PORTLAND PROTEST! The dawn of a revolution, 8-17-19

Name one Boston public school grad under 35 that bought a house in Boston or opened a business in downtown Boston in the past 29 years.. take your time lol

Thousands have done just that, and many more do every fucking day, you ignorant little shit. Just because you have reached your employment ceiling as a dishwasher doesn't mean that applies to everyone, dumbass.
Give me a name and school .. shouldn’t be that hard you know thousands lol

Keep on showing everyone why you dropped out, idiot punk.
I dropped out?? Huh

Sure seems that way, dumbass.
I don’t call names, you do.. so who’s winning the argument?

Thousands have done just that, and many more do every fucking day, you ignorant little shit. Just because you have reached your employment ceiling as a dishwasher doesn't mean that applies to everyone, dumbass.

I dropped out?? Huh

I don’t call names, ...

That wasn't the question. Answer the question.

If you think the revolution is starting in Portland... holy shit :lol:

I dropped out?? Huh

I don’t call names, ...

I asked you the question.. name a person .. I’m waiting

ANTIFA is a terrorist organization. They say they are anti fascist so they can use that as a justification to commit violence against people that don’t agree with them. The KKK positioned itself as a noble organization “protecting” citizens and acted as judge, jury, and executioner against people they did not like or agree with. It’s the same logic and case with ANTIFA.
antifa violent?
1vzu3uoz8ah31.jpg
Comparing the reject losers that comprise ANTIFA to the young men who stormed the beaches of Normandy is beyond DISGUSTING. You should be ashamed that you posted this.

It’s laughable and pathetic. These pussies walking around calling themselves today’s ANTIFA are cowards. The Class of ‘45 were tough, courageous 16-18 year olds. Contrast that with the 24-25 year olds running around with masks on when they leave their mother’s basement. Oh, and the Class of ‘45 didn’t need safe spaces handed to them. They created it themselves by killing foreign evil that threatened US.
In the view of philosopher Jason Stanley, white supremacy in the United States is an example of the fascist politics of hierarchy, in that it "demands and implies a perpetual hierarchy" in which whites dominate and control non-whites.

additionally..
Nazism is a form of fascism and showed that ideology's disdain for liberal democracy and the parliamentary system, but also incorporated fervent antisemitism, anti-communism, scientific racism, and eugenics into its creed.

Which means that Nazism and white supremacy differ insignificantly.
Just become great at civilian work you do and it will all eventually fall into place. Borders.....we were taught that in school....Language....english is the national language......Culture.....All who come here are absorbed into the unique American culture. Has been the way until the Progs took over. You ain't replacing it with something better. Since people are coming here to the best!

I dropped out?? Huh

I don’t call names, ...

You have just admitted again that you are afraid to speak to your coworkers, pussy.

I dropped out?? Huh

I don’t call names, ...

You have just admitted again that you are afraid to speak to your coworkers, pussy.
Lol I did you just are retarted and can’t read

I don’t call names, ...

Not only are you afraid to tell your coworkers what you think of them, you're afraid to answer a simple question about it.

I don’t call names, ...

Not only are you afraid to tell your coworkers what you think of them, you're afraid to answer a simple question about it.
I told you what I say what I want.. what don’t you understand?
I was on the front page of the Boston Herald, on barstool sports, and Weei for taking in a mod antifa.. you are the pussy not me

I told you what I say what I want.. .....

You have admitted that you do NOT tell your coworkers the idiotic nonsense you post here about immigrants.
Cool story

Your words, punk.
I told them to go back to there country.. ...Lol

That’s not what you told us before, liar. You haven’t said shit to them, and you’re not going to. Stop trying to tell stories, a little boy.

You have admitted that you do NOT tell your coworkers the idiotic nonsense you post here about immigrants.
Cool story

Your words, punk.

That’s not what you told us before, liar. You haven’t said shit to them, and you’re not going to. Stop trying to tell stories, a little boy.
I said I would ad them in

Cool story

Your words, punk.

i said I would add them on Facebook, after they are kicked out. Lol they call Me racist so what ..

Cool story

Your words, punk.
I told them to go back to there [sic] country.. I not sure what you want me to say? Lol

“Their,” you stupid little shit. Learn the language or get out.

Patriot Prayer leader Joey Gibson arrested on eve of Portland, Ore., protests

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

They arrested Joey Gibson, and are threatening the arrest of peaceful protesters, the mayor calls protesters from the right hate speech, it will encourage the fascist democrats to attack with weapons and mobs because they can’t fight.

BOYS GO GET YOU SOME ANTIFA SOUVENIRS! Take no mercy! Run them off this land!
The mayor is correct, rightwing demonstrators are hateful bigots and racists.

And Gibson was detained pursuant to an arrest warrant for rioting, having nothing to do with ‘violating’ his free speech.

This thread is just another rightwing lie.
and here you are bitching about the OP's free speech here. aren't you antifa-ish shining.

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

They arrested Joey Gibson, and are threatening the arrest of peaceful protesters, the mayor calls protesters from the right hate speech, it will encourage the fascist democrats to attack with weapons and mobs because they can’t fight.

BOYS GO GET YOU SOME ANTIFA SOUVENIRS! Take no mercy! Run them off this land!

So you are encouraging violence? Figures.

Antifa is a violent group, and we have seen that time and again. But violent responses or bring violence to these protests defeats the purpose of a counter protest.
The organizers of the "End Domestic Terrorism" rally by Proud Boys et al posted this, according to the Gateway Pundit:
***PUBLIC NOTICE FROM ORGANIZERS TO POTENTIAL ATTENDEES***

Anyone that intends on joining the “End Domestic Terrorism” rally on Saturday in Downtown Portland should refrain from bringing any items or objects that could be considered weapons. You will be ejected, sight-unseen, period.

NO VIOLENCE, NO HATE, NO BAD VIBES.

If you are not on-site by 11am, please stay home. It is imperative that all rallygoers arrive on time for their own safety.

Proud Boys Release Official Statement After Portland Officials Target and ARREST Conservative Pro-Trump Patriots Before Saturday Rally
Too bad antifa cant be forced to abide by these rules. Local governments turn a blind eye to these violent terrorists
No. They. Don't. Antifa protesters are wearing masks, which makes it harder to identify them, and cops need to see or have EVIDENCE that someone did something, and is not just fighting in self defense, before they can be arrested.
I think anyone wearing a mask ought to be removed immediately by law enforcement or the protesters themselves. If you are backing an organization that is ashamed to show its face, you're in the wrong organization.
why are they wearing a mask? can't make this shit up.

Forum List

Back