Poor Prince Harry's wedding dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I wont prove it to anyone but myself....

you prove yourself a liar to the entire board.

Not a mantle I'd care to wear
Naw. You just proved yourself too incompetent to read.

Not a title I would accept with pride.

More lies...
I didnt think you were lying. I just thought you were illiterate and couldnt read. Not only did I provide a link, I even pasted the remark from the link. Dont blame me because you flunked reading comprehension. :)
Not only did I provide a link, I even pasted the remark from the link.

The remark, yes

the link?

no

Which makes you a liar
Hey dummy. If you saw the remark then you should have clicked on the link right on top of it. Not my fault you dont know what a link looks like. :)

Since I wont prove it to anyone but myself....

More lies...
I didnt think you were lying. I just thought you were illiterate and couldnt read. Not only did I provide a link, I even pasted the remark from the link. Dont blame me because you flunked reading comprehension. :)

The remark, yes

the link?

no

Which makes you a liar

Will...................enough already dude...................I posted the link that showed what he said. Yes, he was right, and no, maybe he didn't answer you like you wanted, but I did. You've got the information, so lay off of the flame war.

Asclepias..................you too.

This is more for "fun," but the dilemma faced by Prince harry and his soon-to-be bride could have some political repercussions.

There is NO doubt that the U.K (like most other countries except Russia) the orange charlatan is either disliked or ridiculed.....whereas, former president Obama is both respected and sought-after.

Now, Harry wants to very much invite the Obamas to his wedding.....and since this is NOT a state affair but a private one, no one in Parliament can compel the Royal house to uphold political niceties.

However, it is "feared" by the British Parliament that NOT inviting the Trumps (which rumors have it that Harry hates the couple) while inviting the Obamas, will precipitate a tonnage of Trump tweets bitching and moaning that the Brits don't like his corpulent ass to be on British soil.....

This will place Theresa May in an awkward position, since ......given the orange thin skin of Trump......he may cancel any visit to England.....

Which would probably be just fine for the British, as most don't want him there anyway.

More lies...

The remark, yes

the link?

no

Which makes you a liar

Will...................enough already dude...................I posted the link that showed what he said. Yes, he was right, and no, maybe he didn't answer you like you wanted, but I did. You've got the information, so lay off of the flame war.
Whats really telling is I posted the link and the remark but he was too dumb to be able to read it. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back