Meghan Markle, Prince Harry reportedly want Obamas at their wedding

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
If I'm Trump, I don't even accept such an invitation anyways. I would proudly announce, "I'm an American, we don't believe in the monarchy or bowing to other citizens because of their birthright. We believe you work hard and EARN your rewards in life".

This could be a great opportunity to make inroads into a broader voter base. I have nothing against the Royals and their traditions, but I wouldn't want any part of it if I were the president. It's a reminder of just what the Obamas represent, like Hillary, they believe they are Royalty and expect to be treated as such. I'm sure if Trump is invited he will go, but I know I wouldn't. Appears some in England wisely understand how bad it looks if they invite the Obamas instead.

Maybe the convenient meeting of the Prince and a woman from Hollywood is appealing to some, such as CNN and other global cheerleaders, but to the average American who believes in the Constitution and equality of men, this is an institution of fossils for which American Patriots fought for their independence from.

What a royal headache.

The British government is in a tizzy that Prince Harry and fiancée Meghan Markle reportedly want to invite former President Barack Obama to their spring wedding, according to The Sun. The government fears that President Trump will take it as a snub, according to a report Tuesday.

“Harry has made it clear he wants the Obamas at the wedding, so it’s causing a lot of nervousness,” The Sun reported, citing a senior government official. “Trump could react very badly if the Obamas get to a royal wedding before he has had a chance to meet the Queen.”

The relationship between Trump and British Prime Minister Theresa May has been a rocky one, with the leaders lashing out at one another during a number of controversies.

Most recently, May chastised Trump, calling him “wrong” for retweeting anti-Muslim videos posted by a far-right British group in November.

And while the prince bonded with the Obamas during the Invictus Games in September in Toronto, his bride-to-be referred to Trump during the 2016 presidential campaign as “divisive” and “misogynistic.”

The Sun reported that May could have the final word on whether the president will be on the guest list for the May 19 wedding.

Last edited:
I’m glad the Hussein is going. Nothing like condoning White Privilege by going to a wedding of a white monarchy. But I guess since he is marrying a mulatto he’s “one of the good ones”.

Of course they want Obama to attend.

Far better than the Orange Pretender.

The White Privilege royals need to fill their quota. Apparently ultra rich white people are OK, as long as they have black communist or Muslim friends.

Odd fact, Conrad Hilton attended the wedding of Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier, representing President Eisenhauer

As the royal wedding is a very classy spectacle they do not want a whore at the occasion so of course they would want Obama as he and his wife have a dignity the rumps sorely lack.

As the royal wedding is a very classy spectacle they do not want a whore at the occasion so of course they would want Obama as he and his wife have a dignity the rumps sorely lack.

"they do not want a whore at the occasion"

Then why did they invite Obama?

Oh old account fucking liberal troll making posts from parents computer . To report or not to report. Therein lies the question.

:lmao:

The Obamas were not invited to Kate and Wills. The issue is security mother fucker.

This thread is a prime example of the absollute drivel that preoccupies the brainless right wing in this country
Harry and Meghan are simply getting married and want their friends to be there. This has absolutely nothing to do with silly nonsense about "monarchy" or "bowing," or "white privilege" or her being a "mulatto." Their wedding is not a state occasion. Just two people in love. Neither of them had any control over who their parents are. They are friends with the Obamas. The couples yukked it up at the Invictus Games.
So the bride-to-be voiced her opinion of the pervert. So what? She's an American, she has every right to. I happen to agree with her assessment, which could have been much worse. I think she held back. So the pervert is thin-skinned. He can just get over it. He's 70 years old, for crying out loud. Nobody needs to cater to his ego.

The British government is in a tizzy that Prince Harry and fiancée Meghan Markle reportedly want to invite former President Barack Obama to their spring wedding, according to The Sun. The government fears that President Trump will take it as a snub, according to a report Tuesday.

Rump takes a crowd count as a "snub" so who gives a fuck. Send the poor orange snowflake a friggin' hankie. People despise him and he may as well face that and give up his narcissistic little bubble of self-delusion. :gay:

If I'm Trump, I don't even accept such an invitation anyways. I would proudly announce, "I'm an American, we don't believe in the monarchy or bowing to other citizens because of their birthright. We believe you work hard and EARN your rewards in life".

This could be a great opportunity to make inroads into a broader voter base. I have nothing against the Royals and their traditions, but I wouldn't want any part of it if I were the president. It's a reminder of just what the Obamas represent, like Hillary, they believe they are Royalty and expect to be treated as such. I'm sure if Trump is invited he will go, but I know I wouldn't. Appears some in England wisely understand how bad it looks if they invite the Obamas instead.

Maybe the convenient meeting of the Prince and a woman from Hollywood is appealing to some, such as CNN and other global cheerleaders, but to the average American who believes in the Constitution and equality of men, this is an institution of fossils for which American Patriots fought for their independence from.

What a royal headache.

“Harry has made it clear he wants the Obamas at the wedding, so it’s causing a lot of nervousness,” The Sun reported, citing a senior government official. “Trump could react very badly if the Obamas get to a royal wedding before he has had a chance to meet the Queen.”

The relationship between Trump and British Prime Minister Theresa May has been a rocky one, with the leaders lashing out at one another during a number of controversies.

Most recently, May chastised Trump, calling him “wrong” for retweeting anti-Muslim videos posted by a far-right British group in November.

And while the prince bonded with the Obamas during the Invictus Games in September in Toronto, his bride-to-be referred to Trump during the 2016 presidential campaign as “divisive” and “misogynistic.”

The Sun reported that May could have the final word on whether the president will be on the guest list for the May 19 wedding.

Maybe this has slipped your mind but ---- not only are you not the President, you're actually pretending to be a Canadian on this board, remember?

That would make the Queen your monarch, like it or lump it. Not that that has diddly-poutine to do with this wedding and who's on the friggin' guest list, eh?

Before you make an ass of yourself Jake you have to understand that Michelle and I mean this with all my heart was freaking awesome in not only supporting the Invictus Games but helped promote them out of this galaxy. I was so jaw dropped at what she did and to this day I have no idea why people weren't screaming her praises to the sky.Not even D's were cheering what she did. I found that so odd because I personally believe it was in her heart to do this with all the wounded servicemen and women.

But it was not.

Harry is inviting them as friends. Understand this. As President and First Lady they were not invited to the Royal Wedding because of security. As this wedding is to proceed it has nothing to do with politics but security.

This is not a slight to the Trumps.

Before you make an ass of yourself Jake you have to understand that Michelle and I mean this with all my heart was freaking awesome in not only supporting the Invictus Games but helped promote them out of this galaxy. I was so jaw dropped at what she did and to this day I have no idea why people weren't screaming her praises to the sky.Not even D's were cheering what she did. I found that so odd because I personally believe it was in her heart to do this with all the wounded servicemen and women.

But it was not.

Harry is inviting them as friends. Understand this. As President and First Lady they were not invited to the Royal Wedding because of security. As this wedding is to proceed it has nothing to do with politics but security.

This is not a slight to the Trumps.

Of course it isn't but that won't stop the Orange Man from making it into one at 3:32 am one of these nights with a nice bottle of orange whine.

What a royal headache.

Maybe this has slipped your mind but ---- not only are you not the President, you're actually pretending to be a Canadian on this board, remember?

That would make the Queen your monarch, like it or lump it. Not that that has diddly-poutine to do with this wedding and who's on the friggin' guest list, eh?

Back off. He's a great poster and from all his posts I say he really is what he says he is.

Forum List

Back