Remember 2004?

geauxtohell

Choose your weapon.
Jun 27, 2009
Out here in the middle.
I do.

There was this presidential election.

I really hated the president. He was an incompetent boob that had led our country to calamity. I wasn't alone. He was extremely unpopular with most Americans who viewed his policies as disastrous.

The the Democrats nominated an total dork to run against him.

I wasn't worried because the President was such a dipshit, I knew he was toast.

Then the total Dork's campaign platform consisted of "vote for me because the president sucks"! That's okay, I thought, tat will be enough to beat the loser incumbent.

The morning after the election, I (and many others) woke up shocked that the president had won. There many conspiracy theories, but the truth is that in America it is really hard to unseat an incumbent.

I am getting a kick out off the confidence of the right on this board. I suspect you are whistling past the graveyard.

This thread will serve as anal salve for your butthurt selves after the election.

I do.

I really hated the president. He was an incompetent boob that had led our country to calamity. I wasn't alone. He was extremely unpopular with most Americans who viewed his policies as disastrous.

Then the total Dork's campaign platform consisted of "vote for me because the president sucks"! That's okay, I thought, tat will be enough to beat the loser incumbent.

The morning after the election, I (and many others) woke up shocked that the president had won. There many conspiracy theories, but the truth is that in America it is really hard to unseat an incumbent.

I am getting a kick out off the confidence of the right on this board. I suspect you are whistling past the graveyard.

This thread will serve as anal salve for your butthurt selves after the election.

Isn't Clinton the only democrat to be re-elected since FDR?

I do.

Isn't Clinton the only democrat to be re-elected since FDR?

And we had to Impeach his sorry ass.

I do.

The comparison differs in that here the incumbent is running on "the other guy sucks."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dV67u370Pg]Peter King "We'll take care of the counting." - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q9NSVUu8nk]WV Vote Flipping Caught on Tape - YouTube[/ame]

The Pre-Pelosi Era will be remembered as the good old days.

Prior to her taking charge, we had virtual full employment, a record 52 months or job growth, record DOW, record tax receipts to the Federal treasury, record GDP, and EVERYONE paying a lower tax rate to the Fed than they did under Clinton, even though the rich paid a record amount and a record share of that amount AFTER the Bush tax cuts.

ahhh. the good ol' days.

No republican has won a presidential election is a long time without cheating

I do.

Seems funny that history is repeating itself in just eight years, doesn't it? One would think we would have learned not to elect incompetent boobs to the highest office in the country, wouldn't one?

Immie

Prior to her taking charge, we had virtual full employment, a record 52 months or job growth, record DOW, record tax receipts to the Federal treasury, record GDP, and EVERYONE paying a lower tax rate to the Fed than they did under Clinton, even though the rich paid a record amount and a record share of that amount AFTER the Bush tax cuts.

ahhh. the good ol' days.

You really need to start living in reality. Since Reagan the country has deteriorated with Bush creating the biggest massive fraud in all history as well as treason.

Wall Street fraud does not equal growth or good economy it means the economic destruction of the country.

I don't care much for Pelosi but blaming the speaker of the house for the economic destruction of the economy is nonsense. :eusa_boohoo:

Keep slinging mud; we'll keep slinging it right back. We won't make the same mistake we did last time. I really don't care how dirty we have to get. You wanted a fight, and you got one!

Geez, Geaux. I watched people lie about George W. Bush since he first announced he was considering running for President after a star-studded (in conservative circles anyway) fact-finding committee decided he should run. Nobody really knew much about him at the forum where I posted, but almost immediately he was receiving attacks for grade-school, high-school, and college antics. Later on, there was this incident of a respected book company president resigning for almost publishing a book about George W. Bush written by a Texas State Prison inmate who was ticked off when then-governor Bush refused to pardon him for attempting to murder his boss with a car bomb. The publishing company hadn't bothered to check the author's credentials, and apparently when his past was understood, they checked his interviewees in the book that made juicy reading for eager haters, ready to character assassinate a "Fortunate Son." All four interviewees had the same story. JHHatfield had failed to contact them, and the book didn't have a lick of truth in it anywhere else, either, all imaginary figmentation.

I read four or five chapters that somehow got out and were online somewhere. I thought. Totally dopey :cuckoo:, and casually tossed it in the trash bin of my computer.

A few months later, and as the campaign E2000 heated up, I kept hearing excerpts from the book coming out on the news. I thought, huh? What is the opponent for? I knew what he was against--the figmentary illusions drummed up in the ex-convict's "tell-all" that had no basis. After Bush told interviewers the information was false a few times and moved on, the leftist lockstep press, disappointed that the information was false, began using the lies any way, and the first thing I knew, the other candidate wasn't saying anything about his plans, he was just parrotting the same lies as the press, nudge-nudge, wink-wink. I felt like hurling everytime I saw another discredited lie being touted as the truth. Every "expose" put out by news centers was discredited, but the book was now:

The Democrat Party Platform
Bag of Lies on GWBush

"The Fortunate Son" is really all true - We like what it says, and we are never wrong. Don't vote for this intellectually challenged man. Every credential he had--degrees from two Ivy League Universities--was parrotted as not earned, that GW was actually a Mad Magazine moron, and the picture was adapted and later, morphed into a Bush-faced monkey. All those lies became urban legend in the DNC Party camp meetings, and rich people in the DNC bought monkeys with a collar that said "George" on it.

That's only how this erudite, scholarly man became an overnight idiot.

When he won the 2004 election handily as indicated by several pollsters, I was elated. Because in 2004, the Democrat Party used the lies as their platform again, hoping their self-fulfilling false prophecy had become public consciousness.

It's just soooooooooooo sad to hear libbies cry about the winning GW Bush, and they always have a couple of rightwingers believing the lie couldn't possibly be a lie. I just roll my eyes back and think, "Stupid works sometimes."

I'm just glad the American people in many states saw through the hyperlies of the JHHatfield book, which has now enjoyed the distinct hilarity of being the DNC Platform for the past 3 presidential campaigns and I'm still hearing the Obama Camp doing the familiar libbie foot stomp, "It's all Bush's Fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were right !!!!!!!!!!! " :rolleyes:

What I don't quite get is how people who have rocket-scientific minds are still duped by this interesting tome, full of falsehood and hatred and hold it to their breasts as they say the politically correct "Whatever diety you want - bless America." And think the refuse wagon isn't following them.

Please, Demmies, the moral of this story is "Get a new platform. This one of lies is unstable, and Americans are starting to smell the refuse you created by spouting lies for 12 consecutive years."

Last edited:

ahhh. the good ol' days.

You really need to start living in reality. Since Reagan the country has deteriorated with Bush creating the biggest massive fraud in all history as well as treason.

Wall Street fraud does not equal growth or good economy it means the economic destruction of the country.

I don't care much for Pelosi but blaming the speaker of the house for the economic destruction of the economy is nonsense. :eusa_boohoo:

You don't doubt even one of the facts I presented, do you?

Forum List

Back