Question.

crazyme

May 19, 2018
Genesis 12:3
"And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

Numbers 24:9
"The nation is like a mighty lion;
When it is sleeping, no one dares wake it.
Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed,
And whoever curses Israel will be cursed.” -GNT

"He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? Blessed is he that blesseth thee, and cursed is he that curseth thee."
-KJV

Are these two in line with each other?

"And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

"He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? Blessed is he that blesseth thee, and cursed is he that curseth thee."
-KJV

Note that Genesis (Bereshet) is a book (scroll) compiled by Moses (Moshe) and covers events prior to his life.

Ergo it is not very reliable.

And if you want to talk about translations then you are better off googling Hebrew versions and reading the literal translation yourself.

• Banned
... and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

forgeries have no meaning, chasing a tale will never come to a conclusion. the op.
so then both must be tales.... hmm... i wonder where the Head will ever be found...

Maybe it's found on the heads of the Presidential dollars. Seems the non speaking Presidential dollars speak louder and truer than tales.

Cursed be the one who condemns the just and Blessed is the one who blesses the Righteous and speaks righteously.

Out of the heart proceed evil .. Murder, envy, strife, anger, greed, all maliciousness, hatred... But it is with the lips and the mouth by which these sentiments come forth out of the body. And it is out of the hands and feet that these become fully conceived. A person cannot type with their thoughts. They need the use of fingers or speech.

Being outdoors with evil in the heart and on the mind is one closer step to others.

Last edited:
  • Banned

-KJV

Note that Genesis (Bereshet) is a book (scroll) compiled by Moses (Moshe) and covers events prior to his life.

And if you want to talk about translations then you are better off googling Hebrew versions and reading the literal translation yourself.

And isn't it wonderful how Moses (Moshe) was informed of what occurred before his life, even to the times of Abram and Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (Israel)?

Abram, the father of faith, who left home and land and family to follow the Voice of THE LORD. What an incredible faith!

And to ponder on the sincerity of his wife, Sarai's, love towards her lord, Abram. That through possible dangers and plights she followed her husband without contention. Blessed be Sarai, Sarah, the mother of us all.

The closest similie I can think of to compare Abram and Sarai is The early American Pioneers who ventured away from Continental Congress to forge the unknown with only family and personal belongings. God Bless The American Pioneers who opened up the Land of The US so that the Earth could be inhabited and enjoyed!

Had it not been for Noah, the great grandparent of Abram, there would be no Europe nor US.

Noah was truly the only one that listened to GOD when HE warned of the flood that HE was going to send. Although Noah tried and tried mercilessly, to warn and to properly prepare his other relatives, none would listen.

GOD Bless the obedient heart of Noah! That because of him, The Earth has not been swallowed up alive and we are all here as living testimonies to that.

When a person speaks ill of Moses (Moshe) they speak ill of Abram. And when they speak ill of Abram, they speak ill of Noah. And when the speak ill of Noah, they speak ill of the Earth as it is today.

They are as foreign invaders coming in to do nothing but to kill, to steal and to destroy...

With flattering eye lashes and demure looks and coy smirks, they entice the women and the men and the children, the aged, the learned and the wise, the warriors, the soldiers, the homes, to go and serve strange gods; gods which neither the world has known nor which the Universe has known. And the eyes of The Universe still look and ponder the meaning of such invasions..

What is a god? a god is nothing more than man's inventions of their own beating hearts to which they needed a substance to place their hopes upon. Statues were created to give them that hope in which they can place solidly, as the platforms they built for those deities, so that they could rest upon their own imaginations of a god.

Without those statutes, their faith would have proven as sinking sand...

The just shall live by faith.. Hebrews 10:38

not by sight... 2 Corinthians 5:7

Yet still today, man places their faith upon the man made inventions of Thomas Edisons and Henry Fords. And with Karl Marxes, the world seeks more Karl Benzes with the ideas taught to them by Charles Darwins.

With the subtilty of the serpent that was in the Garden, men, so mercifully, entice all to come and partake of that fruit which looks pleasing to the eye. "And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes.." -Genesis 3:6 ..... only to not be merciful enough to warn against such wanton endings. Being outcast from the Land, the man became as woman and woman became as man, being confused within their own hearts to their own desires, being led astray by their own lusts which they themselves created..

Although God has made man to be upright, they now live to bring other men into captivity to their own needs and hopes of some sure hope of the future they know they will one day arrive to. And so humanitarians came to be.. To give hope.. help one another they say, but only with Capital and Capital possibilities to the Capitols.

Psalm 33:12 "Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord;"

Blessed is the one whose God is the Lord. Blessed and not cursed. Forever and ever.

If the eyes need to look long and if the heart and mind needs to tarry long over this verse, then perhaps their God is not The Lord.

Blessed be the paps that has raised the life of a child .

Luke 11:27 "And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked."

