POLL: Would you like to see race relations improve in America?

Would you like to see race relations improve in America?

• Total voters
Off the top of my head, there are two very clear things the Right can do: Admit that racism still exists, and aggressively go after racists, even if those people agree with them on other issues.

Pretty clear-cut, seems to me.

When a Republican nominee pretends he doesn't know anything about David Duke and he still wins, that's a pretty obvious indication that work needs to be done.

OK...

That's bullshit.

Racism might exist in the sphincters of some idiots, but they ARE NOT exclusively "right wingers".

The fact of the matter is, you're not a "right winger" even if you promote every domestic and fiscal policy of the Libertarian Party yet want to exclude non-whites from participating in a free society. That makes you an asshole at the very least, but it runs you into the left of the spectrum because you want to empower government to oppress people.

Just because David Duke runs around calling himself a republicrat, yet apparently promotes racial restrictions on freedom, does not mean I or anyone else has to acknowledge him. When bed wetters wearing swastikas tried to insert themselves in Tea Party Rallies and were surrounded and ejected I'd say it's clear who needs to do some work.

Okay, so you appear to be saying that it's all up to the other side, that your side is doing nothing wrong.

I do believe that you believe that.

Until you tell me which person on our side said racism does not exist I cannot address it.

Your whole shtick so far is based on lies!
The OP couldn't have asked a more clear and direct answer.

I wonder if I'm going to get a clear and direct answer from you.

What do you suppose the chances are that you'll give me a clear and direct answer?

Or will you just keep complaining and deflecting?
I did!
Great. Please vote and let me know where you answered, and I'll be happy as a pig in slop.

What do you suppose the chances are that you'll give me a clear and direct answer?

I did!
Great. Please vote and let me know where you answered, and I'll be happy as a pig in slop.
I will vote as soon as you recant your fallacy that Republicans deny racism exists. Start there.

I did!
I will vote as soon as you recant your fallacy that Republicans deny racism exists. Start there.
I already did that. And that example was from just this morning.

Don't bother voting. I already know your answer, and this "conversation" is tedious.

I did!

Don't bother voting. I already know your answer, and this "conversation" is tedious.
Okay! You think you know my answer! You narrow minded thing! Nothing but the truth so help you god! Right?

I did!

Okay! You think you know my answer! You narrow minded thing! Nothing but the truth so help you god! Right?
Whatever you say. My point has been made here.

Whatever you say. My point has been made here.
No point. Other than you have preconceived ideas about what other people think and then you lie about them. Typical liberal behavior!

I believe the people who indicated they don't care. I disagree with the direction 90% of the people who indicated they care want to take. So if I don't care to entertain the direction most people want to take, or that most people would consider an improvement in race relations, does that mean I really care or really want to see a change that is worthwhile?

Well, you'd better get on that, I'm sure it'll be an election winner for you.

If I was a Republican I would; but I’m not - because they’re not Conservatives. They would have to do those things to begin convincing me they were actually Conservatives and worth my time.

I do, and I think it has to start with both ends of this issue (a) ending the screaming & finger-pointing and (b) honestly looking in the mirror and cleaning its own house first.

Those of us who really aren't on an "end" will need to do a better job of communicating and helping the ends find and work on areas of agreement and progress.

Please expand on your answer.

Thanks.
You can't improve relations with racists. Why? Because they are racists.
Like white racists who go crazy at the thought of black athletes practising their first amendment rights. The only way you can improve relations with racists is if they stop being racists.
That's it. That's the only way.
DkWjK-1W4AEMp_z.jpg

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SeekingIntelligentSolutions

acv0jd.jpg

Frankly, I sincerely believe America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal, though fading Culture of RACISM is not impeding my black or American neighbors of African descent from enjoying the respect and equality all PEACEFUL, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

However, I SINCERELY believe a large population of freedom loving, hateful, illogical thinking PRO BLACK, WOKE or CONSCIOUS BLACK COMMUNITY minded American citizens and their supporters of all flavors, apparently lack the desire to address America's current *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

