Meghan Markle, Prince Harry reportedly want Obamas at their wedding

Yaaay TRUMP, Trump is wonderful. TRUMP is magnificent. TRUMP is the best.

The best part is we got rid of Barack the magic negro.

Trump the man who is erasing obama from history except for the footnote "he be de black mistake who dindu nuffin".

Did that do it for you?
It's obvious to all that "erasing Obama" is Trump's intent and his only accomplishment, so far.

The blessed couple is 1 1/2 white. Obama a mulatto. What bizarre reasoning.
That doesn't have anything to do with Republicans being racist.

The KKK lives in the GOP.

The Aryan Nation lives in the GOP.

The Alt White lives in the GOP.

White Nationalists live in the GOP.

"Good People" according to Trump.

Regardless of who started these organizations a hundred years ago, we know who they belong to today.

Trump bombshell: There were fine people among Nazis, white supremacists

Why don't you guys just be proud of who you are instead of trying to deny it. If you want to be racists, fine, but being lying racists makes you look that much worse.

deanrd

1caef83a2783b9fd5ce04ad6f574f7d6.jpg
Wow!

How long ago was that?

Cuz this was just last year:

David Duke: Voting against Trump is 'treason to your heritage'

Former KKK Leader David Duke Says 'Of Course' Trump Voters Are His Voters
mmm... KKK grand dragon endorses Hillary Clinton for president
Did you read your link? It's hilarious:

But Clinton wasn’t always Quigg’s choice.

He supported Trump as recently as September, tweeting that Trump was “the only hope we have of getting WHITE AMERICA BACK!”

Now, Quigg cites a litany of reasons why his support for Trump has waned.

“We don’t like his hair. We think it’s a toupee,” Quigg said. “He won’t do what he says he will do. He says he’s going to build a 20-foot high fence along the border with Mexico and make them pay. How’s he going to do that?”

---------------

Dukes isn't crazy. He's a racist, like Trump.
It is pretty funny.

You refer to some ancient who endorsed Trump like he's relevant, I refer to the current KKK leader who endorsed Hillary.

But this is about the Royal family not wanting a racist at the royal wedding. Come on people. We all know Trump is a racist. How long do you have to have your nose rubbed in sh!t before you admit it's sh!t?
We all know you're an idiot who can't express anything but bigoted remarks. You're your own enemy.

If I'm Trump, I don't even accept such an invitation anyways. I would proudly announce, "I'm an American, we don't believe in the monarchy or bowing to other citizens because of their birthright. We believe you work hard and EARN your rewards in life".

This could be a great opportunity to make inroads into a broader voter base. I have nothing against the Royals and their traditions, but I wouldn't want any part of it if I were the president. It's a reminder of just what the Obamas represent, like Hillary, they believe they are Royalty and expect to be treated as such. I'm sure if Trump is invited he will go, but I know I wouldn't. Appears some in England wisely understand how bad it looks if they invite the Obamas instead.

Maybe the convenient meeting of the Prince and a woman from Hollywood is appealing to some, such as CNN and other global cheerleaders, but to the average American who believes in the Constitution and equality of men, this is an institution of fossils for which American Patriots fought for their independence from.

Meghan Markle, Prince Harry reportedly want Obamas at their wedding

What a royal headache.

The British government is in a tizzy that Prince Harry and fiancée Meghan Markle reportedly want to invite former President Barack Obama to their spring wedding, according to The Sun. The government fears that President Trump will take it as a snub, according to a report Tuesday.

“Harry has made it clear he wants the Obamas at the wedding, so it’s causing a lot of nervousness,” The Sun reported, citing a senior government official. “Trump could react very badly if the Obamas get to a royal wedding before he has had a chance to meet the Queen.”

The relationship between Trump and British Prime Minister Theresa May has been a rocky one, with the leaders lashing out at one another during a number of controversies.

Most recently, May chastised Trump, calling him “wrong” for retweeting anti-Muslim videos posted by a far-right British group in November.

