Pompeo verbally assaulted an NPR reporter.

Trump's guys need to avoid cameras for a few days until the impeachment trial is over.
The MSM is going nuts because they know that Trump will be acquitted and will win in November.
Everyone knows he will be acquitted, the republican senators have been told a bite against tRump guarantees their head on a pike.

He won't be re-elected though.

Who will beat him?

Biden is the best they’ve got. The Democrats themselves can’t get behind Sanders. Warren just shit the bed in Iowa by laughing at a working man paying for his child to go to college.

Biden was always the odds on favorite. Last gasp of the aging baby boomers. He's also the one Trump has the best shot against..mostly because he has the longest political and policy history. But Sanders has an outside shot. He's stuck to his guns for the last couple of decades. Don't count him out. If he's the nominee, Donnie is toast. Just look at Bernie's town hall on Fox "News".

Joe Biden isn't a baby boomer.

The baby boom was from 1946 to 1964.

Joe Biden was born in 1942.

Personally, I don't want to vote for Biden but if he gets the nomination I will vote for him.

The republican party has made it impossible for me to vote a 3rd party. This election is way too important to vote for a candidate that has no chance to win. It's more important to me to get trump out of our White House. If that means Joe Biden, so be it.

Who will beat him?
I DON'T think CC (Creepy Crepitus) will be ABLE to answer this in an intelligent manner.
Already done, Son.
Hey, knucklehead, you answered the American people, which is NOT a real answer. He was asking for SPECIFIC people, ya bonehead.
I don't know who's gonna get the nomination yet.

There are more folks than me who get a say after all.
Give us an ACTUAL Dim Dem who YOU think can realistically beat Donald Trump. That's all I'm asking here.
I think any of the front-runners can.

gxAVcbxg.jpg

I DON'T think CC (Creepy Crepitus) will be ABLE to answer this in an intelligent manner.
Already done, Son.
Hey, knucklehead, you answered the American people, which is NOT a real answer. He was asking for SPECIFIC people, ya bonehead.

Give us an ACTUAL Dim Dem who YOU think can realistically beat Donald Trump. That's all I'm asking here.
Thank you. MY choice for the ONLY Dem that I think would have a chance against Trump would be Tulsi Gabbard. I like some of her policies and she's the only Dem that doesn't strike me as being completely nuts. If I WERE a Dem, she would be my choice. Plus she's a military veteran and she has experience in Congress. SHE'S the logical choice for the Dems. But, of course the Dems are NOT logical and will erroneously count her out. Maybe they'll come to their senses by 2024 and put some heavy support into promoting her.

Already done, Son.

Thank you. MY choice for the ONLY Dem that I think would have a chance against Trump would be Tulsi Gabbard. I like some of her policies and she's the only Dem that doesn't strike me as being completely nuts. If I WERE a Dem, she would be my choice. Plus she's a military veteran and she has experience in Congress. SHE'S the logical choice for the Dems. But, of course the Dems are NOT logical and will erroneously count her out. Maybe they'll come to their senses by 2024 and put some heavy support into promoting her.

Do you think she would want to though, after how they have treated her? I think they've burned their bridges with her.

Already done, Son.

I don't agree with her on many issues, but she does seem to be the only sane one.

Already done, Son.

Not a chance, she's a nut.

He-he, that's EXACTLY what I think about all of the other Dem "candidates"! If Tulsi WERE Republican or even an Independent, I'd vote for her over Trump.

He-he, that's EXACTLY what I think about all of the other Dem "candidates"! If Tulsi WERE Republican or even an Independent, I'd vote for her over Trump.

Because you aren't living in Bizarro World. :laugh:

Yep! Can you imagine being SO brainwashed that you think Tulsi is a nut? This just boggles the mind. Our biased media has done QUITE a number on some people.

He was pissed off because he couldn't answer the questions.

Audio at the link.

Pompeo explodes at NPR reporter, asks if she could find Ukraine on a map

Your link goes to some "allegedly", "reportedly" horseshit. I want to see the gash get fucking schooled, not some sissy's "reportedly" account of it. Thanks for wasting my time.

Pompeo is the POS who got “schooled” for not standing up for his foreign service employees.

This is the guy who grilled Hillary Clinton for 11 hours, who complained she didn’t produce 10,000 Benghazi documents fast enough, and who refused to testify in the Ukraine scandal.

Pffft. :auiqs.jpg:

The president wanted her out. End of story.

Obviously. Trump was promised help with his campaign if he just got rid of one pesky ambassador. Anyone would make that trade to get reelected.
:auiqs.jpg:

Dig deeper friend. The superficial explanation is often not correct

There is no reason to waste time on made-up nonsense.

Like how we made up Trump holding foreign aid?

No, like how you made up that he had no authority to do so.

Good news! She pretty much is!

Yep! Can you imagine being SO brainwashed that you think Tulsi is a nut? This just boggles the mind. Our biased media has done QUITE a number on some people.
Aww! You found a friend!

How nice for you.

Forum List

Back