Polls are confirming Ryan was a game changer

wait till after the debates.

card board man against Obama?

its going to be pretty sad for the right

Teleprompter man vs. business man.

I'd say that the GOP debates were a lot tougher than Obama is going to be.

Romney just needs to keep pulling it back to jobs.

Obama is toast.

Right after you admit your thread title is an outright lie.

Swing states are pinching down.

No lie at all.

Colorado President Obama 1.0 9 ev

Florida President Obama 1.0 29 ev

Iowa President Obama 1.0 6 ev

Nevada President Obama 5.0 6 ev

New Hampshire President Obama 3.5 4 ev

North Carolina Governor Romney 1.0 15 ev

Ohio President Obama 1.8 18 ev

Virginia President Obama 1.0 13 ev

Wisconsin President Obama 3.5 10 ev

Well yes, the race in very close in most of the tossup states, including the only one that Romney leads in. He has just a 1% lead, the same lead that Obama has in 4 of those states.

So, the President is at 237, has good leads in three states, New Hampshire, Nevada, and Wisconsin. That puts him at 257. If he wins in Virginia, Ohio, or Florida, he wins. Were he to win in just Colorado and Iowa, he wins.

Romney has to total 79 in the tossup states.

Carter was up by nine two weeks out.

And got creamed (which is apparently what you do in your jeans when you read these polls).

I am not worried at all about the current numbers. It's either going to swing hard one way or the other. One thing I know for sure, it won'd land the way it looks now.

Romney will take Florida.

Swing states are pinching down.

No lie at all.

Colorado President Obama 1.0 9 ev

Florida President Obama 1.0 29 ev

Iowa President Obama 1.0 6 ev

Nevada President Obama 5.0 6 ev

New Hampshire President Obama 3.5 4 ev

North Carolina Governor Romney 1.0 15 ev

Ohio President Obama 1.8 18 ev

Virginia President Obama 1.0 13 ev

Wisconsin President Obama 3.5 10 ev

Well yes, the race in very close in most of the tossup states, including the only one that Romney leads in. He has just a 1% lead, the same lead that Obama has in 4 of those states.

So, the President is at 237, has good leads in three states, New Hampshire, Nevada, and Wisconsin. That puts him at 257. If he wins in Virginia, Ohio, or Florida, he wins. Were he to win in just Colorado and Iowa, he wins.

Romney has to total 79 in the tossup states.

Carter was up by nine two weeks out.

And got creamed (which is apparently what you do in your jeans when you read these polls).

I am not worried at all about the current numbers. It's either going to swing hard one way or the other. One thing I know for sure, it won'd land the way it looks now.

Romney will take Florida.

I agree
with you on Florida
I also feel that the budget will swinf many people
the polls are moving some, but when the debates really getgoing along with hopefully more and more people getting informed, I really feel by election this will be a GOP victory by a wide margin
Obama has nothing to run on

There is no John Anderson in this race to take votes from Romney. That was a game changer.

Romney is no Reagan, and Obama is no Carter.

2012 Electoral College Scoreboard
Rasmussen Reports - Electoral College Breakdown
Safe Romney 178
Likely Romney 3
Leans Romney 25
Toss-up 85
Leans Obama 46
Likely Obama 21
Safe Obama 180
from Rasmussen with no debates
2012 Electoral College Scoreboard - Rasmussen Reports™
remember 1980?

There is no John Anderson in this race to take votes from Romney. That was a game changer.

Safe Romney 178
Likely Romney 3
Leans Romney 25
Toss-up 85
Leans Obama 46
Likely Obama 21
Safe Obama 180
remember 1980?

Obama isn't leading by 9 either.

Polls are confirming Ryan was a game changer

The polls are the first comprehensive surveys to have been conducted since Romney chose Paul Ryan as his running mate and suggest he has received a small positive bump from his selection.

Like I always say.......

....EVERYTHING'S TEMPORARY!!!!!

August 15, 2012

Ryan Drops
BOMB
!!!

"Last night, newly ensconced Republican vice presidential nominee Paul Ryan sat down for his first solo interview with Fox News' Brit Hume and let slip an admission about Mitt Romney's budget plan -- an admission that's receiving surprisingly little press attention. Asked by Hume when the Romney plan would balance the budget, Ryan said he didn't know because "we haven't run the numbers on that specific plan."