And while the prince bonded with the Obamas during the Invictus Games in September in Toronto, his bride-to-be referred to Trump during the 2016 presidential campaign as “divisive” and “misogynistic.”

The Sun reported that May could have the final word on whether the president will be on the guest list for the May 19 wedding.
They don't want Trump.

Because Trump is a racist.

They don't want racists at their wedding.

Probably won't be very many Republicans at all.

You know why.

The GOP is 90% white for a reason.

It's silly to pretend the reason doesn't exist.
The blessed couple is 1 1/2 white. Obama a mulatto. What bizarre reasoning.

Regardless of who started these organizations a hundred years ago, we know who they belong to today.

Why don't you guys just be proud of who you are instead of trying to deny it. If you want to be racists, fine, but being lying racists makes you look that much worse.

deanrd

Senator Byrd wrote no such thing. Because then-young private citizen Byrd quit the Klan before he ever ran for office at all. Your own image admits that in the red font at the end.

Further "Democrats" didn't elect him, because political parties don't elect people. West Virginians elected him.
When did Byrd claim there are white *******? Do you agree with Senator Byrd?

deanrd

Wow!

How long ago was that?

Cuz this was just last year:

David Duke: Voting against Trump is 'treason to your heritage'

Former KKK Leader David Duke Says 'Of Course' Trump Voters Are His Voters
mmm... KKK grand dragon endorses Hillary Clinton for president

He supported Trump as recently as September, tweeting that Trump was “the only hope we have of getting WHITE AMERICA BACK!”

“We don’t like his hair. We think it’s a toupee,” Quigg said. “He won’t do what he says he will do. He says he’s going to build a 20-foot high fence along the border with Mexico and make them pay. How’s he going to do that?”

---------------

It is pretty funny.

You refer to some ancient who endorsed Trump like he's relevant, I refer to the current KKK leader who endorsed Hillary.

There is no "the current KKK leader". The last KKK leader officially dissolved the group in 1944 (his name was James Colescott; you could look it up) Everything after that is posers playing dress-up, starting their own copycat local groups out of nothing but memories. Like David Duke did.

Again I can call myself the Queen of Belgium if I want but it gives me no powers in Brussels just because I say so.

---------------

It is pretty funny.

There is no "the current KKK leader". The last KKK leader officially dissolved the group in 1944 (his name was James Colescott; you could look it up) Everything after that is posers playing dress-up, starting their own copycat local groups out of nothing but memories. Like David Duke did.

Again I can call myself the Queen of Belgium if I want but it gives me no powers in Brussels just because I say so.
You can call yourself a transgender but that won't change your sex just because you say so.

As far as your knowledge of the KKK...you may want to pass it on to them.

KKK grand dragon endorses Hillary Clinton for president

You have any idea how easy it is to put fake quotes and fake "facts" onto images?

Apparently not.

Once AGAIN the Klan was started by six ex-Confederate soldiers with no political affiliations and no political purpose. I can give you all their names, dates and exact address where they did it. That Klan fizzled in less than a decade, then the much larger and farther-reaching one was re-started in 1915 by an ex-minister and salesman who was looking to make money off the "Birth of a Nation" film. Again I can give you exact name, date, place and description, and he too had no political affiliation.

Furthermore nine years later that Klan was endorsing Coolidge --- the only major Pres candidate who didn't denounce them -- and getting Republican governors, Senators, mayors and local people elected from Oregon to Maine. Once again I can give you names, dates and places. And I won't need fake-ass Googly Images to make a bullshit point.

Fling bullshit on my watch and it WILL be shot down. Count on it.
. KKK was started by democrats. History doesn't lie.

No it sure doesn't. And what that history tells us is that the Klan was started by, in alpha order, (Maj) James Crowe, Calvin Jones, (Capt) John B. Kennedy, (Capt) John Lester, (Maj) Frank O. McCord and Richard Reed, Christmas 1865 at 205 West Madison Street in Pulaski Tennessee, in the law office of Jones' father Thomas, as a social club modeled after a popular college fraternity called Kuklos Adelphon.

