Polls are confirming Ryan was a game changer

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
The polls are the first comprehensive surveys to have been conducted since Romney chose Paul Ryan as his running mate and suggest he has received a small positive bump from his selection.

Daily tracking polls from both Rasmussen Reports and Gallup also put Romney slightly ahead nationally, although the RealClearPolitics conglomerate Poll of Polls — which does not include the Purple Poll as it was not conducted nationally — still has Obama with a three-point lead.

Overall, the four Purple polls taken together show Romney with a single-point lead of 47 percent to 46, reversing July’s figures when Obama led by 47 percent to 45.

Purple Strategies said Romney has received a huge boost among independent voters, now holding an 11 percentage point lead in that group, up from five points in July.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Poll: Ryan Bump Gives Romney Lead in Swing States Ohio, Fla., Va.
Poll: Ryan Bump Gives Romney Lead in Swing States Ohio, Fla., Va.

By the time its November
It will not even be close
I truly believe that, I did not 2 weeks ago

The polls are the first comprehensive surveys to have been conducted since Romney chose Paul Ryan as his running mate and suggest he has received a small positive bump from his selection.

Daily tracking polls from both Rasmussen Reports and Gallup also put Romney slightly ahead nationally, although the RealClearPolitics conglomerate Poll of Polls — which does not include the Purple Poll as it was not conducted nationally — still has Obama with a three-point lead.

Overall, the four Purple polls taken together show Romney with a single-point lead of 47 percent to 46, reversing July’s figures when Obama led by 47 percent to 45.

Purple Strategies said Romney has received a huge boost among independent voters, now holding an 11 percentage point lead in that group, up from five points in July.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Poll: Ryan Bump Gives Romney Lead in Swing States Ohio, Fla., Va.

By the time its November

NEWSMAX? The "news source" probably listed the ticket as Mitt Romney/David Duke and the extremist right broke their wrists rushing to click YES!:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

By the time its November

Romney/Ryan are leading in Ohio--Florida--Wisconsin and Colorado. You're right by the time November rolls around--it's going to be looking like "Custer's last stand" for Barack Obama and any poor democrat running for reelection. I suspect that Democrats who are running for reelection are going to start running from Obama.

Cartoon.jpg

"When you have no record to run on, you need to paint your paint opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

By the time its November

This is key. Most of the Liberal pollsters are still oversampling Democrats by up to 10%, which is really not as 'corrupt' as it is being locked into a methodology which everyone knows is invalid for this election. They are matching the voting splits of the 2008 election, which means they are NOT accounting for the change in the National mood.

Democrat registrations are down over 800K nationwide, which is 10X that of the Republican dropoff. Independent registrations are the big gainers, and the Independents which are being undersampled in the polling are greatly turning to Romney.

Additionally, the 'enthusiasm gap' between Republican and Democrat has reversed vs. 2008. Everyone knows this is death for the Dims.

But that won't stop that moron Old Rocks from posting the RCP average.

Last edited:

By the time its November

This is key. Most of the Liberal pollsters are still oversampling Democrats by up to 10%, which is really not as 'corrupt' as it is being locked into a methodology which everyone knows is invalid for this election. They are matching the voting splits of the 2008 election, which means the are NOT accounting for the change in the National mood.

Democrat registrations are down over 800K nationwide, which is 10X that of the Republican dropoff. Independent registrations are the big gainers, and the Independents which are being undersampled in the polling are greatly turning to Romney.

Florida is my home
I know very few who is voting Obama this time, when many of the young did in 08

By the time its November

NEWSMAX? The "news source" probably listed the ticket as Mitt Romney/David Duke and the extremist right broke their wrists rushing to click YES!:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...moHQAg&usg=AFQjCNHx0EReOUtCbFFRpuSZcI8SdZwTSg

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7405664n

Last edited:
"Vote Romney/Ryan, remember the good old days of Bush/Cheney"

These yella boys will fight for your favorite corporations, Romney owns some himself!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

"Vote Romney/Ryan, remember the good old days of Bush/Cheney"

These yella boys will fight for your favorite corporations, Romney owns some himself!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

we had 5% UE
we had a deficit of 162 billion in 2007 with 2 wars we had no choice in fighting
we added millions of jobs when th UE rate was less than 5% when they took office

We have a 8% that is really 11% UR
Our budget went from 3.1 trillion to 3.6 in a matter of weeks in 2009
and some how your claiming this is better than what we had with GWb and DC?

and a GOP congress except for the senate 01-02 until 07?

