Polls are confirming Ryan was a game changer

The trend is against obama. For one thing, those who find obama getting all those electoral college votes assume that he will, even in states where he is leaning. Many states allow splitting electoral votes which will certainly hurt obama more than help him.

Where obama leads the lead is mostly by one point or a point and a half. He's is simply losing too many votes. He's losing the black vote and just about lost the youth vote. Even if democrats want to say that Romney isn't going to get these votes, that doesn't matter. obama won't get those votes. We don't have a system that elects by who doesn't vote, but who does.

Good clean respectful thread
I think BHO is in worse shape than most polls claim
It is my opinion and only an opinion that BHO will lose big

I have shared many reasons, but when Romney picked Ryan he picked the man who has a budget passed in the house since the GOP took over the same
It is smart, he is smart

Romney on tax policy
Ryan on a real budget
along with Obama care getting exposed for what it really is along with job levels finally getting even with 09 levels ends any chance BHO has to be re-elected

The only game changer in this election is the economy.

If you like the economy--you are going to vote for Obama.

If you dislike the economy, You are going to vote for someone else--most likely Romney.

And most people do not like this economy.

I agree, but I also believe that the lack of a real budget is just as big an issue. Ryan will eat there lunch
without Texas, ND, Okl. Louisiana there is no job growth
This fact needs no one to tell the people In Florida there are no jobs
My son and I are 1300 miles from home, in one of those states building "stuff" to support the Oil and Gas industry

The polls are the first comprehensive surveys to have been conducted since Romney chose Paul Ryan as his running mate and suggest he has received a small positive bump from his selection.

Daily tracking polls from both Rasmussen Reports and Gallup also put Romney slightly ahead nationally, although the RealClearPolitics conglomerate Poll of Polls — which does not include the Purple Poll as it was not conducted nationally — still has Obama with a three-point lead.

Overall, the four Purple polls taken together show Romney with a single-point lead of 47 percent to 46, reversing July’s figures when Obama led by 47 percent to 45.

Purple Strategies said Romney has received a huge boost among independent voters, now holding an 11 percentage point lead in that group, up from five points in July.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Poll: Ryan Bump Gives Romney Lead in Swing States Ohio, Fla., Va.
Poll: Ryan Bump Gives Romney Lead in Swing States Ohio, Fla., Va.

By the time its November
It will not even be close
I truly believe that, I did not 2 weeks ago

NEWSMAX? The "news source" probably listed the ticket as Mitt Romney/David Duke and the extremist right broke their wrists rushing to click YES!:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

if it doesnt agree with liberals its never a viable source IN other words, FACTS BE DAMNED PEOPLE.
It is like the same with this link from the heritage foundation

Bush Deficit vs. Obama Deficit in Pictures
UPDATE: Many Obama defenders in the comments are claiming that the numbers above do not include spending on Iraq and Afghanistan during the Bush years. They most certainly do. While Bush did fund the wars through emergency supplementals (not the regular budget process), that spending did not simply vanish. It is included in the numbers above. Also, some Obama defenders are claiming the graphic above represents biased Heritage Foundation numbers. While we stand behind the numbers we put out 100%, the numbers, and the graphic itself, above are from the Washington Post. We originally left out the link to WaPo. It has now been added.
CLARIFICATION: Of course, this Washington Post graphic does not perfectly delineate budget surpluses and deficits by administration. President Bush took office in January 2001, and therefore played a lead role in crafting the FY 2002-2008 budgets. Presidents Bush and Obama share responsibility for the FY 2009 budget deficit that overlaps their administrations, before President Obama assumes full budgetary responsibility beginning in FY 2010. Overall, President Obama’s budget would add twice as much debt as President Bush over the same number of years.

HIs voting record proves he is claiming to change his game from a Bush supporter.

Biased and credible are two different words, numbnutz... Your teachers should be fired...

It's a simple yes or no question...

Is Rasmussen credible or not?

By the way, he has Romney up by 1 today... 3 point swing from down 2...:lol:

Learn to post like an adult, answer the question I asked you, and then we'll proceed from there.

An adult would answer the question posed to him prior to seeking an answer for a subsequent question... There is a sequence to be followed...

When you answer my question I will answer yours...

I asked first. Read the thread.

