Meghan Markle, Prince Harry reportedly want Obamas at their wedding

Pass this info on to those imposters.

Not my responsibility. I addressed the mythmongers HERE, where I have a communication channel. This is, after all, the target audience those imposters are posing for.
They will be happy to hear there is no KKK so they can stop constantly ignorantly referring to them as though they exist.

Who was David Duke, again?

I'm sure they'd pay no attention to me since they and I both know they're running a sham. There would be no point in that. More productive is correcting the bullshit they put out, which I just did.

David Duke sadly still is. An attention whore in Sleaziana (I'm allowed to say that since I lived there) who played dress-up himself -- thusly:

klanborderwatch.jpg.cf.jpg

Interesting photo inasmuch as all Sleaziana borders is Texas, Arkansas and Mississippi. Oh and before that he was a Nazi, literally.

Later he ran for office, and even won a state seat. In 1991 he tried a run for Sleaziana governor, at which point the Republican President, unlike the Senate election in Alabama a few weeks ago, to his credit strongly disassociated from him as an image with which the Republican Party didn't wish to be associated. Last year he ran for a Senate seat and, interestingly, while he naturally didn't poll well with black voters, he actually polled better with them than Donald Rump did. :lol: And most recently we heard from him in Charlottesville, where he chastised Rump for not standing behind the Tiki-Nazis strongly enough, reminding him who his voters are --- Rump soon capitulated and massaged that constituency, and Duke was happy again.

Oh and also Duke is the guy Rump claimed not to know anything about in 2016, even though he denounced him by name fifteen years earlier. That orange skin chemical shit must be eating away at his memory.
David Duke still is what? A member of an organization that doesn't exist?

No, it means David Duke still exists, regardless what he's called himself. And he's called himself a Nazi, a Grand Kleagle, a Democrat, a Republican, a White Nationalist, a "Doctor", and a first-line Rump supporter. In other words he's a fake, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Oh and the law calls him a convicted felon, so he's built quite a resume.
Duke's been banned from some countries for holocaust denial/Nazi views.

Not my responsibility. I addressed the mythmongers HERE, where I have a communication channel. This is, after all, the target audience those imposters are posing for.
They will be happy to hear there is no KKK so they can stop constantly ignorantly referring to them as though they exist.

I'm sure they'd pay no attention to me since they and I both know they're running a sham. There would be no point in that. More productive is correcting the bullshit they put out, which I just did.

David Duke sadly still is. An attention whore in Sleaziana (I'm allowed to say that since I lived there) who played dress-up himself -- thusly:

Interesting photo inasmuch as all Sleaziana borders is Texas, Arkansas and Mississippi. Oh and before that he was a Nazi, literally.

Later he ran for office, and even won a state seat. In 1991 he tried a run for Sleaziana governor, at which point the Republican President, unlike the Senate election in Alabama a few weeks ago, to his credit strongly disassociated from him as an image with which the Republican Party didn't wish to be associated. Last year he ran for a Senate seat and, interestingly, while he naturally didn't poll well with black voters, he actually polled better with them than Donald Rump did. :lol: And most recently we heard from him in Charlottesville, where he chastised Rump for not standing behind the Tiki-Nazis strongly enough, reminding him who his voters are --- Rump soon capitulated and massaged that constituency, and Duke was happy again.

Oh and also Duke is the guy Rump claimed not to know anything about in 2016, even though he denounced him by name fifteen years earlier. That orange skin chemical shit must be eating away at his memory.

No, it means David Duke still exists, regardless what he's called himself. And he's called himself a Nazi, a Grand Kleagle, a Democrat, a Republican, a White Nationalist, a "Doctor", and a first-line Rump supporter. In other words he's a fake, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

So any and all current references to the Klan or the KKK are relegated to history. I'll be sure to let them know we've solved that problem.

But your argument is not with me. It's with the press who reports this nonsense.

Actually this particular argument IS with you, as you made reference to "the current KKK leader". As I laid out, no such thing exists.

Yes, it lacks any officiality; there is no "the modern KKK" as a single entity. That ended in 1944 as described above, at the same time Georgia Governor Arnall was revoking its charter. Simmons had formally chartered the Klan in 1915 so he could collect membership monies. All that went away, and what's remained since 1944 is various regional/local groups playing dress-up. Like Duke in Louisiana, like your link in California (where the Klan once took over the Anaheim city council, when it was a formal org). These latter-day pretenders are in no way centralized and even fight each other in territorial skirmishes.
Pass this info on to those imposters.

so all the people at KKK--DDuke rallies/sermons/etc are really ok people--not racists--just as Obama does not hate America because he went to Rev Wright sermons ?????

