Poor Me Mag 3- Michelle Fields: I've fallen & I can't get up!!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Poor_Me_Magazine_Issue_3_Fields.jpg

The story dominating today's news cycle is how woman-hater Donald Trump's campaign manager assaulted a truthful female reporter Michelle Fields as she approached the candidate with a reasonable question, demanding to know when he was going to stop beating his wife.

According to Michelle Fields, Trump's male chauvinist pig campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, immediately pushed her to the ground, where he kept kicking her with his cast-iron-tipped cowboy boots, after which he repeatedly raped her - knowing full well that nobody would pay attention amidst all the noise in a room packed with reporters and cameras - as he surely must have done to other female reporters in many a crowded room along the campaign trail.

His plan worked: nobody in the room - even Michelle Fields herself - became aware of the attack until the next day, when she suddenly collapsed into a politically induced coma and was moved to National Review Memorial Hospital.

The hospital building has been since completely surrounded by fellow female pundits, in a show of solidarity with Michelle's sacrifice in the name of defeating misogynist Trump through identity politics. Led by Megyn Kelly and other self-identified female celebrities of smaller caliber, they formed an impenetrable wall, holding non-partisan candlelight vigils, Tweeting updates, and fighting off attempts by violent Trump supporters to get inside the building and give Fields a Terry Schiavo treatment by unplugging her from life support.

While in a coma, Fields had an out-of-body experience, which allowed her to see the attack by Corey Lewandowski in every gory detail, as if watching it through a ceiling security camera. Her boyfriend has confirmed the story, saying that he wasn't surprised: these things happen to her practically every time she steps out of the house. Denying that his girlfriend may be a compulsive liar and a hoax artist, he said he is confident that Michelle is very familiar with being pushed to the ground by strong men and manhandled in various positions.

As proof, he Tweeted a picture showing Fields being savaged by a group of male NYPD officers at an Occupy Wall Street rally. It happened when she was innocently filming police brutally beating and maiming OWS protesters with lethal hollow-point batons made of depleted uranium.

Michelle_Fields_Fall_NYPD.jpg

While the progressive humanity is holding its collective breath for the Florida court's verdict to execute male chauvinist pig Lewandowski by quartering him with a chainsaw and tossing his disgusting male parts into a bonfire constructed from copies of Donald Trump's "The Art of the Deal," they demand to know more about Michelle Fields's selfless, heroic struggle in the arena of identity politics and victimhood.

Our search in historical archives has produced more examples of Michelle Fields being pushed around, such as, during the crossing of the Delaware, the raising of the flag on Iwo Jima, the assassination of John F. Kennedy, the D-Day invasion, the evacuation of Saigon, the bombing of Hiroshima, and other important and tragic moments in human history.

Michelle_Fields_History.jpg

Michelle_FIelds_Sailor_Kiss.jpg

Michelle_Fields_Jesus.jpg

Poor Me Mag 3- Michelle Fields: I've fallen & I can't get up

Forum List

Back