922.gif
927.gif
898.gif

That's right!!! And they are attempting to carry on the tradition in 2012. But I think they know that this time they will fail. Since they also know that they cannot win it fair and square, they are all in a really bad mood. :eusa_boohoo:

That is right. Romney still has a good chance. The medicare debate is shaping the race. I hope MR makes it.

Safe Romney 178
Likely Romney 3
Leans Romney 25
Toss-up 85
Leans Obama 46
Likely Obama 21
Safe Obama 180
remember 1980?

Obama isn't leading by 9 either.

Rasmussen is biased to the right.You never told us whether you think Rasmussen is credible. Why don't you state that here and now, for the record?
Is Rasmussen credible or not?

Learn to read.

Biased and credible are two different words, numbnutz... Your teachers should be fired...

It's a simple yes or no question...

By the way, he has Romney up by 1 today... 3 point swing from down 2...:lol:

Learn to read.

Biased and credible are two different words, numbnutz... Your teachers should be fired...

It's a simple yes or no question...

By the way, he has Romney up by 1 today... 3 point swing from down 2...:lol:

Learn to post like an adult, answer the question I asked you, and then we'll proceed from there.

An adult would answer the question posed to him prior to seeking an answer for a subsequent question... There is a sequence to be followed...

When you answer my question I will answer yours...

The trend is against obama. For one thing, those who find obama getting all those electoral college votes assume that he will, even in states where he is leaning. Many states allow splitting electoral votes which will certainly hurt obama more than help him.

Where obama leads the lead is mostly by one point or a point and a half. He's is simply losing too many votes. He's losing the black vote and just about lost the youth vote. Even if democrats want to say that Romney isn't going to get these votes, that doesn't matter. obama won't get those votes. We don't have a system that elects by who doesn't vote, but who does.

Two states allow splitting the electoral vote, not "many".

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/?state=nwa

Election 2012 O R RCP Average
National Polls 47.4 44.6 Obama +2.8
Electoral College 237 191
Intrade Odds 57.6 41.5

Battlegrounds Obama Romney RCP Average
Wisconsin 49.3 45.8 Obama +3.5
Michigan 49.5 41.8 Obama +7.7
Pennsylvania 49.3 42.8 Obama +6.5
New Hampshire 48.3 44.8 Obama +3.5
Ohio 46.8 45.0 Obama +1.8
Virginia 47.3 46.3 Obama +1.0
Florida 47.3 46.3 Obama +1.0
Iowa 45.3 44.3 Obama +1.0
NC 47.3 48.3 Romney +1.0
Colorado 47.5 46.5 Obama +1.0
Nevada 49.7 44.7 Obama +5.0
Missouri 42.5 48.8 Romney +6.3

Last edited:
Good cause you know us Merkins just have to have a poll to know how we feel about stuff.

Paul Ryan was a game changer but not only in the way meant. Romney can say it's the Romney Ryan ticket, obama can't. Biden has effectively deprived obama from a running mate.

The polls are the first comprehensive surveys to have been conducted since Romney chose Paul Ryan as his running mate and suggest he has received a small positive bump from his selection.

Daily tracking polls from both Rasmussen Reports and Gallup also put Romney slightly ahead nationally, although the RealClearPolitics conglomerate Poll of Polls — which does not include the Purple Poll as it was not conducted nationally — still has Obama with a three-point lead.

Overall, the four Purple polls taken together show Romney with a single-point lead of 47 percent to 46, reversing July’s figures when Obama led by 47 percent to 45.

Purple Strategies said Romney has received a huge boost among independent voters, now holding an 11 percentage point lead in that group, up from five points in July.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Poll: Ryan Bump Gives Romney Lead in Swing States Ohio, Fla., Va.
Poll: Ryan Bump Gives Romney Lead in Swing States Ohio, Fla., Va.

By the time its November
It will not even be close
I truly believe that, I did not 2 weeks ago

NEWSMAX? The "news source" probably listed the ticket as Mitt Romney/David Duke and the extremist right broke their wrists rushing to click YES!:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

if it doesnt agree with liberals its never a viable source IN other words, FACTS BE DAMNED PEOPLE.

The only game changer in this election is the economy.

If you like the economy--you are going to vote for Obama.

If you dislike the economy, You are going to vote for someone else--most likely Romney.

And most people do not like this economy.

Forum List

Back