I'm not aware of any "KKK--DDuke rallies", or sermons, or etc. Unless you can show some they would not be "ok people"; rather, they would be "nonexistent people".

As far as this weird-ass osmosis summa y'all klowns seem to believe is a thing in the world, you don't magically absorb the characteristics of what's going on onstage just because you're sitting in the audience. Hell I've attended many a baseball game and Eric Clapton show, neither of which make me a lead guitar player or a frickin' shortstop.

So any and all current references to the Klan or the KKK are relegated to history. I'll be sure to let them know we've solved that problem.

But your argument is not with me. It's with the press who reports this nonsense.

Actually this particular argument IS with you, as you made reference to "the current KKK leader". As I laid out, no such thing exists.
Yes and brilliantly, I might add.

I wonder how many here knew there is no such thing as the KKK.

Oh they know by now, and they also know about its true origins, as I've been laying out that history for years here. But what they'll do is run away, lay low for a while, and then come back with the same "Democrats founded the Klan!" meme all over again, knowing full well they'll be shot down, yet apparently expecting different results.

This is where we need not a historian to explain what's going on but a psychiatrist.

Oh they know by now, and they also know about its true origins, as I've been laying out that history for years here. But what they'll do is run away, lay low for a while, and then come back with the same "Democrats founded the Klan!" meme all over again, knowing full well they'll be shot down, yet apparently expecting different results.

This is where we need not a historian to explain what's going on but a psychiatrist.
If not the Democrats, then who opposed the Republican Lincoln?

What, in the election or in the War?

Not sure how we got here from the Klan -- the KKK did not exist in Lincoln's lifetime.

Since you mention a political party I'll assume you mean the elections. In 1860 there were four major Presidential candidates, "major" being defined as "getting any electoral votes". Lincoln won that with the lowest proportion of the popular vote ever, due to that spread distribution. The Democrat came in last, winning one state (Missouri). The states that would become the Confederacy split their 88 votes between their own nominee Breckinridge named after they kicked the Democrats out, and the Constitutional Unionist candidate Bell. Those two finished second and third respectively.

Once the Confederacy started it abolished all political parties but in the US Lincoln took a Democrat for a running mate in his re-election, the two of them calling themselves the National Union Party for the occasion.

Last edited:

What, in the election or in the War?

Not sure how we got here from the Klan -- the KKK did not exist in Lincoln's lifetime.
Ah, OK. The Klan wasn't made up of Democrats and doesn't exist today. No wonder they knock down their own statues.

If I'm Trump, I don't even accept such an invitation anyways. I would proudly announce, "I'm an American, we don't believe in the monarchy or bowing to other citizens because of their birthright. We believe you work hard and EARN your rewards in life".

This could be a great opportunity to make inroads into a broader voter base. I have nothing against the Royals and their traditions, but I wouldn't want any part of it if I were the president. It's a reminder of just what the Obamas represent, like Hillary, they believe they are Royalty and expect to be treated as such. I'm sure if Trump is invited he will go, but I know I wouldn't. Appears some in England wisely understand how bad it looks if they invite the Obamas instead.

Maybe the convenient meeting of the Prince and a woman from Hollywood is appealing to some, such as CNN and other global cheerleaders, but to the average American who believes in the Constitution and equality of men, this is an institution of fossils for which American Patriots fought for their independence from.

Meghan Markle, Prince Harry reportedly want Obamas at their wedding

What a royal headache.

The British government is in a tizzy that Prince Harry and fiancée Meghan Markle reportedly want to invite former President Barack Obama to their spring wedding, according to The Sun. The government fears that President Trump will take it as a snub, according to a report Tuesday.

“Harry has made it clear he wants the Obamas at the wedding, so it’s causing a lot of nervousness,” The Sun reported, citing a senior government official. “Trump could react very badly if the Obamas get to a royal wedding before he has had a chance to meet the Queen.”

The relationship between Trump and British Prime Minister Theresa May has been a rocky one, with the leaders lashing out at one another during a number of controversies.

Most recently, May chastised Trump, calling him “wrong” for retweeting anti-Muslim videos posted by a far-right British group in November.

And while the prince bonded with the Obamas during the Invictus Games in September in Toronto, his bride-to-be referred to Trump during the 2016 presidential campaign as “divisive” and “misogynistic.”

The Sun reported that May could have the final word on whether the president will be on the guest list for the May 19 wedding.
Something similar is what Trump would come up with. :laugh2:

Forum List

Back