None of those six had any political affiliations.
Prove me wrong. Be the first.

Here are their names, embedded on a plaque placed on that very building exactly one hundred years ago by the United Daughters of the Confederacy --

plaque1_6.gif

- the same group that was running around putting up all those other Confederate statues and monuments in public spaces as propaganda transmitters for the Lost Cause, the same artifacts that municipalities have been removing FROM their public spaces.

Go ahead ---- prove me wrong. You've got names, complete with middle initials. You've got a date and an address.

Now the second Klan, the rekindled one that grew much bigger and spread coast to coast, was launched on Thanksgiving Day 1915 at Stone Mountain Georgia by one William J. "Colonel Joe" Simmons, who took fifteen followers up in a rented bus, laid out a sword, a bible and an American flag, and burned a cross for the first time, mimicking the movie effect. Simmons was an ex-Methodist minister, a charlatan, a salesman, an inveterate club-starter, and a drunk. Mostly he was an opportunist looking to make money off the Birth of a Nation buzz by making the Klan it pictured into a real thing and charging memberships for it. But he too had no political affiliation.

Prove that wrong too. Prove either one wrong.

Whelp --- it's a new day. What'd you find?

NOTHING huh?

Guess that means you were WRONG. Doesn't it.

---------------

It is pretty funny.

You can call yourself a transgender but that won't change your sex just because you say so.

Exactly the point.

And in the same way, just because the kkklown in your link below dubs himself "KKK leader" that has all the significance of fantasizing with his GI Joe (or Barbie) doll. Same thing exactly.

Don't need to. It's already recorded history for anyone who cares to find it. To wit:

>> In April 1944, the IRS filed a lien for $685,305 in unpaid taxes, penalties and interest from 1920s against the Klan. The special Klonvocation convened by Colescott decided to dissolve the organization.[9][10] Before formally stepping down on April 23, 1944,[3] he founded a provisional governing committee consisted of five members.[4][11] On April 23, the final Klonvocation gathering was held in Atlanta. Its decisions disbanded the central Klan organization, "repealed all degrees, vacated all offices, voided all charters, and relieved every Klansman of any obligation whatever".<< --- Wiki: Colescott

So they're either aware of that termination and are ignoring it as inconvenient, or are ignorant of it. Neither one is my problem; I've done my homework.

There was another guy later in that decade named Samuel Green who tried to set himself up as the next King Kleagle of the next Klan organization. He immediately ran into legal tangles over whether he was restarting the same organization and if so, did it not therefore owe the IRS those back taxes. Fortunately before the end of that decade he dropped dead from a heart attack and went to hell.

Oh and for what it's worth --- Green, like Crowe, Jones, Kennedy, Lester, McCord and Reed in 1865 and like Simmons in 1915, also had no political affiliation. Because it wasn't a political group.

---------------

It is pretty funny.

Exactly the point.

And in the same way, just because the kkklown in your link below dubs himself "KKK leader" that has all the significance of fantasizing with his GI Joe (or Barbie) doll. Same thing exactly.

Don't need to. It's already recorded history for anyone who cares to find it. To wit:

>> In April 1944, the IRS filed a lien for $685,305 in unpaid taxes, penalties and interest from 1920s against the Klan. The special Klonvocation convened by Colescott decided to dissolve the organization.[9][10] Before formally stepping down on April 23, 1944,[3] he founded a provisional governing committee consisted of five members.[4][11] On April 23, the final Klonvocation gathering was held in Atlanta. Its decisions disbanded the central Klan organization, "repealed all degrees, vacated all offices, voided all charters, and relieved every Klansman of any obligation whatever".<< --- Wiki: Colescott

So they're either aware of that termination and are ignoring it as inconvenient, or are ignorant of it. Neither one is my problem; I've done my homework.

