Polls are confirming Ryan was a game changer

Part of obama's problem is that Romney has a VP to campaign with and obama doesn't! Biden has been sent to Delaware in a time out. Romney and Ryan are taking questions about the issues and obama is talking about what kind of superpowers he would prefer.

Ryan is THE expert on the budget issues
Its over

Remember the bump McCain got from appointing Palin. How'd that work out for ya?

We had to endure about 3 weeks of wingnut woohooing, until the bump wore off.

That post is as stupid as the Palin choice in 2008.

In Ryan, you've got someone who knows the numbers and has thought about them more than Romney, Obama, or Biden...probably all combined.

You've really regressed as a thinker.

In case you haven't noticed, Ryan is flip flopping and sidestepping and song and dancing all over his 'numbers', not to mention taking a good sized dump on them. I don't think even he knows what he thinks or believes at this point.

We had to endure about 3 weeks of wingnut woohooing, until the bump wore off.

In Ryan, you've got someone who knows the numbers and has thought about them more than Romney, Obama, or Biden...probably all combined.

In case you haven't noticed, Ryan is flip flopping and sidestepping and song and dancing all over his 'numbers', not to mention taking a good sized dump on them. I don't think even he knows what he thinks or believes at this point.

you want to share these accusations with some detail

Anyone remember Kathy Hochul?

She's the Democrat who won the special election in New York's 26th district, a strongly Republican district;

she won it by running against her opponent's support for Paul Ryan's budget, and his plan to end Medicare.

Keep that in mind while you conservatives are wondering why Ryan, Romney, and the GOP in general seem to be so keen to muddy the waters over Medicare.

Right after you admit your thread title is an outright lie.

Or in Obambaesq newspeak... "evolving".

Swing states are pinching down.

No lie at all.

Anyone remember Kathy Hochul?

She's the Democrat who won the special election in New York's 26th district, a strongly Republican district;

she won it by running against her opponent's support for Paul Ryan's budget, and his plan to end Medicare.

Keep that in mind while you conservatives are wondering why Ryan, Romney, and the GOP in general seem to be so keen to muddy the waters over Medicare.

In a BLUE state?
at least the GOP has a plan, and not the standard 6% increase on BHO 2009 baseline he added 500 billion to
50% tarp that GWB was not going to use, 1/2009
The first installment of the failed stimulus, 2/2009
And the omnibus budget that added billions, that He signed into law 3/2009

No lie at all.

LIE?
I have given detail with links to support my thread
you want to start now?
calling me a liar is why NY your on my ignore list, I have lost all respect for you
not for your politics
for you in ability to have an honest debate

No lie at all.

LIE?
I have given detail with links to support my thread
you want to start now?
calling me a liar is why NY your on my ignore list, I have lost all respect for you
not for your politics
for you in ability to have an honest debate

Rasmussen's national poll moves 4 points in Obama's direction and you say there's been a game changing poll shift since Ryan was picked?

You're an idiot and a liar.

Or in Obambaesq newspeak... "evolving".

No. Ryan and Romney are pretending they no longer support Ryan's radical plan to end Medicare because they both know, along with many Republicans,

that they are unelectable if the election is a referendum on Ryan's real plan for Medicare.

Polls are confirming Ryan was a game changer

The polls are the first comprehensive surveys to have been conducted since Romney chose Paul Ryan as his running mate and suggest he has received a small positive bump from his selection.

Like I always say.......

....EVERYTHING'S TEMPORARY!!!!!

August 15, 2012

Ryan Drops
BOMB
!!!

"Last night, newly ensconced Republican vice presidential nominee Paul Ryan sat down for his first solo interview with Fox News' Brit Hume and let slip an admission about Mitt Romney's budget plan -- an admission that's receiving surprisingly little press attention. Asked by Hume when the Romney plan would balance the budget, Ryan said he didn't know because "we haven't run the numbers on that specific plan."

922.gif
927.gif
898.gif

wait till after the debates.

card board man against Obama?

its going to be pretty sad for the right

No lie at all.

Colorado President Obama 1.0 9 ev

Florida President Obama 1.0 29 ev

Iowa President Obama 1.0 6 ev

Nevada President Obama 5.0 6 ev

New Hampshire President Obama 3.5 4 ev

North Carolina Governor Romney 1.0 15 ev

Ohio President Obama 1.8 18 ev

Virginia President Obama 1.0 13 ev

Wisconsin President Obama 3.5 10 ev

Well yes, the race in very close in most of the tossup states, including the only one that Romney leads in. He has just a 1% lead, the same lead that Obama has in 4 of those states.

So, the President is at 237, has good leads in three states, New Hampshire, Nevada, and Wisconsin. That puts him at 257. If he wins in Virginia, Ohio, or Florida, he wins. Were he to win in just Colorado and Iowa, he wins.

Romney has to total 79 in the tossup states.

Forum List

Back