HIs voting record proves he is claiming to change his game from a Bush supporter.

GWB
5% UE rate avg fir 8 years
deficit of 162 billion 2007, the last GOP budget

no child left behind
medicare D
use of force to remove Saddam
Extension of UE benefits 2003
Tax rebate 2008
Tarp 2008
saved GM (which I was against) 2008
signed all budgets until 2008
Sarbanes Oxley 2003

All Bi partisan legislation

What Bi partisan legislation since?
over 1 trillion deficits
avg of 9% UE with millions "leaving" the work force

and what is Ryan dis agrees with? and what is it GWB did that was so bad compared to BHO?

Hey look... Another poll that should be interesting to some:

Romney slightly ahead in Wisconsin - Public Policy Polling

PPP's first Wisconsin poll since Mitt Romney announced Paul Ryan as his running mate finds him taking a small lead over Barack Obama in the state, 48-47. That represents a 7 point shift from PPP's last look at the state in early July, which found Obama ahead 50-44.

Learn to post like an adult, answer the question I asked you, and then we'll proceed from there.

An adult would answer the question posed to him prior to seeking an answer for a subsequent question... There is a sequence to be followed...

When you answer my question I will answer yours...

I asked first. Read the thread.

Post 42 (mine) comes before post 43 (yours)...

Math still giving you troubles? Your teachers should be drawn & quartered...

Hey look... Another poll that should be interesting to some:

Romney slightly ahead in Wisconsin - Public Policy Polling

PPP's first Wisconsin poll since Mitt Romney announced Paul Ryan as his running mate finds him taking a small lead over Barack Obama in the state, 48-47. That represents a 7 point shift from PPP's last look at the state in early July, which found Obama ahead 50-44.

This will look like 1980 by November

There are many privately nervous democratics... Publically, they're still pretending to be confident...

None of that matters, guys.

Americans still blame Bush and the right wing of the GOP for the economic collapse even more than Obama for failing to fix it.

I take great comfort in knowing that when Romney becomes president he will crush the neo-cons and the far christian right.

Jake is lying about me all you have in life?
Dude get a life

NYT/CBS Poll: Romney Takes the Lead, Brutal Internals for Obama

The top line is only 47 percent for Romney compared to 46 percent for Obama, but that's among registered -- not likely -- voters with a D/R/I sample breakdown of 33/26/41 (D+6.5). Here are the basics, then it's all downhill from there for The One:

Forty-seven percent of registered voters nationwide who lean towards a candidate back Romney, while 46 percent support the president. Four percent are undecided. The one percentage point difference is within the survey's three point margin of error. Romney leads by eight points among men; the president leads by five points among women. The president's supporters are more likely to strongly back their candidate. Fifty-two percent strongly favor Mr. Obama, while just 29 percent of Romney voters strongly back the presumptive Republican nominee. Republicans are more enthusiastic than Democrats when it comes to voting in this election, though just one in three registered voters overall are more enthusiastic than they were in the past. Roughly half of Republicans say they are more enthusiastic compared to past elections - up from 36 percent in March - while just 27 percent of Democrats say they same

NYT/CBS Poll: Romney Takes the Lead, Brutal Internals for Obama - Guy Benson

Every week it will get worse
reminds of 1980 with carter and RR

I am telling the truth about you, and American historians are going to tear up you ultra-internationalist neo-cons with the same fury they have torn up the isolationists from the 1930s.

Jake is lying about me all you have in life?
Dude get a life

I hope you are right and Romney is elected, because he will clean you swine out of government and influence. Oh, Romney certainly is no Reagan, and Obama is no Carter.

And you certainly no pundit, JRK.

NYT/CBS Poll: Romney Takes the Lead, Brutal Internals for Obama

The top line is only 47 percent for Romney compared to 46 percent for Obama, but that's among registered -- not likely -- voters with a D/R/I sample breakdown of 33/26/41 (D+6.5). Here are the basics, then it's all downhill from there for The One: . . . .

NYT/CBS Poll: Romney Takes the Lead, Brutal Internals for Obama - Guy Benson

Every week it will get worse reminds of 1980 with carter and RR

Last edited:
I think the new UE rate may have ended it for BHO
you think the debate was a game changer?
wait until Romney and Biden do it
My god what a wreck that will be for the left

Forum List

Back