Is the real problem that Trump insists on governing for Americas best citizens only?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Whereas the Kenyan would only work for those within the armpit of American society?
Remember, the Kenyan promised to CHANGE America...do you realize what that promise sounds like to those within the dregs of society?

What is your definition of "best citizens"?

hahaha...I love it when you people pretend to be confused by what makes people good Americans.
I'll play along....America's Best love their country, it's history, it's culture, it's traditions...the speak the english language clearly and fluently, they're proud, nationalistic, law abiding and productive...They tend to be heterosexual, they love God, they exhaust all effort in family and in teaching family values and American values to their children....I could go on and on..Are you starting to get it...you still confused?

hahaha...I love it when you people pretend to be confused by what makes people good Americans.
I'll play along....America's Best love their country, it's history, it's culture, it's traditions...the speak the english language clearly and fluently, they're proud, nationalistic, law abiding and productive...They tend to be heterosexual, they love God, they exhaust all effort in family and in teaching family values and American values to their children....I could go on and on..Are you starting to get it...you still confused?
Ah, so it's a bigotry thing then.

Stupid thread is dismissed.

I cry "BIGOT" and "dismiss" all threads I can't refute as well....thanks for playing.

I cry "BIGOT" and "dismiss" all threads I can't refute as well....thanks for playing.

Being an American = bigot in creep's mind.

Nothing surprising here. The real bigots are running the show in his party.

No. Real Americans aren't bigots.

Everyone here knows you are not a real American. Nor is the party you vote for a real American party, putting illegals first over American, wanting to invade the country.

Everyone here knows you are not a real American. Nor is the party you vote for a real American party, putting illegals first over American, wanting to invade the country.
Oh yeah?

Who's "everyone"?

Besides you and your various personalities, I mean.

Oh yeah?

Who's "everyone"?

Let's put it this way.

You yourself know it.

Lol, if you disagree with me, you disagree. If I disagree with you, I'm a bigot.

what bigotry ? are you saying be a patriotic American that loves his or her family and loves God is a form of bigotry ?? typical communist babble !

Oh yeah?

Who's "everyone"?

Let's put it this way.

You yourself know it.
Lol, you're a liar.

And not even a very good one.

Next attempt please.

Oh yeah?

Who's "everyone"?

Let's put it this way.

You yourself know it.
Lol, you're a liar.

Next attempt please.

Well then you are the first pro-America person I know that hates the country.

Whereas the Kenyan would only work for those within the armpit of American society?
Remember, the Kenyan promised to CHANGE America...do you realize what that promise sounds like to those within the dregs of society?
Yes the problem is that he has mostly helped the very wealthy that didn't need help in the first place. He's done this at the cost of huge deficits.

Lol, if you disagree with me, you disagree. If I disagree with you, I'm a bigot.
Lmao, no!

You're a bigot because you're a bigot. I've got nothing to do with that.

Oh yeah?

Who's "everyone"?

Let's put it this way.

You yourself know it.
Lol, you're a liar.

Next attempt please.

You’re exhausting some effort here...why not refute the OP?
Be honest, if Trump were willing to govern for Mexico’s citizens, if he spoke highly of chicks with dicks, pole puffers, rug munchers and weirdos...if he pretended the pieces of shit among us were human assets and not the filthy liabilities they are...etc etc you’d be inclined to hop on the Trump Train...right?

Oh yeah?

Who's "everyone"?

Let's put it this way.

You yourself know it.
Lol, you're a liar.

Next attempt please.

You’re exhausting some effort here...why not refute the OP?
Be honest, if Trump we’re willing to govern for Mexico’s citizens, if he spoke highly of chicks with dicks, pole puffers, rug munchers and weirdos...if he pretended the pieces of shit among us were human assets and not the filthy liabilities they are...etc etc you’d be inclined to hop on the Trump Train...right?

I think Creep is locked in on Creepy Joe. Likes the way he handles children.

Oh yeah?

Who's "everyone"?

Let's put it this way.

You yourself know it.
Lol, you're a liar.

Next attempt please.

Well then you are the first pro-America person I know that hates the country.
and yes it does hate the country .

Forum List

Back