POLL: Would you like to see race relations improve in America?

Would you like to see race relations improve in America?

• Total voters
As the OP has now admitted this was a troll thread, he being the troll.
Nope. But your reaction to it has certainly been instructive, and not at all surprising.
What are you trying to say? Spit it out.
I've said what I have to say over and over here. Posts 1, 4, 30, 33, 40 and 51. Since this is clearly so important to you, perhaps you should read them.

And your post 59 is exactly what I think much of the Right's view is on this: You're not going to do or admit to anything or do anything unless the "other side" does first. And that's the problem. No one wants to be the adult in the room.

Nope. But your reaction to it has certainly been instructive, and not at all surprising.
I've said what I have to say over and over here. Posts 1, 4, 30, 33, 40 and 51. Since this is clearly so important to you, perhaps you should read them.

And your post 59 is exactly what I think much of the Right's view is on this: You're not going to do or admit to anything or do anything unless the "other side" does first. And that's the problem. No one wants to be the adult in the room.
Well, I listed all the things our side, as you put it, does not currently do that your side actually does do. So, what more would you like our side to do?

Yes, that's much of it.

But I also think there are people who are so blinded by their ideology that they can't see anything their "side" is doing wrong.

They may want to see relations improve, but they're not willing or able to hold their side accountable for anything.
Well, we asked you what “our side” was doing wrong. You did not answer! That makes this a one way conversation. It makes me think you blame one side and one side only. I also asked you if you had read all the threads started that were screaming about white people. Unless I missed it you did not answer that either.
I would much rather have you point out what your side is doing wrong. I like honesty.

If you truly can't think of anything, then I'll find that interesting, as well.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I just asked a question.
If you check my postings on this forum you will find that I have consistently said that if you disagree with racism you must not tolerate it from either side! Now are you going to answer my questions or not?
I already told you, no, I'm not. I actually have already tossed out a couple of things in this thread, but that's okay.

You've pretty much answered my question, and that's the reason I started the thread.
So you have a preconceived notion. Got it.

you didn't look at his other threads? Standard race card liberalism.

Well, we asked you what “our side” was doing wrong. You did not answer! That makes this a one way conversation. It makes me think you blame one side and one side only. I also asked you if you had read all the threads started that were screaming about white people. Unless I missed it you did not answer that either.
I would much rather have you point out what your side is doing wrong. I like honesty.

If you check my postings on this forum you will find that I have consistently said that if you disagree with racism you must not tolerate it from either side! Now are you going to answer my questions or not?
I already told you, no, I'm not. I actually have already tossed out a couple of things in this thread, but that's okay.

You've pretty much answered my question, and that's the reason I started the thread.

Figures! That is usually how the left conducts race conversations! It’s the other guys fault!

Example?

Pretty funny, since no one on this board advocates AGAINST political correctness and Identity Politics more than me, and no one on this board takes more shit from the Regressive Left over it than me.

You'll have to try again.

Well, I listed all the things our side, as you put it, does not currently do that your side actually does do. So, what more would you like our side to do?
I gave two clear examples in post 30.

Anything the Right can do to clean its own house?

Exactly what would you have "the right" do? Acknowledge the lie that we are the racists as a fact and pander to people?

Last I looked it was big government democrooks like Woodrow Wilson who were the racists. It was the democrook party that resisted any efforts to make minorities equal. It wasn't until LBJ figured out he could contain minorities in ghettos with paltry government hand outs that the DNC suddenly stashed their klan costumes deep in the closet.

Exactly what would you have "the right" do? Acknowledge the lie that we are the racists as a fact and pander to people?

Last I looked it was big government democrooks like Woodrow Wilson who were the racists. It was the democrook party that resisted any efforts to make minorities equal. It wasn't until LBJ figured out he could contain minorities in ghettos with paltry government hand outs that the DNC suddenly stashed their klan costumes deep in the closet.

Then don't do anything.

This is the kind of advocacy of PC civility that elected Trump although the Antifa stormtroopers do not hurt.

Then don't do anything.

Absolute agreement. Never interfere with an opponent committing an error, particularly an egregious one.

Then don't do anything.

Again....

What would YOU have us do? What do we do wrong that we need to stop doing?

Rather than do nothing, we are trying to bring to the attention of minorities that they're being manipulated and lied to by libturds. That's really all that needs to be done. Once it is accomplished, and the DNC no longer has the race card to play it will cease to have nearly as much capacity to damage the society with phony divide and conquer issues.

Want to end racism?

Ignore leftist pseudo-intellectual sociopaths that use the concept of race to divide people.

