Pope Francis: God made you, your WAY. And LOVES you LIKE THIS! We are ALL made in the lords Images.

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
A gay man and victim of sexual abuse by a Chilean priest has said that Pope Francis told him that his sexuality “does not matter" and that "God loves you like this."

Juan Carlos Cruz, who recently spent three days with the pope, told CNN that the pope made the comments to him in a private conversation.

Cruz said that the pope told him: "You know Juan Carlos, that does not matter. God made you like this. God loves you like this. The pope loves you like this and you should love yourself and not worry about what people say."

Pope Francis tells gay man "God loves you like this" in major shift from Catholic teachings Gay man: Pope Francis told me ‘God loves you like this’

upload_2018-5-21_12-12-25.png

upload_2018-5-21_12-13-24.png

upload_2018-5-21_12-14-8.png

:dunno:
:eek-52:
Is it just me? Or is it getting Harder and Harder for the lords Bigots to go
to churches these days? Really, they rape your kids and most priests are gay.
And now the POPE is spreading love into the Gay community to expand the Flock.

Really this is all man-made BS by the churches there are gods.
BUTT.. really. How can you do sit for this, STILL!

This would include serial killers and child molesters since they are also made by God to be the way they are.

A gay man and victim of sexual abuse by a Chilean priest has said that Pope Francis told him that his sexuality “does not matter" and that "God loves you like this."

Juan Carlos Cruz, who recently spent three days with the pope, told CNN that the pope made the comments to him in a private conversation.

Cruz said that the pope told him: "You know Juan Carlos, that does not matter. God made you like this. God loves you like this. The pope loves you like this and you should love yourself and not worry about what people say."

Pope Francis tells gay man "God loves you like this" in major shift from Catholic teachings Gay man: Pope Francis told me ‘God loves you like this’

View attachment 194681
View attachment 194682
View attachment 194683

:dunno:
:eek-52:
Is it just me? Or is it getting Harder and Harder for the lords Bigots to go
to churches these days? Really, they rape your kids and most priests are gay.
And now the POPE is spreading love into the Gay community to expand the Flock.

Really this is all man-made BS by the churches there are gods.
BUTT.. really. How can you do sit for this, STILL!

Love the sinner, hate the sin.

Nice try though

What does God say about leading His sheep astray? This Pope is a liar and a fraud.

God says if your eye offends thee pluck it out, don't indulge it: < that says the opposite of what this Pope is peddling.
Mark 9:47
And if your eye causes you to fall into sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, if your hand is causing you to fall into sin, cut it off....

Nowhere in the Bible does it say, "If it feels good do it. I condone sin.." Ask the Pope to find that passage for me.
Consider this Pope a false prophet, if not the false prophet described in end time prophecy.

What does God say about leading His sheep astray? This Pope is a liar and a fraud.

God says if your eye offends thee pluck it out, don't indulge it: < that says the opposite of what this Pope is peddling.
And if your eye causes you to fall into sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, if your hand is causing you to fall into sin, cut it off....

Nowhere in the Bible does it say, "If it feels good do it. I condone sin.." Ask the Pope to find that passage for me.
Consider this Pope a false prophet, if not the false prophet described in end time prophecy.

Pope Francis speaks directly for God and is infallible

Your disrespect is offending God

Wrong. he is only infallible under certain conditions, and involving specific proclamations.

Papal infallibility - Wikipedia

Another topic you're literally clueless about

This would include serial killers and child molesters since they are also made by God to be the way they are.
That would only apply for those who cannot or will not distinguish between loving and legal acts between consenting adults........and murder/sexual assault on children without legal consent.

People who cannot distinguish the difference should, at the least, not be allowed around children and animals. At the least.

Ahhhhhhhhh........as opposed to those who are clued in, Mal?

The Bible is quite clear on homosexuality. Big NO-NO. Apparently the Pope a Dope doesn't understand Bible basics. I personally don't care, just pointing out what is clearly a damnable offense according to Scripture.

Not only is God not offended, He is the one who disperses discernment. This Pope speaks for the UN. and is what God refers to as a dog.

Wrong. he is only infallible under certain conditions, and involving specific proclamations.

Pope speaks for God

Not only is God not offended, He is the one who disperses discernment. This Pope speaks for the UN. and is what God refers to as a dog.

Your offense is being noted. You will have to answer to God for denigrating his chosen Pope

I see a long term in Hell for you

Pope speaks for God

Yes, but only under certain conditions can he be considered infallible.

This isn't an infallible situation. He is a mortal man, and like any such imperfect vessel can have faults that mistranslate the word of God.

Pope speaks for God

This isn't an infallible situation. He is a mortal man, and like any such imperfect vessel can have faults that mistranslate the word of God.
The Pope speaks for God

If God says being gay is OK......it is OK by me
Who am I to disagree with God

Pope speaks for God

The Pope speaks for God

If God says being gay is OK......it is OK by me
Who am I to disagree with God

Again, the Pope can be wrong. History is replete with crappy popes doing bad things.

And the position of the church has always been about the sin, not the sinner.

I doubt Catholic views on homosexual acts have changed one bit. They are still sinful, like any sexual relations outside a Catholic Marriage.

Ahhhhhhhhh........as opposed to those who are clued in, Mal?

The Bible is very clear, you're an abomination, fruitloop

Forum List

Back