There was another guy later in that decade named Samuel Green who tried to set himself up as the next King Kleagle of the next Klan organization. He immediately ran into legal tangles over whether he was restarting the same organization and if so, did it not therefore owe the IRS those back taxes. Fortunately before the end of that decade he dropped dead from a heart attack and went to hell.

Oh and for what it's worth --- Green, like Crowe, Jones, Kennedy, Lester, McCord and Reed in 1865 and like Simmons in 1915, also had no political affiliation. Because it wasn't a political group.
Does the modern day KKK lack the proper registration to be official? Aren't their papers in order?

But it's good to know you don't believe in that transgender nonsense.

---------------

It is pretty funny.

Exactly the point.

Does the modern day KKK lack the proper registration to be official? Aren't their papers in order?

Yes, it lacks any officiality; there is no "the modern KKK" as a single entity. That ended in 1944 as described above, at the same time Georgia Governor Arnall was revoking its charter. Simmons had formally chartered the Klan in 1915 so he could collect membership monies. All that went away, and what's remained since 1944 is various regional/local groups playing dress-up. Like Duke in Louisiana, like your link in California (where the Klan once took over the Anaheim city council, when it was a formal org). These latter-day pretenders are in no way centralized and even fight each other in territorial skirmishes.

Of course they want Obama to attend.

Far better than the Orange Pretender.

Before you make an ass of yourself Jake you have to understand that Michelle and I mean this with all my heart was freaking awesome in not only supporting the Invictus Games but helped promote them out of this galaxy. I was so jaw dropped at what she did and to this day I have no idea why people weren't screaming her praises to the sky.Not even D's were cheering what she did. I found that so odd because I personally believe it was in her heart to do this with all the wounded servicemen and women.

But it was not.

Harry is inviting them as friends. Understand this. As President and First Lady they were not invited to the Royal Wedding because of security. As this wedding is to proceed it has nothing to do with politics but security.

This is not a slight to the Trumps.
I am never an ass, which Trump is almost always. Yes, this is a royal snub to the Orange Pretender.

Harry is inviting the Obamas because of their personal relationship AND because Harry believes the Obamas represent what is good with America.
Obama hates:
America
police
whites
hahahhahahahhahaaaa
Not True. It's Republicans that hate America. That's why they are trying to turn it into Russia.
For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country
Obama went to listen to Rev Wright for YEARS
"God damn America

Obama sends the AG to comfort the family of the black CRIMINAL!! who attacked the white POLICEMAN!!!!
wow wow wow--!!! Obama says FU to the police!!!

"We bombed Hiroshima, we bombed Nagasaki, and we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon, and we never batted an eye," Rev. Wright said in a sermon on Sept. 16, 2001.
Wright must think the US attacked the Japanese to start the war!!!!!!!!
Obama's Pastor: God Damn America
so Obama is pro-criminal who attacked the police
he's pro-Japanese--who attacked the US in WW2
don't try to get into a WW2 discussion--you are out of your league there

Obama spent his formative years in a foreign, muslim country---which I'm sure had a lot of nice things to say about the US:rolleyes-41:
don't try to deny it--a lot of blacks hate America---
''slavery'' ''whitey keeping us down'' police murdering :laugh::laugh: [sure ] us''
''etc

Last edited:
It is pretty funny.

Exactly the point.

Yes, it lacks any officiality; there is no "the modern KKK" as a single entity. That ended in 1944 as described above, at the same time Georgia Governor Arnall was revoking its charter. Simmons had formally chartered the Klan in 1915 so he could collect membership monies. All that went away, and what's remained since 1944 is various regional/local groups playing dress-up. Like Duke in Louisiana, like your link in California (where the Klan once took over the Anaheim city council, when it was a formal org). These latter-day pretenders are in no way centralized and even fight each other in territorial skirmishes.
Pass this info on to those imposters.

Exactly the point.