Just to point something out also, lets say the world's richest professional clown really is as evil as libturds claim he is, (and these are the sorts of turds who follow Saul Alinsky, and he exalted satan for Christ's sake) and he manages to get all the laws repealed that liberal minorities, bed wetters and other loons insist are the only things keeping slavery from coming back.

Lets say some skin head dickheads open up restaurants and other businesses that are now allowed to deny service to blacks and others.

Do you believe they would last long, or would the building get burned down immediately?

Being a racist asshole is repulsive to most everyone I know. I do not know ANYONE who actually HATES minorities and considers themselves "superior". It's one thing to find other cultures less than appealing, or just not want to be around people far different than themselves. Actual HATE is something entirely different and is not tolerated in our society, except for liberal hate, which is quickly becoming less trendy.

Considering most people on the mainstream right want nothing to do with the WP morons that are out there, what more does the right need to do?

We don't believe that overreaching permanent government help is the solution to poverty, and that seems to be a big dividing line in a lot of race issues.
Off the top of my head, there are two very clear things the Right can do: Admit that racism still exists, and aggressively go after racists, even if those people agree with them on other issues.

Pretty clear-cut, seems to me.

When a Republican nominee pretends he doesn't know anything about David Duke and he still wins, that's a pretty obvious indication that work needs to be done.

Then don't do anything.

Absolute agreement. Never interfere with an opponent committing an error, particularly an egregious one.
this!

I do, and I think it has to start with both ends of this issue (a) ending the screaming & finger-pointing and (b) honestly looking in the mirror and cleaning its own house first.

Those of us who really aren't on an "end" will need to do a better job of communicating and helping the ends find and work on areas of agreement and progress.

Please expand on your answer.

Thanks.

I voted Mango cuz Mongo love Mango.

Then don't do anything.

Again....

Rather than do nothing, we are trying to bring to the attention of minorities that they're being manipulated and lied to by libturds. That's really all that needs to be done. Once it is accomplished, and the DNC no longer has the race card to play it will cease to have nearly as much capacity to damage the society with phony divide and conquer issues.

I gave two clear examples in post 30 and was told no.

Then don't do anything.

Again....

I gave two clear examples in post 30 and was told no.

Who on the right says racism does not exist! Name him.

Maybe it just might be that Trump never did hear of David Duke? Maybe the racists are those who falsely accused him of seeking Duke’s endorsement! That ever enter your little narrow mind?

Off the top of my head, there are two very clear things the Right can do: Admit that racism still exists, and aggressively go after racists, even if those people agree with them on other issues.

Pretty clear-cut, seems to me.

When a Republican nominee pretends he doesn't know anything about David Duke and he still wins, that's a pretty obvious indication that work needs to be done.

OK...

That's bullshit.

Racism might exist in the sphincters of some idiots, but they ARE NOT exclusively "right wingers".

The fact of the matter is, you're not a "right winger" even if you promote every domestic and fiscal policy of the Libertarian Party yet want to exclude non-whites from participating in a free society. That makes you an asshole at the very least, but it runs you into the left of the spectrum because you want to empower government to oppress people.

Just because David Duke runs around calling himself a republicrat, yet apparently promotes racial restrictions on freedom, does not mean I or anyone else has to acknowledge him. When bed wetters wearing swastikas tried to insert themselves in Tea Party Rallies and were surrounded and ejected I'd say it's clear who needs to do some work.

Sure, this just happened this morning on this thread: Why is racism among whites less acceptable?
Racism doesn’t exist
Is this a serious post?
yes
Maybe it just might be that Trump never did hear of David Duke? Maybe the racists are those who falsely accused him of seeking Duke’s endorsement! That ever enter your little narrow mind?
Holy crap. Trump was WELL AWARE of David Duke: Trump's David Duke Amnesia - FactCheck.org

You're proving my point for me. You'll attack, you'll deflect, you'll deflect, you'll do anything but look in the mirror and hold your side accountable.

I know you're not trying to help, but thanks.

Maybe the real racists are those who
Sure, this just happened this morning on this thread: Why is racism among whites less acceptable?
Racism doesn’t exist
Is this a serious post?
yes
Holy crap. Trump was WELL AWARE of David Duke: Trump's David Duke Amnesia - FactCheck.org

You're proving my point for me. You'll attack, you'll deflect, you'll deflect, you'll do anything but look in the mirror and hold your side accountable.

fact check?

Racism doesn’t exist
Is this a serious post?
yes

I asked you to name one Republican who has ever said racism does not exist! Can you do that?

Forum List

Back