Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are right.

So if Popes believe in evolution, How do Adam & Eve come into the picture? They evolved? Or god still plopped those two down and then evolution started? And doesn't the church believe that the world was created by god in 4004BC? Which wouldn't mesh with current evolutionary theories.

Ahh, the beauty of symbolic interpretation!!

1st--Adam and Eve
When God formed Adam from clay--We are talking about the life processes and evolutionary steps symbolized by the Pre-modial "clay" which eventually produced the organism known Homo sapien.

The forming of Eve from Adam maybe an incorrect symbolic reference to how the male form is shaped from the non-sex/female form in the Uterus. Which by the way act as the final "Kiln" to form human life!!

Also, the issue of time is simple to explain. If you take each of the names of the Descendants of Adam and an Ancient map of the Mesopotamia(plus some history on the leaders there), you would notice a startling conclusion--Most of those names are associated to cities!!

The "family tree" of Adam is actually the map depicting the growth of man kinds society and expansion. It is a symbolic description as to how the earliest human cities began and expanded.

Hey, once we have symbolic interpretation as a tool, we can make sense out of any madness!!

Quoting a Jessuit Satanist now, Guno? I believe the Jews had your number. You could not be Jewish. Do you realize who it is your quoting? That he has a bench warrant out for his arrest for the paedophile rape of two girls in Argentina now grown women - who are demanding his arrest - while others have filed charges also? Oh yes. Here's "your pope"... A friend of the Jews? I think not. A Jew? Definitely not.

read up.
The Roman Catholic Church is Declared a Transnational Criminal Organization Scanned Retina Resource
By these remarks and policies, Bergoglio has not only ordered his followers to break the law but to commit treason in their own countries by violating child protection laws and undermining police agencies. The Pope, in short, is not simply facilitating international child abuse and human trafficking, but is heading a criminal conspiracy against the sovereignty of other states and the law of nations.

Under international law, such actions amount to an act of war; and those responsible are justifiably declared to be an enemy of peace-loving humanity.
Let it be known to the world, therefore, that Jorge Bergoglio, the head of the Church of Rome, is indeed such an enemy of humanity. Accordingly, on Thursday, August 1, 2013, a Bench Warrant Order was issued by the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels for the immediate arrest and trial of Jorge Bergoglio for these crimes.
click link for big story - to cont' reading

this is your master jeri

1336242106_Lucifer.jpg

bigrebnc is wrong on fundamentalism and evangelicalism, and what he says simply does not matter.

the same with CF and Jeri on the Pope.
The Pope never read the Bible. He's the Obama of Popes

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

:eusa_doh:Christian fundamentalism is a protestant movement!!

Boy, my face is stinging!!

Now I understand why I don't get CF, I was raised as a Methodist. If I was raised a Baptist, oh boy...........

Prevenient Grace = Methodists

Irresistible Grace = Baptists

The various sects of both denominations were big players in the American great awakenings.

Yes, you are right.
However, there is more than that that separates how a Methodist approach christianity versus a Baptists approach.

I remember living right in the same neighborhood with them and at times swore we were learning different religions.

But then again, I had a very "interpretive" take on what the Bible said as part of my upbringing. In fact, my current take on what any Holy Book says starts from a symbolic approach to reading it. Never take the cultist at their word, is my motto!!

I met people that took it as literal before--but to think that is the key to being a Christian Fundamentalist got me face-slapping dumbfounded. Most of the people I know are probably Fundamentalist or potential Fundamentalists.

And I thought it was simply taking an Orthodox approach to the faith. Direct Literal interpretation of the Bible and holding it up as the source of all truth(not just spiritual, and even then there are cases) is not Orthodox. That is unorthodoxy. A downright YEC nut case approach!

Literalism in its more extreme stages may even be heresy, certainly not orthodoxy.

You will find the struggle continuing in Methodism as well as the Case Western blue-light influenced demonations, such as Church of Christ, Disciples of Christ, First Christian, and, believe it or not, the various sects of the Latter Day Saints.

And doesn't the church believe that the world was created by god in 4004BC?
the short answer would be no.....
this Pope has said nothing new......actually, he's only said something I've said here enough times......and its what I grew up learning in the 50s......

bigrebnc is wrong on fundamentalism and evangelicalism, and what he says simply does not matter.

Thanks for sharing little retard Frankie
Ahhh the fake Jew sock account chimes in.

How sweet.

Are you Orthodox, reformed? Tell us!

