Pope Francis: God made you, your WAY. And LOVES you LIKE THIS! We are ALL made in the lords Images.

I feel she has been let down on this issue...

upload_2018-5-22_23-19-58.png

LOL!

The Pope says that those building walls will go to hell, but says nothing about abortionists

You remember the official church position on abortion, that it is murder.

I reckon it's just like how the Catholic church remained silent during the Holocaust cuz God loves Nazis as well.

The Pope says that those building walls will go to hell, but says nothing about abortionists

I reckon it's just like how the Catholic church remained silent during the Holocaust cuz God loves Nazis as well.
The Pope has repeatedly condemned abortion...he is Catholic

The sky is green. See how easy it is to lie?

How bout some reality for a change?

Pope Francis Extends Priests’ Ability to Forgive Abortion

So now all women have to do is obtain the abortion, go to confession, and all is well with the world.

No worries.

Raping young boys is a form of birth control. :dunno:

FYI" The Catholic Church is opposed to artificial contraception and orgasmic acts outside of the context of marital intercourse. This belief dates back to the first centuries of Christianity."

Btw: Can't get any more natural than anal sex with young boys to be
godly worshipping men, to instruct the churches ignorant flocks
of the godly approve birth control ways.

Last edited:

The sky is green. See how easy it is to lie?

How bout some reality for a change?

Pope Francis Extends Priests’ Ability to Forgive Abortion

So now all women have to do is obtain the abortion, go to confession, and all is well with the world.

No worries.
That is what the sacrament of confession is

Hilarious, why are Protestants, and Jews so revolting?

860,000 Lives Saved - The Truth About Pius XII & the Jews

The vindication of Pius XII has been established principally by Jewish writers and from Israeli archives. It is now established that the Pope supervised a rescue network which saved 860,000 Jewish lives - more than all the international agencies put together.

What does God say about leading His sheep astray? This Pope is a liar and a fraud.

God says if your eye offends thee pluck it out, don't indulge it: < that says the opposite of what this Pope is peddling.
Mark 9:47
And if your eye causes you to fall into sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, if your hand is causing you to fall into sin, cut it off....

Nowhere in the Bible does it say, "If it feels good do it. I condone sin.." Ask the Pope to find that passage for me.
Consider this Pope a false prophet, if not the false prophet described in end time prophecy.

Pope Francis speaks directly for God and is infallible

Your disrespect is offending God

Not only is God not offended, He is the one who disperses discernment. This Pope speaks for the UN. and is what God refers to as a dog.

Your offense is being noted. You will have to answer to God for denigrating his chosen Pope

I see a long term in Hell for you

Then you see wrong. I belong to Christ, not the Pope. But don't take my word for it, take Christ's:
I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Paying homage to a Pope isn't a requirement.

In fact, Jesus speaks very clearly in Revelation about the churches that will join Him upon His return. The church of Rome doesn't even get honorable mention.

"Jesus speaks very clearly in Revelation...." SHEEESH-----you on mushrooms too?

irosie, who do you think was talking to John in Rev.? He identified Himself right off the bat. Who do you think said this to John in Rev.1:8:
"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End," says the Lord, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."
^ Who is that?

What does God say about leading His sheep astray? This Pope is a liar and a fraud.

God says if your eye offends thee pluck it out, don't indulge it: < that says the opposite of what this Pope is peddling.
And if your eye causes you to fall into sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, if your hand is causing you to fall into sin, cut it off....

Nowhere in the Bible does it say, "If it feels good do it. I condone sin.." Ask the Pope to find that passage for me.
Consider this Pope a false prophet, if not the false prophet described in end time prophecy.

Not only is God not offended, He is the one who disperses discernment. This Pope speaks for the UN. and is what God refers to as a dog.

Your offense is being noted. You will have to answer to God for denigrating his chosen Pope

Then you see wrong. I belong to Christ, not the Pope. But don't take my word for it, take Christ's:
I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

In fact, Jesus speaks very clearly in Revelation about the churches that will join Him upon His return. The church of Rome doesn't even get honorable mention.

What churches are those?
BTW. aren't real Irish people of Catholic origins?

All described in Rev. To the church of... To the church of..... Do your homework.
Some "real Irish people" were Catholic some were Protestant....

What churches are those?

All described in Rev. To the church of... To the church of..... Do your homework.

The Protestants are almost all Germanic Lowland Scots, and Anglos who came to oppress the real Irish.

Not any more I’m afraid

Jesus reads this board .......he knows what you said about his Pope

lol@His Pope.. Was Hitler His Chancellor of Germany? Was Jezebel His Queen of Israel?

I'll follow Christ, you can follow the Pope.....

What churches are those?

The Protestants are almost all Germanic Lowland Scots, and Anglos who came to oppress the real Irish.

As I said, Some Irish were Catholic, some were Protestant. All were real...

What churches are those?

No, Irish Protestants are invaders of Ireland, real Irish are Catholics.

Not any more I’m afraid

lol@His Pope.. Was Hitler His Chancellor of Germany? Was Jezebel His Queen of Israel?

I don’t thinks Jesus is too happy with you

He reads what you post

What churches are those?

:eusa_doh:And what were the Irish before there was a Catholic church? Before there was a Catholic?

Wiki is letting you down. Maybe you should stick to the history of countries who name their children Slobieski....

Not any more I’m afraid

I don’t thinks Jesus is too happy with you

lol. How would you know?

What churches are those?

:eusa_doh:And what were the Irish before there was a Catholic church? Before there was a Catholic?

Wiki is letting you down. Maybe you should stick to the history of countries who name their children Slobieski....

Most Irish Protestants are actually Ulster Irish (Scottish immigrant colonists) or Anglo-Irish (Anglo immigrant colonists)

Real Irish are Catholic.

What does google say they were before immigrants from other lands moved in? And what's with that pesky harp they hold so dear? Where did it come from?
And Dublin. What religion was practiced there when it was a settlement? Protestant or Catholic?
Some Irish are Protestant, some are Catholic. In my household there is both.

Forum List

Back