Poo found in every Mcdonald's touchscreen tested

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Traces of feces have been found on every single McDonald’s touchscreen swabbed in an investigation by metro.co.uk.

Read more: Poo found on every McDonald's touchscreen tested | Metro News
The public are unfazed by poo found on McDonald's touch screens
Twitter: Metro (@MetroUK) | Twitter | Facebook: Metro

Oh I wonder why isn't having all that diversity so great and grand. Embrace those who live in countries where they wipe their asses with their hands. Awwww now you leftist idiots get to eat it all and wonder why you have the runs lol.

I rarely eat at McDonald's, but when I do I order at the counter, and demand no pickles and salt-free fries so I get the stuff made fresh.

Traces of feces have been found on every single McDonald’s touchscreen swabbed in an investigation by metro.co.uk.

Oh I wonder why isn't having all that diversity so great and grand. Embrace those who live in countries where they wipe their asses with their hands. Awwww now you leftist idiots get to eat it all and wonder why you have the runs lol.
I'm betting the people who wrote the Bible never washed after wiping.

In those days, disease didn't come from germs, disease came from bad spirits and demon beings.

In those days, disease didn't come from germs, disease came from bad spirits and demon beings.

You'd have believed it right along with them.

So which disease are you?

What does diversity have to do with it?

And how do you hold your toilet paper if not with your hands?

I very rarely eat out now...very very rarely ....I just don't....I cook all the meals myself from fresh, clean products.

....and I never NEVER eat in McPoo. :nono:

You'd have believed it right along with them.

1q3bvp.jpg

I don't think there is a member of this forum that has less critical thinking skills and follows what elites say more the deaner. That was right on the mark.

Poo demons?

"E. coli is an intestinal pathogen. It only gets in the food if fecal matter gets in the food. Since plants don't have intestines, all E. coli infections--in fact ALL food poisoning--comes from animals. When's the last time you heard of anyone getting a really bad case of aphids? People don't get plant diseases; they get animal diseases. The problem is that because of the number of animals raised today, a billion tons of manure are produced every year in the United States--the weight of 10,000 Nimitz-class aircraft carriers. Dairy cow and pig factories often dump millions of gallons of putrefying waste into massive open-air cesspits, which can leak and contaminate water used to irrigate our crops. [Sometimes that waste is sprayed into the air via sprinklers, thereby contaminating the air and land for nearby homeowners.] That's how a deadly fecal pathogen like E. coli can end up contaminating our spinach [and lettuce]."

~ Dr. Michael Greger, NutritionFacts.org

Last edited:
"E. coli is an intestinal pathogen. It only gets in the food if fecal matter gets in the food. Since plants don't have intestines, all E. coli infections--in fact ALL food poisoning--comes from animals. When's the last time you heard of anyone getting a really bad case of aphids? People don't get plant diseases; they get animal diseases. The problem is that because of the number of animals raised today, a billion tons of manure are produced every year in the United States--the weight of 10,000 Nimitz-class aircraft carriers. Dairy cow and pig factories often dump millions of gallons of putrefying waste into massive open-air cesspits, which can leak and contaminate water used to irrigate our crops. [Sometimes that waste is sprayed into the air via sprinklers, thereby contaminating the air and land for nearby homeowners.] That's how a deadly fecal pathogen like E. coli can end up contaminating our spinach [and lettuce]."

~ Dr. Michael Greger, NutritionFacts.org

Do Not Eat Romaine Lettuce, Health Officials Warn

Also with human sewage... it's revolting.

There is some fecal contamination in everything that is touched

Forum List

Back