Not my responsibility. I addressed the mythmongers HERE, where I have a communication channel. This is, after all, the target audience those imposters are posing for.

Exactly the point.

Not my responsibility. I addressed the mythmongers HERE, where I have a communication channel. This is, after all, the target audience those imposters are posing for.
They will be happy to hear there is no KKK so they can stop constantly ignorantly referring to them as though they exist.

Who was David Duke, again?

Exactly the point.

They will be happy to hear there is no KKK so they can stop constantly ignorantly referring to them as though they exist.

I'm sure they'd pay no attention to me since they and I both know they're running a sham. There would be no point in that. More productive is correcting the bullshit they put out, which I just did.

David Duke sadly still is. An attention whore in Sleaziana (I'm allowed to say that since I lived there) who played dress-up himself -- thusly:

klanborderwatch.jpg.cf.jpg

Interesting photo inasmuch as all Sleaziana borders is Texas, Arkansas and Mississippi. Oh and before that he was a Nazi, literally.

Later he ran for office, and even won a state seat. In 1991 he tried a run for Sleaziana governor, at which point the Republican President, unlike the Senate election in Alabama a few weeks ago, to his credit strongly disassociated from him as an image with which the Republican Party didn't wish to be associated. Last year he ran for a Senate seat and, interestingly, while he naturally didn't poll well with black voters, he actually polled better with them than Donald Rump did. :lol: And most recently we heard from him in Charlottesville, where he chastised Rump for not standing behind the Tiki-Nazis strongly enough, reminding him who his voters are --- Rump soon capitulated and massaged that constituency, and Duke was happy again.

Oh and also Duke is the guy Rump claimed not to know anything about in 2016, even though he denounced him by name fifteen years earlier. That orange skin chemical shit must be eating away at his memory.

I'm sure they'd pay no attention to me since they and I both know they're running a sham. There would be no point in that. More productive is correcting the bullshit they put out, which I just did.

David Duke sadly still is. An attention whore in Sleaziana (I'm allowed to say that since I lived there) who played dress-up himself -- thusly:

Interesting photo inasmuch as all Sleaziana borders is Texas, Arkansas and Mississippi. Oh and before that he was a Nazi, literally.

Later he ran for office, and even won a state seat. In 1991 he tried a run for Sleaziana governor, at which point the Republican President, unlike the Senate election in Alabama a few weeks ago, to his credit strongly disassociated from him as an image with which the Republican Party didn't wish to be associated. Last year he ran for a Senate seat and, interestingly, while he naturally didn't poll well with black voters, he actually polled better with them than Donald Rump did. :lol: And most recently we heard from him in Charlottesville, where he chastised Rump for not standing behind the Tiki-Nazis strongly enough, reminding him who his voters are --- Rump soon capitulated and massaged that constituency, and Duke was happy again.

Oh and also Duke is the guy Rump claimed not to know anything about in 2016, even though he denounced him by name fifteen years earlier. That orange skin chemical shit must be eating away at his memory.
David Duke still is what? A member of an organization that doesn't exist?

so all the people at KKK--DDuke rallies/sermons/etc are really ok people--not racists--just as Obama does not hate America because he went to Rev Wright sermons ?????

Last edited:

No, it means David Duke still exists, regardless what he's called himself. And he's called himself a Nazi, a Grand Kleagle, a Democrat, a Republican, a White Nationalist, a "Doctor", and a first-line Rump supporter. In other words he's a fake, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Oh and the law calls him a convicted felon, so he's built quite a resume.

No, it means David Duke still exists, regardless what he's called himself. And he's called himself a Nazi, a Grand Kleagle, a Democrat, a Republican, a White Nationalist, a "Doctor", and a first-line Rump supporter. In other words he's a fake, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Oh and the law calls him a convicted felon, so he's built quite a resume.
So any and all current references to the Klan or the KKK are relegated to history. I'll be sure to let them know we've solved that problem.

But your argument is not with me. It's with the press who reports this nonsense.

Forum List

Back