Science fiction is for star explorers. For the others, their feet are firmly planted.

A new constellation was formed; they say....

“Resolved, that the flag of the United States be thirteen stripes, alternate red and white; that the union be thirteen stars, white in a blue field, representing a new constellation."

June 14, 1777, the Continental Congress.

26 later, in the year 1803, Napolean began his wars in Europe. The home of the sons of Japheth, the son of Noah, spreading the ideologies behind the stars of Libertas, the Roman goddess and embodiment of liberty.

In return, France presented a gift of that same liberty and freedom that the new representation of the new constellation offered to the World.

Statue_of_Liberty.jpg

Established: October 15, 1924

She was not as enthusiastic as the others.

68a158545763ee976ad8bbbb1f7060b2.jpg

Last edited:

-KJV

Exactly. I used to like watching a show on GLC that was called "Hidden in the Hebrew with Uri Harel". It was a Jewish scholar who translated directly from Hebrew into English what the OT really said, as well as offers insight as to why they used certain words instead of others. And, I also found out from that program that the first verse of the Bible isn't "In THE beginning", but rather it reads "in A beginning", meaning there could be more than one.

Same thing with the commandment "thou shalt not KILL", when in actuality it is "thou shalt not MURDER".

A lot of content in the OT got messed up when they translated it from Hebrew to Greek, then from Greek to Roman, and finally from Roman to English.

• Banned
From the pen of Thomas Pain, Paine as he would later change his surname to, he authored 'Common Sense', an inspiration to withstand and give strength to those that wanted liberty from The British Crown. In January 1776 his book gave enough strength to have the Declaration of Independence adopted by the Second Continental Congress in July 1776, only 6 days minus and 6 months plus from the publication date of 'Common Sense'.

Such is 'Libertas' who was known for the motto, 'Freedom by the Rod" in ancient Rome used ceremonially in the act of Manumissio vindicta.

-

The following error occurred:
Sorry, you were not able to save since the content contained a link

For this Forum, before you can create content with links, you must first meet the minimum requirements

Minimum Requirements
You must have created at least 3 Posts (Yours: 53)
You must have received at least 2 Likes (Yours: 2)
Your Like:post Ratio must be at least: 1% (Yours: 0%)
You must be registered for at least 2 days (Yours 2)

-

A link to the 'libertas' was included for reference check(s) but this liberty to share sets of statements appeared instead.

The name and title to this website, which drew me here, to see and be with the US people(s) has led me to, twice, already, in 2 days of membership, be censored.

Such misgiving names the US creates to itself with such wonderful ideas of 'Freedom of Speech' and 'Freedom of Press'.

People dress to impress, only to deceive themselves.

Romans 12:3 "For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith."

What grand faith some men and women have unto themselves. Not in sobriety but as it were in drunkenn-ess-es of Hollywood glamour, as in godd-ess-es and Godlessnessess.

Last edited:
  • Banned
What is a sodomite? 2 Kings 23:7
"And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the LORD, where the women wove hangings for the grove."

Is your life really in need to know what sodomites were?

What do you think sodomites were?

Why were women living or dealing with the houses of the sodomites to even decorate the houses.

Oh how quick we have become in becoming unwise even enough to bring reviling accusations against The Most High and against His Anointed.

Psalm 2:1-3
"Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us."

Not only is it 'vain', but it is also based upon 'non educated' fears and knowledges of GOD.

Isaiah 14:15-17
"Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?"

Who is this person? '...and [they shall] consider thee, saying, Is this the man..'

What man is there that has neither flesh nor blood to sustain the heart within him?

Yes, yes. Even I have been under such oppressive men. Men who vaunt themselves as greater than they ought. Not in sobriety but in glamour in Godlessnessess.

Isaiah 14:11-14
"Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O helel, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."

"Which devour widows' houses,

- Mark 12:40 -

and for a pretence make long prayers: these shall receive greater damnation."

Gentrifications of neighborhoods and towns, to which lives have lived and grown, is an example of such pretences of righteousness.

Take away the aged and begin on the youths. Soon the world is swept away in unrighteous living.

Isaiah 1:9
"Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah."

Romans 9:29
"And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha."

Last edited:
Bacchus, known as Dionysus, would have become the 'gloried'.

Dionysus
God of the vine, grape harvest, winemaking, wine, ritual madness, religious ecstasy, and theatre
44cdd093de306132682abb5e6632ab6b.jpg

Another similar looking one to Diana.

In fact, Diana, Artemis, Libertas, Eleutheria; all look similar.

41QpjBWUaJL.jpg

It is not these marble carved figures which have breath or give breath. It is the men who give these marble carved figures, 'glory'.

Over 7 billion Persons living on the Earth today... and THE LORD had only a small remnant..

What a remarkable ratio disproportion.

The world might needs to wait until all those that have partaken with such a man regain their sanity and soundness and work.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back