How the system works, folks

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
Have you ever wondered why all news anchors, and most everybody else, has the same talking points?

Is Tulsi Gabbard An Enemy of the Corporate State?

Have you ever wondered why all news anchors, and most everybody else, has the same talking points?

No, but I have wondered why people expect folks to watch 18 minute long videos from a questionable source

No, but I have wondered why people expect folks to watch 18 minute long videos from a questionable source

Admittedly, it is only for people who want to learn something.

I'm good, I've got enough arab lies already. They should surrender already and move on.

Learn what? That someone can selectively edit a video and purposefully slant it anyway they want? Yup, I agree, most here could learn that then there'd be fewer confirmation bias videos and links.........

Sometimes you can see them reading their talking points off of their script.

I wonder about that too. If an OP has only a link or only a video (and it's over 2 minutes or so) I'm just gonna pass on the thread. It's lazy posting anyway.

Forum List

Back