How sweet.

you can always count on little frakie the retard aka the swamp gomba

Who cares what he says? He is not a Christian, he's a satanist Jessuit who has a bench warrant for his arrest for the paedophile rape of two girls in Argentina - now women who are demanding for his arrest! The man is a criminal and half of Europe must know it by now! You must be kidding! As if this man had a shred of credibility left! Not on your life! He gives new meaning to the term "FALSE PROPHET"!

The Roman Catholic Church is Declared a Transnational Criminal Organization Scanned Retina Resource

By these remarks and policies, Bergoglio has not only ordered his followers to break the law but to commit treason in their own countries by violating child protection laws and undermining police agencies. The Pope, in short, is not simply facilitating international child abuse and human trafficking, but is heading a criminal conspiracy against the sovereignty of other states and the law of nations.

Under international law, such actions amount to an act of war; and those responsible are justifiably declared to be an enemy of peace-loving humanity.
Let it be known to the world, therefore, that Jorge Bergoglio, the head of the Church of Rome, is indeed such an enemy of humanity. Accordingly, on Thursday, August 1, 2013, a Bench Warrant Order was issued by the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels for the immediate arrest and trial of Jorge Bergoglio for these crimes.

What took him so long?
God said, "Let there be light, and there was light".

The Big Bang!!!

The process set in motion, He sat back and watched.

That is evolution.

We can quibble over time frame, that is about all.
He sat back and watched? So he didn't make Eve from a used rib? The garden of Eden is bullshit? Human came up the evolutionary scale by chance, no god involved?

this Pope has said nothing new......actually, he's only said something I've said here enough times......and its what I grew up learning in the 50s......
So did humans evolve from the "soup" or did god plop humans down fully formed? The pope seems to be saying the "soup".

Who cares what he says? He is not a Christian, he's a satanist Jessuit who has a bench warrant for his arrest for the paedophile rape of two girls in Argentina - now women who are demanding for his arrest! The man is a criminal and half of Europe must know it by now! You must be kidding! As if this man had a shred of credibility left! Not on your life! He gives new meaning to the term "FALSE PROPHET"!

What took him so long?

The Big Bang!!!

That is evolution.

He sat back and watched? So he didn't make Eve from a used rib? The garden of Eden is bullshit? Human came up the evolutionary scale by chance, no god involved?

The Garden of Eden may well be bullshit, but it does not follow from there that God was not involved. I am always amazed at how many "non-believers" are biblical literalists.

What took him so long?

The Big Bang!!!

That is evolution.

The Garden of Eden may well be bullshit, but it does not follow from there that God was not involved. I am always amazed at how many "non-believers" are biblical literalists.
That's odd. If someone is going to critique and critically assess the bibles, why would you not perform those tasks with what is written in the bibles.

Why accept some parts of the bibles as true, literal renderings and others as not. Who decides what is literal and what is not?

How sweet.

you can always count on little frakie the retard aka the swamp gomba

Post as your regular account. I guarantee nobody will think less of you

What took him so long?

The Big Bang!!!

That is evolution.

Ok, so how much of the bible is bullshit then? Everyone gets to pick and choose? Or is there some kind of standard parts that everyone goes: oh yeah, that part, no, that's bullshit.

What took him so long?

The Big Bang!!!

That is evolution.

That's odd. If someone is going to critique and critically assess the bibles, why would you not perform those tasks with what is written in the bibles.

Why accept some parts of the bibles as true, literal renderings and others as not. Who decides what is literal and what is not?

I agree, it is very odd. You hold that there was no Garden of Eden and insist that is the only possible option in one breath. Extremely odd.

The person doing the reading decides what is literal or not. You can decide what you please. But to hold that only a particular and very narrow belief is valid while simultaneously arguing that belief is wrong is absurd. Or, perhaps, just lazy.

What took him so long?

The Big Bang!!!

That is evolution.

Ok, so how much of the bible is bullshit then? Everyone gets to pick and choose? Or is there some kind of standard parts that everyone goes: oh yeah, that part, no, that's bullshit.

I have no idea how much is bullshit and everyone does get to pick and choose. Is that a problem?

What took him so long?

The Big Bang!!!

That is evolution.

Be not concerned with the atheist.

They to believe but have not the courage to admit it.

So did humans evolve from the "soup" or did god plop humans down fully formed? The pope seems to be saying the "soup".
why do you mistake what he said with saying humans evolved from soup.......science cannot say that humans evolved from soup....science cannot even say that multicelled organisms evolved from single celled organisms......

What took him so long?

The Big Bang!!!

That is evolution.

shouldn't amaze you.....its the only argument they have, that's why they keep playing it......

Forum List

Back