reality. Dalton would be shot in the streets. What stops them is the fear of the law.
Lol if we all had guns, that white mans kill list would be longer then your fallacy list lol

Being a convicted felon, you can't legally own a gun. And if you have a kill list of American citizens who are not a direct and immediate threat, you are a criminal not a hero.
I’m
Watching the rifleman right now I think he’s killed a man in every show.. ...

A) Idiotic reference to old TV show

B) Making shit up because if you ever had seen that old TV show you'd know he did NOT kill a man in every show, kid

Maybe you need to quit fantasizing about a movie and see reality. Dalton would be shot in the streets. What stops them is the fear of the law.
Lol if we all had guns, that white mans kill list would be longer then your fallacy list lol

Being a convicted felon, you can't legally own a gun. And if you have a kill list of American citizens who are not a direct and immediate threat, you are a criminal not a hero.
I’m
Watching the rifleman right now I think he’s killed a man in every show.. ...

A) Idiotic reference to old TV show

B) Making shit up because if you ever had seen that old TV show you'd know he did NOT kill a man in every show, kid
Ok every other show lol

By who? The police? Or by some random idiot who decided they are judge, jury and executioner?

What about the 16 year old girl who walks to school? What about the 70 year old grandmother going grocery shopping? Are they supposed to be badasses too?

A police presence is the best crime deterrent.
Strong families create strong communities, and I don’t need a judge to tell me what’s right and wrong we are a civilized country.. police your self the ones that are 3rd world will die off or move

That is a great idea if you are young, healthy and like to fight. Although wanting to fight can get you shot.

For everyone else, having the police helps keep them safe. If a few guys are getting out of hand, a "tough guy" challenging them won't make it stop. Let a cop roll up and call for a few more squad cars, and the shit stops.
Na to many cops means to many arrests,, arrests leads to hardship . Hardship leads to oppression...
I’ll take a few cops. The ones that can’t survive will find ways to adapt

Here is a novel idea. Don't break the law.

Hardship? If you are breaking the laws, especially if you are committing violent crimes, I am not concerned about your hardships. You are a blight on society.
You obviously don’t understand living in a town run by democrats, bad education, no opportunity, over regulation have always had one out come.. crime..

Boston is absurdly unipolar politically, but there are still many opportunities. The average Bostonian claims to be independent, always votes democrat, but is not as ridiculously left wing as the rest of the nation understandably thinks. When you grow up and meet some adults you may understand this, boy.

White power my ass, you lying democrat shit stain.

This was nothing more than PATRIOTIC Americans vs filthy RADICAL AMERICA HATING DEMOCRAT FASCISTS.
No it wasn't. You know, when you guys decided to go public after president pussyboy was elected, you kind of removed that cheap parlor trick of denying what everyone knows from your toolbox. Oopsie

View attachment 274919
Who said white power? Joey Gibson is not white lol
Proud boys leader is black, a white democrat hit man of color with a stick
Sorry goober, but those people showed up for a qhite power rally, no matter what Joey jad for breakfast. And the leaders of the rally abandoned it, haha

Support the shit you claim, or shut your face anus.

Most civilized places don’t need many police.. maybe a town sheriff, deputize some citizens .. all good

Small towns might get by with that. But even they have problems that require they call in the state police.

But if he just makes up bullshit on the internet, he can pretend to be anything he wants! :lol:

Strong families create strong communities, and I don’t need a judge to tell me what’s right and wrong we are a civilized country.. police your self the ones that are 3rd world will die off or move

That is a great idea if you are young, healthy and like to fight. Although wanting to fight can get you shot.

For everyone else, having the police helps keep them safe. If a few guys are getting out of hand, a "tough guy" challenging them won't make it stop. Let a cop roll up and call for a few more squad cars, and the shit stops.
Na to many cops means to many arrests,, arrests leads to hardship . Hardship leads to oppression...
I’ll take a few cops. The ones that can’t survive will find ways to adapt

Here is a novel idea. Don't break the law.

Hardship? If you are breaking the laws, especially if you are committing violent crimes, I am not concerned about your hardships. You are a blight on society.
You obviously don’t understand living in a town run by democrats, bad education, no opportunity, over regulation have always had one out come.. crime..

Boston is absurdly unipolar politically, but there are still many opportunities. The average Bostonian claims to be independent, always votes democrat, but is not as ridiculously left wing as the rest of the nation understandably thinks. When you grow up and meet some adults you may understand this, boy.
Name one Boston public school grad under 35 that bought a house in Boston or opened a business in downtown Boston in the past 29 years.. take your time lol

Forum List

Back