Pompeo verbally assaulted an NPR reporter.

Trump's guys need to avoid cameras for a few days until the impeachment trial is over.
The MSM is going nuts because they know that Trump will be acquitted and will win in November.
Everyone knows he will be acquitted, the republican senators have been told a bite against tRump guarantees their head on a pike.

He won't be re-elected though.

Who will beat him?
The American people.

The same ones you pricks said would beat him last time.

Spare me the 3 million votes.

It's president Trump and will be for five more years.

Suck on it.

Trump's guys need to avoid cameras for a few days until the impeachment trial is over.
The MSM is going nuts because they know that Trump will be acquitted and will win in November.
Everyone knows he will be acquitted, the republican senators have been told a bite against tRump guarantees their head on a pike.

Who will beat him?
The American people.

Suck on it.
Putin better get busy then.

Who will beat him?
I DON'T think CC (Creepy Crepitus) will be ABLE to answer this in an intelligent manner.

Who will beat him?
I DON'T think CC (Creepy Crepitus) will be ABLE to answer this in an intelligent manner.
Already done, Son.

Who will beat him?
The American people.

Suck on it.

He can get as busy as he wants.

That's his business.

You can probably sleep pretty good knowing that Wikileaks won't be fucking you again.

Who will beat him?
The American people.

Suck on it.

That's his business.

You can probably sleep pretty good knowing that Wikileaks won't be fucking you again.
WikiLeaks is pretty harmless without the Russian hacking team.

Who will beat him?
The American people.

Suck on it.

That's his business.

Uh oh....your boogey man is still around.

Better get out that nightlight.

He was pissed off because he couldn't answer the questions.

Audio at the link.

Pompeo explodes at NPR reporter, asks if she could find Ukraine on a map

Pompeo has probably been wondering lately why he took this gig. Wonder if he called Tillerson before he did? But like everything that comes into Trump's orbit, there's no escaping the black hole that your credibility, integrity, and self respect get sucked into...not that Pompeo had any to begin with. I sincerely hope we see him as a witness. It would bring a smile to my face to see this worm turn...and for him to be one of the big three that buries Trump. The Senate still won't remove him. I have no illusions about that. But that's a big black eye going into November.

No it’s not. If the swamp didn’t fight back it would be a black eye.

Who will beat him?
Already done, Son.
Hey, knucklehead, you answered the American people, which is NOT a real answer. He was asking for SPECIFIC people, ya bonehead.

The American people.

Suck on it.

That's his business.

Uh oh....your boogey man is still around.

Better get out that nightlight.
Which boogyman is that?

I'll take that bet.
Who do you think will win in November?
Don't know. Just not tRump.

Another one trusting to “luck” :)

He'll win all 57 States. The Stalinist democrats cannot generate enough Illegals, nonliving and fraud voters to make up for everyone turning away in disgust

Who will beat him?
Already done, Son.
Hey, knucklehead, you answered the American people, which is NOT a real answer. He was asking for SPECIFIC people, ya bonehead.
I don't know who's gonna get the nomination yet.

There are more folks than me who get a say after all.

OMG!

2z7qdl.jpg

Who will beat him?
Already done, Son.
I don't know who's gonna get the nomination yet.

There are more folks than me who get a say after all.
Give us an ACTUAL Dim Dem who YOU think can realistically beat Donald Trump. That's all I'm asking here.

Forum List

Back