And facts are confirming that Ayn Ryan is a big liar! His Stimulus lies are entertaining...

In a thread where people are offering insight and analysis, you once again take the opportunity to illustrate yourself to be a simpleton.

If I may add to simpleton. "Deranged simpletons with no debating skills who only can deride and dismiss" is getting closer to describe the fool liberals on this board these days.

AKA fucking assholes. Pardon my french.

By the time its November

This is horseshit.

romney_vs_obama_august_16_2012.jpg

Where's the bump?

And facts are confirming that Ayn Ryan is a big liar! His Stimulus lies are entertaining...

In a thread where people are offering insight and analysis, you once again take the opportunity to illustrate yourself to be a simpleton.

If I may add to simpleton. "Deranged simpletons with no debating skills who only can deride and dismiss" is getting closer to describe the fool liberals on this board these days.

Obama-Reid-Pelosi is the dream leadership attainment of the Liberals.

And they are shit and fail.

Liberalism has failed once again, but this time the entire Nation is in danger of going down with them.

All they have remaining is spam, and Lahkota, NYCarbineer, Black Label are some of their lead idiots.

Last edited:
And just wait til Ryan.........

gets to FL on Saturday with mama, campaigning at the largest senior retirement community in the state :D

Obama-Reid-Pelosi is the dream leadership attainment of the Liberals.

And they are shit and fail.

Liberalism has failed once again, but this time the entire Nation is in danger of going down with them.

All they have remaining is spam, and Lahkota, NYCarbineer, Black Label are some of their lead idiots.

And keep in mind, that while liberals enjoy being in power right now, they only make up around 22% of the American population.
We are being ran by a small minority, maybe most of us will wake up before November and correct this huge error.

By the time its November

This is horseshit.

Where's the bump?

Thursday, August 16, 2012

The presidential race in Wisconsin is a little tighter this month following Mitt Romney's selection of hometown Congressman Paul Ryan as his running mate.

The latest Rasmussen Reports statewide telephone survey of Likely Voters shows Romney with 48% support to President Obama’s 47%. Three percent (3%) prefer some other candidate, and two percent (2%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

In late July, it was Obama 49%, Romney 46%. This is the Republican’s largest level of support yet in the Badger State. Prior to this survey, the president has earned 45% to 52% of the vote, while Romney has picked up 41% to 46% of the vote.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...n/wisconsin/election_2012_wisconsin_president

By the time its November

This is horseshit.

Where's the bump?

Thursday, August 16, 2012

The presidential race in Wisconsin is a little tighter this month following Mitt Romney's selection of hometown Congressman Paul Ryan as his running mate.

The latest Rasmussen Reports statewide telephone survey of Likely Voters shows Romney with 48% support to President Obama’s 47%. Three percent (3%) prefer some other candidate, and two percent (2%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

In late July, it was Obama 49%, Romney 46%. This is the Republican’s largest level of support yet in the Badger State. Prior to this survey, the president has earned 45% to 52% of the vote, while Romney has picked up 41% to 46% of the vote.

Election 2012: Wisconsin President - Rasmussen Reports™

It will get worse
Rasmussen does lean right, but when it counts they get it pretty good

By the time its November

This is key. Most of the Liberal pollsters are still oversampling Democrats by up to 10%, which is really not as 'corrupt' as it is being locked into a methodology which everyone knows is invalid for this election. They are matching the voting splits of the 2008 election, which means the are NOT accounting for the change in the National mood.

Florida is my home
I know very few who is voting Obama this time, when many of the young did in 08

Well said. Very well said.

Forum List

Back