As a result of PRO BLACK America's WILLFUL IGNORANCE, I truly believe many reasonably responsibly Americans believe black or American citizens of African descent just don't give a frig about improving the Quality of Life for black or Americans of African descent...many of whom, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experience a potentially life scarring childhood upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for more than 30 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

96db0z.jpg

2hx29ls.jpg

___
Are familiar with the late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's (often misinterpreted) #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept:

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE*" ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

In your opinion does Tupac Shakur offer a reasonable explanation for why significant numbers of American children are being impeded, hampered or prevented from maturing into reasonably responsible, well-adjusted American teens and adults who become doctors, scientists, engineers, educators, business owners or leaders?

Does Tupac offer a reasonable explanation for why Americans of African descent are being impeded from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy?

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #THUGLIFE Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Much like Tupac I’m sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep our young minds feeling SAFE, protected, cared for and loved right from our start.

24box85.jpg

n5k3kp.jpg

___
Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

Video search terms: "Oprah Winfrey, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter;
Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SeekingIntelligentSolutions

acv0jd.jpg

Frankly, I sincerely believe America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal, though fading Culture of RACISM is not impeding my black or American neighbors of African descent from enjoying the respect and equality all PEACEFUL, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

However, I SINCERELY believe a large population of freedom loving, hateful, illogical thinking PRO BLACK, WOKE or CONSCIOUS BLACK COMMUNITY minded American citizens and their supporters of all flavors, apparently lack the desire to address America's current *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

As a result of PRO BLACK America's WILLFUL IGNORANCE, I truly believe many reasonably responsibly Americans believe black or American citizens of African descent just don't give a frig about improving the Quality of Life for black or Americans of African descent...many of whom, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experience a potentially life scarring childhood upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for more than 30 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

96db0z.jpg

2hx29ls.jpg

___
Are familiar with the late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's (often misinterpreted) #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept:

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE*" ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

In your opinion does Tupac Shakur offer a reasonable explanation for why significant numbers of American children are being impeded, hampered or prevented from maturing into reasonably responsible, well-adjusted American teens and adults who become doctors, scientists, engineers, educators, business owners or leaders?

Does Tupac offer a reasonable explanation for why Americans of African descent are being impeded from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy?

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #THUGLIFE Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Much like Tupac I’m sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep our young minds feeling SAFE, protected, cared for and loved right from our start.

24box85.jpg

n5k3kp.jpg

___
Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

Video search terms: "Oprah Winfrey, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter;
Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

Thanks for the information, a different perspective and recognizing hope is not lost, just not as popular as one may be led to believe.

Thanks for the information, a different perspective and recognizing hope is not lost, just not as popular as one may be led to believe

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildAbuse #MentalHealth #SeekingIntelligentSolutions

Hello, Hiryuu. Thank you for taking the time to read and reply to my thoughts and concerns that are based largely on the twelve years of my life I was an overworked uniform cop, robbery and death investigator spending near-twelve years of my life serving young 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn Jay Z Carter's and Christopher Biggie Smalls Wallace's Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods.

During these twelve years, I witnessed failed, as well as abhorrent MATERNAL behaviors that I have no doubts offer the ONLY reason WHY the late Biggie Smalls, as well as Shawn Jay Z Carter and a dozen other President and Mrs. Obama American urban-TRUTH-teller friends, compose music art HATEFULLY informing our entire world that black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human B*tches, and treated like 'HOES' or 'THOTS' undeserving of being offered basic human respect.

Sadly, I have quite a bit of PAIN to share after spending twelve years of my life witnessing apparent emotionally or mentally ill fellow Americans causing great harm to my peaceful American neighbors.

Peace.

2lsbokk.jpg

Last edited:
I do, and I think it has to start with both ends of this issue (a) ending the screaming & finger-pointing and (b) honestly looking in the mirror and cleaning its own house first.

Those of us who really aren't on an "end" will need to do a better job of communicating and helping the ends find and work on areas of agreement and progress.

Please expand on your answer.

Thanks.
I no longer care.

Forum List

Back